Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

190, M M M Every Body Please Open - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 190, M M M Every Body Please Open (1027 Views)

Hellloooooooo Every Body!!!! / Seun, Please Open A Scam Detection Thread! / 190 And Theseeker! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

190, M M M Every Body Please Open by 9dynasty(m): 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2011
i'm sorry i had to cut all the fun up but there's something much more important you all must and should hear and see here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-706114.0.html#msg8650904
better still you can check her website here viewers discretion is adviced
http://kechiokwuchifundraiser.com/information_packet.pdf
Re: 190, M M M Every Body Please Open by 9dynasty(m): 12:33am On Jul 05, 2011
guys you can comment in it to keep this thread on top at least through today thanks y'all
Re: 190, M M M Every Body Please Open by 190: 12:51am On Jul 05, 2011
why wont the airline (sosoliso) take care of all her expenses

Smh! Nigeriaaa Jungle land, anyway God dey
Re: 190, M M M Every Body Please Open by 9dynasty(m): 7:52am On Jul 05, 2011
that girl story just make me tire to post yesterday. . . airline know if she dey exist? nigerians need to go into suing more. . .all said and done i wish somebody will take up her bill. . . see fine pikin when fire just spoil im body
Re: 190, M M M Every Body Please Open by MsPotato(f): 8:13am On Jul 05, 2011
YEAH! The airline should pay like DOH! Dont they earn lots of money! Chineke! angry angry angry
Re: 190, M M M Every Body Please Open by upendo98(f): 8:17am On Jul 05, 2011
NO AM NOT CRYING
I refuse to. Why? coz I see a fighter.Her first pics were traumatising made me very sad cz I thought she was still in  bed.
I see the rest of the pics ,her looking healthy(4get the scars) and forcing a smile and I say THANK GOD she made it.
That spirit that made her not give up will see her thru whether pple give or not.I strongly belive tht. Shes a real fighter!!
But the airline ought to have taken care of that really. If the airline got paid (must be insured),the victims families too? surely why dd they leave out this sweet gal??Any good lawyer in Nigeria?
I am sure people will chip in.Wish I was able to.But my prayers go to her.
Re: 190, M M M Every Body Please Open by 9dynasty(m): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2011
the girl is what i would call a 'david' she refused to be put down. . .i know she'll get someone to take her bills she's willing to move on and that counts alot
Re: 190, M M M Every Body Please Open by tellwisdom: 8:32am On Jul 05, 2011
SHE GET MONEY TO ENTER FLIGHT, BUT SHE NO GET MONEY TO TREAT HERSELF NOW WHEN FLIGHT ACCIDENT DON HAPPEN!!, Dynasty, you don ask me whether i don enter flight before? #E belike sey sometin critical dey worry una angry angry
Re: 190, M M M Every Body Please Open by MsPotato(f): 8:35am On Jul 05, 2011
^^^ The cost of a flight ticket and for a medical surgery is far way off difference!
Re: 190, M M M Every Body Please Open by upendo98(f): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2011
@ tellwisdom.
What airline is this?am I entitled to pay out of my own pocket if such befell me just cz I cud afford a ticket into their plane? nt fair.Its damn expensive. They are supposed to guarantee my safety.
Even if it was a charter it must be insured.
Besides the well wishers, she needs a very good lawyer. Wish I was one.
But God is for her.
Re: 190, M M M Every Body Please Open by 190: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2011
tellwisdom:

SHE GET MONEY TO ENTER FLIGHT, BUT SHE NO GET MONEY TO TREAT HERSELF NOW WHEN FLIGHT ACCIDENT DON HAPPEN!!, Dynasty, you don ask me whether i don enter flight before? #E belike sey sometin critical dey worry una angry angry

Bush man - u never enter flight before grin grin
Re: 190, M M M Every Body Please Open by tellwisdom: 9:54am On Jul 05, 2011
LIKE I WAS CHATTING WITH ONE GIRL YESTERDAY,THE NEXT THING THAT CAME OUT OF HER MOUTH IS, WILL I PAY FOR HER FLIGHT?? who knows her trip before the accident, Mehnnn, fhcuk it jor
Re: 190, M M M Every Body Please Open by tellwisdom: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2011
Bush man - u never enter flight before grin grin

Yeye man grin grin
Re: 190, M M M Every Body Please Open by tellwisdom: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2011
^^^ The cost of a flight ticket and for a medical surgery is far way off difference!

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?? I strongly know sey dis gurl go dey pose, dey catwalk when she dey step into the plane, bt unfortunately, she cant do it again grin grin

@ tellwisdom.
What airline is this?am I entitled to pay out of my own pocket if such befell me just cz I cud afford a ticket into their plane? nt fair.Its damn expensive. They are supposed to guarantee my safety.
Even if it was a charter it must be insured.
Besides the well wishers, she needs a very good lawyer. Wish I was one.
But God is for her.

Honestly i dont knw and dont even wanna knw it!!
Re: 190, M M M Every Body Please Open by Natasha2(f): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2011
awwww cry cry cry I haven't seen the pics oh Its just a blank page coming up
Re: 190, M M M Every Body Please Open by MsPotato(f): 1:35am On Jul 06, 2011
tellwisdom:

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?? I strongly know sey dis gurl go dey pose, dey catwalk when she dey step into the plane, bt unfortunately, she cant do it again grin grin

Ehen! U are mean sha angry

(1) (Reply)

PHCN Is Broke, Lagos & Abuja Headquarters Up For Sale / I’m Proud Of My Nude Pictures –maheeda / Miracle!: Container Falls On A Car Carrying A Family Of Five

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.