Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran (1028 Views)

FG To Ban Commercial Motorcycles Nationwide / Misleading Comments On Nairaland: Moderators To Act. / Spammers Have An Agreement With Moderators ( Not Work Safe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by ITISTRUE: 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2011
Hi all, just a quick one.

I have been banned for  2 days ongoing now and have not bothered to contact the moderators to unban me, because to be honest, compromising TRUTH for me is not an option.

In this day and age when we live in a civilized world, one would have thought that freedom of speech was a right and not a luxury. So far as no one is abused, threatened or maligned , there is no reason to prevent the truth from been publicized.

Unfortunately some Muslims fearing the TRUTH have quickly reported FROSBEL to the moderators to ban me from speaking the TRUTH.

So for your awareness I am now nicknamed ITISTRUE and will be using both names interchangeably even if FROSBEL is unbanned.

Many thanks,

ITISTRUE.
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by Pukkah: 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2011
ITISTRUE:

Hi all, just a quick one.

I have been banned for  2 days ongoing now and have not bothered to contact the moderators to unban me, because to be honest, compromising TRUTH for me is not an option.

In this day and age when we live in a civilized world, one would have thought that freedom of speech was a right and not a luxury. So far as no one is abused, threatened or maligned , there is no reason to prevent the truth from been publicized.

Unfortunately some Muslims fearing the TRUTH have quickly reported FROSBEL to the moderators to ban me from speaking the TRUTH.

So for your awareness I am now nicknamed ITISTRUE and will be using both names interchangeably even if FROSBEL is unbanned.

Many thanks,

ITISTRUE.

This is a weighty allegation and should be substantiated. Unmask the 'colluders' now!

People should be free to express their opinion in as much as no one is insulted or maligned. I am fully for freedom of expression.
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by ogajim(m): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2011
NL and their moderators have to understand that we come here not because there aren't other options, this site can't be managed like other Nigerian stuff. I have enjoyed your postings and one would think the moderators are sharp enough to catch undue reporting coupled with a detailed investigation before banning a prolific member.
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by PastorKun(m): 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2011
Nairaland is always biased in favour of muslims angry abi Seun dey fear boko haram
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by PastorAIO: 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2011
[size=17pt]ISITTRUE?[/size]
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by nuclearboy(m): 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2011
NL Moderators are caught between what is worse than satan and the sea with all our complaints. I know I have been close to banning at least once and at that time, I deleted the offensive post. That was because I was alerted to the fact that I had contravened rules.

@frosbel:

When we sign on, we accept that we will abide by forum rules. You and NL did NOT agree that NL rules are subject to your own decisions and priorities. Going against that in deference to other "truth" as you posted above is the same as killing someone for his 10,000,000 and justifying it by saying you used the money to save a person. You are killing one truth to save another.

You ought have asked the Mods what your offence was and on knowing, either apologise or change to reflect the truth - that you promised to abide by THEIR truth. This compaint is as it were, self justification

But - welcome to you "ITISTRUE"!
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by ITISTRUE: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2011
nuclearboy:

NL Moderators are caught between what is worse than satan and the sea with all our complaints. I know I have been close to banning at least once and at that time, I deleted the offensive post. That was because I was alerted to the fact that I had contravened rules.

@frosbel:

When we sign on, we accept that we will abide by forum rules. You and NL did NOT agree that NL rules are subject to your own decisions and priorities. Going against that in deference to other "truth" as you posted above is the same as killing someone for his 10,000,000 and justifying it by saying you used the money to save a person. You are killing one truth to save another.

You ought have asked the Mods what your offence was and on knowing, either apologise or change to reflect the truth - that you promised to abide by THEIR truth. This compaint is as it were, self justification

But - welcome to you "ITISTRUE"!

I agree to some extent.

BUT no offensive article was posted, other than what I have been posting over the past few years .

My posts do not contain abuse or insults to persons as that would be very unchristian of me.

However if you are banned, then logic states there has to be a reason.

I will repost the article that earned me the ban.
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by rezzy: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2011
[b][/b]
Too bad ~
And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Nigerians need to be told the truth. Period
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by nuclearboy(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^

@Frosbel:

you impress me with the above. Most of us are true ONLY when it suits us - other times, Hitler is more God-fearing. God bless you.

I think what you should do is write to any of the Mods and ask why you were banned. MAYBE that would clarify issues to you.

