Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,760 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread (51330 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) / What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments / The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
Juliet751:
Your papa!

I've always known him to be a rolling stone
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

I've always known him to be a rolling stone
Werey!
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by Banbanna(m): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jirilistic:
From the pictures,at least those people got something in resemblance to what they ordered
Me I ordered a flashdrive from AliExpress, guess what I got?
Some pieces of octagonal shaped plastic
I wasn't so pained cus it was a free coupon I used to order it not my hard earned money

Was that your first time of ordering somthin from Ali E? Not that I've ever ordered 4rm it. Did that experience deterred you from ordering with your own money?
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by Banbanna(m): 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ridens:
Sir you can give us a try @ Ridens furnitures and interior decorator we give you what you asked we are just a dm away

Am pleased with this reassuring response/picture you came up with. There are really good makers of state of the art, furniture items out there. My older brother happens 2 be one of them. It's just unfortunate that this person patronised a quack.
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by MadamOk(f): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
Online ordering are 90% not what you ordered

I hardly order things online

1 Like

Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by Jirilistic(m): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Yeah that was my 1st time ever ordering something online
I can do jumia/konga and other local based online market but never again will I attempt AliExpress
Banbanna:

Was that your first time of ordering somthin from Ali E? Not that I've ever ordered 4rm it. Did that experience deterred you from ordering with your own money?

1 Like

Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Juliet751:
Werey!

Same my friend. In all, its a small world and i need u to make our world go round. Love u sis
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

Same my friend. In all, its a small world and i need u to make our world go round. Love u sis
Yeah.
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
Juliet751:
Yeah.

Boredom is something else. U won't believe u made my day. I apologize about how i started this over. Its in the negative but u made it positive. Thanks Juli
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

Boredom is something else. U won't believe u made my day. I apologize about how i started this over. Its in the negative but u made it positive. Thanks Juli
You're welcome.
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by Moscodee1990(m): 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hahahaha, lwkmd
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
Toeyean1507:
Most online vendors are something else.

Abiku the 1st

1 Like

Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Juliet751:
You're welcome.

Politely I'm asking. Do write me via my email. Pls
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by Ridens(f): 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
AgentGoat:

Location?
lagos
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by inokia: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
I am rolling on the floor with laugh oooo cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin shocked
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by Ridens(f): 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
tranxo:
your location?
lagos
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Toeyean1507:
Most online vendors are something else.
Sade the last grin grin

1 Like

Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Gofwane:
Come to ilorin and see the level of disappointment we are facing.

They just can't seem to do anything close to the sample you gave them. All they are after is your money.

I saw a set of sofa similar to one below and contracted a carpenter to make the same for me. You need to see the nonsense the idiot made.

I for jejely buy plastic chairs walahi.
After Nigerian tailors, fear carpenters.. grin grin

Then fear online vendors..
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by Brownshoe: 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
For me have stop ordering wears, like shoes, clothes online, even on so called aliexpress, my half shoe arrived last week, shoe look very small and not the length of my leg.
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by Jenisameangal(f): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tbh, I feel materials used in making the items also play a role....cuz why would you see a design online, made with a classy and probably expensive material and then you bring your third grade material and expect the results to be the same....o wrong nau
This particularly applies to some tailors what I ordered vs what I got....you see a style on an hourglass lady and you who is an 'apple' or another body shape expects the dress to be the same on you cheesy cheesy It won't work my dear

2 Likes

Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by chrisnando: 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
killmods:

E good for well well.. U want the big life on NO budget. You got what u deserved grin

If I tell you how much I paid, you'll rephrase
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 06, 2022
chrisnando:

If I tell you how much I paid, you'll rephrase
How much u paid is inconsequential. You should have gone for the real deal or buy the good ones ur hands reach not copy
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by Emekuss(m): 7:01am On Apr 06, 2022
There are some things that might fit someone and not fit another.
When you want to order for something, check first if it will fit you before ordering.
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by chrisnando: 8:49am On Apr 06, 2022
killmods:

How much u paid is inconsequential. You should have gone for the real deal or buy the good ones ur hands reach not copy

Baba swerve…You no get talk
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 06, 2022
Jenisameangal:
Tbh, I feel materials used in making the items also play a role....cuz why would you see a design online, made with a classy and probably expensive material and then you bring your third grade material and expect the results to be the same....o wrong nau
This particularly applies to some tailors what I ordered vs what I got....you see a style on an hourglass lady and you who is an 'apple' or another body shape expects the dress to be the same on you cheesy cheesy It won't work my dear
Exactly
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by smiliyB(f): 11:51am On Apr 06, 2022
Hockeystitches:

Close to Egbeda/Ipaja side in Lagos State..
I want to visit, give me the correct/full address. I stay in Lagos
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by Hockeystitches: 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
smiliyB:
I want to visit, give me the correct/full address. I stay in Lagos
Ok..send me a Pm so that I can give you details and phone number to connect with me..
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by Oluwafreshing(m): 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
Well I own a Nigerian shoe brand and I have never had a case of what was ordered Vs what I got.

https://www.nairaland.com/4496799/startup-jide-eko-shoes/3

That's a link so you can track progress over time with some of my work
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread by Hausa(m): 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
MadamOk:
Online ordering are 90% not what you ordered

I hardly order things online
5% not what you ordered.

95% what u ordered but you must research well.
Speaking from multiple orders on AliExpress over the years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor / Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China / 10yearchallenge: Young Lady’s Transformation Leaves Social Media Users Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.