Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Re: Fundraiser For Kechi Okwuchi: A Plane Accident Victim. Oyedepo Please Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Re: Fundraiser For Kechi Okwuchi: A Plane Accident Victim. Oyedepo Please Help (1797 Views)

Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim / PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra / FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fundraiser For Kechi Okwuchi: A Plane Accident Victim. Oyedepo Please Help by gohome: 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2011
FUND-RAISER FOR MORE SURGERY

Shell Petroleum Development Company Nigeria, and the Shriners Kids Hospital USA have been pivotal to Kechi's surgeries, funding the countless surgeries that Kechi has undergone in the last five years. Shell covered her extensive treatment in South Africa, from 2005 till 2007. Upon Kechi's move to Texas in 2007, she received free treatment at Shriners Hospital, Galveston Texas, as she was under the age of 21, and a minor in the United States. However, Kechi turned 21 in October, making her a legal adult in America and unable to receive any more free treatment. Unfortunately, though Kechi's surgeries are far from over, she will have to fund them privately.

Yimi Omofuma and Somachi Chris-Asoluka, two of Kechi's closest friends, and former classmates, have teamed up with Kechi's family and Loyola Jesuit College, to hold a Fundraising Dinner that will cover the cost of Kechi's future surgeries. The fundraiser will be held on the 30th of July 2011, at the Landmark center, Victoria Island, Lagos. It will feature a fashion show titled "Sunset and Sun dawn" showcasing unique designs from MUDI, KECHI'S and a host of upcoming talent. In addition, there will be special music performaces from BEZ, MUNA, WAJE and other surprise artistes.

I would like Oyedepo and other billionaire pastors to emulate yimi and somachi to please come to the aid of this girl. To who much is given, much is also expected

you can view pictures of kechi b4 and after the incident here
http://kechiokwuchifundraiser.com/information_packet.pdf
Re: Re: Fundraiser For Kechi Okwuchi: A Plane Accident Victim. Oyedepo Please Help by 9dynasty(m): 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2011
now this is why i want to be rich. . .i wish her recovery of all she's lost in this life. GOD bless her friends and family and any body helping her. . .Amen
Re: Re: Fundraiser For Kechi Okwuchi: A Plane Accident Victim. Oyedepo Please Help by 9dynasty(m): 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2011
i just saw her pictures and i must confess i shed a tear and still crying . . .@ poster God bless you for sharing this urgent info
Re: Re: Fundraiser For Kechi Okwuchi: A Plane Accident Victim. Oyedepo Please Help by 9dynasty(m): 7:57am On Jul 05, 2011
cry cry cry
Re: Re: Fundraiser For Kechi Okwuchi: A Plane Accident Victim. Oyedepo Please Help by MeGaStReEt: 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2011
9dynasty:

now this is why i want to be rich. . .

me too

(1) (Reply)

-- / See The White Woman Who Runs Motherless Babies Homes In Maiduguri (photos) / Alaves -real Madrid 1-2(full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.