PS: I wouldn't blame Seun if he's simply afraid of BH - under it all, dude is simply a businessman and fearing people who would place a "Fatwa" on your head as easy as drink milk seems reasonable when you're not Christian
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by Sweetnecta: 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2011
@Itistrue; the muslim colluding with moderator is news to me. where was i? i am a muslim and no one invited me? i need to sue the moderator.

what truth is frosbel speaking; 3 gods as 1, a dead god, a dying god, a blaming god, a crying out god, a begging god, a praying god, a powerless god, a running from enemy god, a baby god, etc? where is the truth exactly, itistrue?

here is a truth for you, so unravel it; between paul and jesus who are following his commandments?

whosoever ban frosbel should unban him, because i missed his giving me opportunity to sock it to him. about his ways that is.
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by vedaxcool(m): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^^^

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by JeSoul(f): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2011
Nuclearsir you have spoken very well.

Frosbel,
  Hmmm . . . you probably posted in the muslim section right? You're a cool dude Frosbel and I vouch beyond doubt for my sister Mukina, she does not ban without good reason.

My advice is that while posting whatever topic you wish, try to do so without being disrespectful or condescending to those of muslim faith, we as christians ought to set the standard by which others emulate - and please ehn leave their section for them ehn. Gracias!

^That said, I'm going to have to move this topic to the NL section soon smiley
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by vedaxcool(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2011
JeSoul:

frosbel it seems Jesoul is acting out another muslims script, please notify Balogun CAN (Ayo oresejefor) to declare force meajure immediately, mobilise the Prayer worriors, the enemy of frosbel must be fought to a stand still, contact the International Agency for the protection of Frosbel rights.

grin grin grin
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by frosbel1: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2011
JeSoul:

Nuclearsir you have spoken very well.

Frosbel,
  Hmmm . . . you probably posted in the muslim section right? You're a cool dude Frosbel and I vouch beyond doubt for my sister Mukina, she does not ban without good reason.

My advice is that while posting whatever topic you wish, try to do so without being disrespectful or condescending to those of muslim faith, we as christians ought to set the standard by which others emulate - and please ehn leave their section for them ehn. Gracias!

The post was made in the Christian section, not sure how it got to the Muslim section.

Will post it here shortly.

The TRUTH must be told.

In a nutshell it is about how women are treated in ISLAM.
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by frosbel1: 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2011
What does the Q'uran say about Women

1.Women have fewer rights concerning divorce (2:28) - "Divorced women shall wait concerning themselves for three monthly periods. Nor is it lawful for them to hide what Allah hath created in their wombs, if they have faith in Allah and the Last Day. And their husbands have the better right to take them back in that period, if they wish for reconciliation. And women shall have rights similar to the rights against them, according to what is equitable; but men have a degree over them. And Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise,"

2.Muslim men may marry up to four women (4:3) - "If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly, then only one, or a captive that your rights hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice,"

3.A man's inheritance should be a portion of two females (4:11) - "Allah directs you as regards your Children's inheritance: to the male, a portion equal to that of two females: if only daughters, two or more, their share is two-thirds of the inheritance; if only one, her share is a half,"

4.It is acceptable to beat women (4:34) - "Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more strength than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in the husband's absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill conduct, admonish them first, then refuse to share their beds, and last beat them lightly; but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means of annoyance: For Allah is Most High, great above you all."

5.Beautiful virgins await Muslim men in Paradise for their sensual gratification - (55:56) "In them will be Maidens, chaste, restraining their glances, whom no man or Jinn before them has touched." (56:35-38) "We have created their companions of special creation. And made them virgin pure and undefiled, - Beloved by nature, equal in age, - For the Companions of the Right Hand," (78:31-33) "Verily for the Righteous there will be a fulfillment of the heart's desires; Gardens enclosed, and grapevines, and voluptuous women of equal age,"

In the Hadith Muhammad said more women were in hell than men and that women lacked intelligence (Volume 8, Book 82, Number 794)

"Once Allah's Apostle went out to eh Musalla (to offer the prayer) o 'Id-al-adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you women." they asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Apostle?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. a cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." the women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion."
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by ITISTRUE1: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2011
duplicate
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by nuclearboy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

Are you saying you dared to complain that "big men" like to lay down with 6 and 9 year old children? And you thought that is "Truth"? Brother, you can't say such things and expect some people to be quiet. Foam, spittle, sputum, and phlegm will mix puring down sharpened beards under blood-shot eyes when you do that. Even here on this thread, you can already see the anger showing at anything and anyone who is not planning for mytical virgins and a river of ogogoro.

"Truth" is that 6 year old WOMEN had been ready for 6 years less one day before they became old 6 year olds. So there ! !!
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by Image123(m): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2011
frosbel1:

The post was made in the Christian section, not sure how it got to the Muslim section.

Will post it here shortly.

The TRUTH must be told.

In a nutshell it is about how women are treated in ISLAM.
You go stubborn gan o! How does a re-post save anyone?
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by vedaxcool(m): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2011
Anti-Islamics are always claiming that Islam is unfair towards women, that Islam is an anti-women faith, and that Muslim men can treat their wives badly as mere properties they say. But are these claims true? Or are they just made up propaganda against Islam as many of their other claims? Well we shall let  Allah the true God answer this question for us, here is what the true God tells us concerning how we should treat women/wives:

YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! Ye are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should ye treat them with harshness, that ye may Take away part of the dower ye have given them,-except where they have been guilty of open lewdness; on the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If ye take a dislike to them it may be that ye dislike a thing, and Allah brings about through it a great deal of good.

So as you can see, Muslim men are forbidden from marrying ladies against their will, so forced marriage is not allowed in Islam. Secondly, we are not allowed to treat them with harshness, basically we must not treat them badly, and since we aren't supposed to treat them badly this logically means we should treat them kindly. As the verse says, we must live with them in kindness and equity. So does this sound like the Quran is anti-women?

Let us post Ibn Kathirs commentary concerning this verse:

Al-Bukhari recorded that Ibn `Abbas said about the Ayah
(O you who believe! You are not permitted to inherit women against their will,) "Before, the practice was that when a man dies, his male relatives used to have the right to do whatever they wanted with his wife. If one of them wants, he would marry her, give her in marriage, or prevent her from marriage, for they had more right to her than her own family. Thereafter, this Ayah was revealed about this practice,

So you see Islam came and improved the rights of women, as the commentary shows, before Islam came a widow could be married off to other male relatives without her will, or they could even prevent her from future marriages, they could basically do whatever they pleased with her! Islam came and abolished this practice granting the women the right to marry whom she wants.

The commentary continues:

Live With Women Honorably

Allah said,

(And live with them honorably), by saying kind words to them, treating them kindly and making your appearance appealing for them, as much as you can, just as you like the same from them. Allah said in another Ayah,

(And they have rights similar over them to what is reasonable) [2:228]. The Messenger of Allah said,

The best among you is he who is the best with his family. Verily, I am the best one among you with my family.) It was the practice of the Messenger of Allah to be kind, cheerful, playful with his wives, compassionate, spending on them and laughing with them. The Messenger used to race with `A'ishah, the Mother of the Faithful, as a means of kindness to her. `A'ishah said, "The Messenger of Allah raced with me and I won the race. This occurred before I gained weight, and afterwards I raced with him again, and he won that race. He said,

(This [victory ] is for that [victory].)'' When the Prophet was at the home of one of his wives, sometimes all of his wives would meet there and eat together, and they would then go back to their homes. He and his wife would sleep in the same bed, he would remove his upper garment, sleeping in only his lower garment. The Prophet used to talk to the wife whose night it was, after praying `Isha' and before he went to sleep. Allah said

Indeed in the Messenger of Allah you have a good example to follow) [33:21]. Allah said
If you dislike them, it may be that you dislike a thing and Allah brings through it a great deal of good.) Allah says that your patience, which is demonstrated by keeping wives whom you dislike, carries good rewards for you in this life and the Hereafter. Ibn `Abbas commented on this Ayah, "That the husband may feel compassion towards his wife and Allah gives him a child with her, and this child carries tremendous goodness.'' An authentic Hadith states,

So as you can clearly see, Muslim men MUST treat their wives properly, with kindness, compassion, and love. This is confirmed by the Quranic verse, the hadiths, and the commentary which quoted the hadiths. As usual the anti-Islamics are caught making things up!

And indeed Allah Knows Best!
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by mukina2: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2011
Just so  they say you created a thread to whine

everyone knows the spam bot and how it auto bans people instead of whining about what is not true  you could have simply posted what your ban message read.

this is your ban message:

You have been auto-banned by the antispam bot. You may be unbanned shortly.
Please DO NOT REPOST: your post is still here, just hidden. So sorry!

angry

you were banned because your post was tagged by the bot, you reposted as forsbel1 and got banned again.

Even with the ban message you simply didn't read it but jumped to blame people. smh

There is a complaint thread on this board, you could have simply reported your post, so it could have been untagged and you would have been unbanned.
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by ITISTRUE1: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2011
@Image123

To be honest, you are right in a way.

And I felt guilty about re-posting, but then thought about the repercussions.

For example, most of what I have posted are TRUTHS backed up by either the Quran or the Bible or historical evidence.

When this TRUTH is suppressed IGNORANCE prevails and people make the wrong choices.

I was almost tempted to altogether forget about Nairaland but common sense got the better of me and for the sake of discussion and enlightenment I remain for now.

Muslims often mock Christians , call their god dead , refer to Jesus as a possible bastard and yet no one bans their comments.

There seems to be a real fear of ISLAM in the hearts of many so called Christians.

Speak the TRUTH and be free.

Thanks,
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by JeSoul(f): 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2011
mukina2:

everyone knows the spam bot and how it auto bans people instead of whining about what is not true  you could have simply posted what your ban message read.

angry

you were banned because your post was tagged by the bot, you reposted as forsbel1 and got banned again.

Even with the ban message you simply didn't read it but jumped to blame people. smh
Ejo, no vex super Mukina. Na small misitake the guy make ehn. You know not all of us are as super as you now cheesy He will show up shortly with kolanut and palmwine to appease you  kiss

Frosbel,
     I think you owe the muslims and mods an apology . . .
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by vedaxcool(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2011
mukina2:

Joke: he tried to read but the Holy ghost covered his eyes and told him to jump and Blame grin grin grin grin
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by mukina2: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2011
JeSoul:

Ejo, no vex super Mukina. Na small misitake the guy make ehn. You know not all of us are as super as you now cheesy He will show up shortly with kolanut and palmwine to appease you  kiss

Frosbel,
some people take themselves way to seriously, like who get time to witchhunt him?> undecided

anyways username frosbel has been unbanned and PLEASE DO NOT TRY REPOSTING.,until you post has been untagged.

vedaxcool:

Joke: he tried to read but the Holy ghost covered his eyes and told him to jump and Blame grin grin grin grin
smiley
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by ITISTRUE1: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2011
mukina2:

angry

There is a complaint thread on this board, you could have simply reported your post, so it could have been untagged and you would have been unbanned.

@mukina2 and all MUSLIMS ( except vedaxcool & Sweetnecta   grin    ) SINCERE APOLOGIES !!

Okay sis, I admit my ignorance on this aspect , pardon my mistake, For me a ban irrespective is initiated by a moderator or bot  based on certain strings or characters that may contain unacceptable conceptions.

I hereby take a break from posting articles to EXPOSE Islam for NOW and the next few weeks as a self-induced punishment !!

This should give vedaxcool & Sweetnecta time to recover from previous debates.

however existing articles will be responded to if required.

smiley
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by JeSoul(f): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2011
^Frosbel,
Where is the kolanut and palmwine?  angry  see how you have annoyed Super Mukina. She has enough on her plate dealing with crazies all over the forum . . . oya prostrate and serve her the kolanut asap or else angry
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by Pukkah: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2011
JeSoul:

Frosbel,

Exactly.

ITISTRUE1:

@mukina2 and all MUSLIMS ( except vedaxcool & Sweetnecta   grin    ) SINCERE APOLOGIES !!

Okay sis, I admit my ignorance on this aspect , pardon my mistake, For me a ban irrespective is initiated by a moderator or bot  based on certain strings or characters that may contain unacceptable conceptions.

I hereby take a break from posting articles to EXPOSE Islam for NOW and the next few weeks.

This should give vedaxcool & Sweetnecta time to recover from previous debates.

however existing articles will be responded to if required.

smiley

Hope they accept your apology.
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by MyJoe: 8:29am On Aug 05, 2011
JeSoul:

Frosbel,
There was no mistake at all and Super Mukaina is not telling us the truth and even F doesn't know the whole truth! ISNT IT TRUE that F has been exposing every religion as a fraud except his own? Investigations have revealed he is the victim of a lynchmob comprising Moslems, Calvinists, JWs, Adventists, Catholics, CECs, WOFs, Jews and other exposees of F. They're all fearing truth!
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by blank(f): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2011
Interesting Posts
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by Jarus(m): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2011
I am a Muslim and a moderator(belonging to both classes you're accusing here) and i was not spared by Spambot when I posted one long, copy and paste post recently.

I was auto-banned by spambot.

Na wa for some people o.
Re: Fearing Truth,Muslims Collude With Moderators To Ban Frosbel A Nairaland Veteran by maclatunji: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2011
Okay, now I know you have been banned, anything else?

(1) (Reply)

48 Lions, Tigers And Cheetahs Let Loose In Ohio, Usa / Is Nairaland Worth 10 Million Naira? / When I Was 17. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.