Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China (51373 Views)

Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) / Photos From Made-In-Aba Fashion Show In New York, US / Victor Njoku, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For Port Harcourt Fashion Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Samuelcyprial(m): 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
A 14-year-old Russian model has died after suffering from "utter exhaustion" during a three month modeling assignment in China. Vlada Dzyuba collapsed and slipped into a coma after a grueling 12-hour fashion show in Shanghai.

Sadly, she never regained consciousness and died two days later. She was found to be suffering from chronic meningitis.

The teen was allegedly on a "slave labor" contract and had been too afraid to seek medical treatment when she got too sick. Officially she was only allowed to work three hours a week.

The Siberian Times reports that the girl's temperature soared moments before she was set to go out on the catwalk for the fashion show.

Her devastated mother Oksana said:
"She was calling me, saying 'Mama, I am so tired. I so much want to sleep'. "It must have been the very beginning of the illness. And then her temperature shot up.
"I didn't sleep myself and was calling her constantly, begging her to go to hospital."
She had been trying to get a visa to fly out to be with her young daughter before she heard the news of death.

The head of the Perm modelling agency behind her trip, Elvira Zaitseva, said:
"No-one expected it to lead to such consequences. "We are now reaping what we have sown."
She admitted not checking Vlada's contract and if she had proper medical insurance.

A number of young Russian models are recruited to China, but Vlada's tragic case has raised concerns over working conditions for the models and how they can be exploited.

Moscow is set to demand an explanation over the conditions Vlada was living in during her time working in Asia.

Kremlin human rights ombudsman in Perm, Pavel Mikov, is personally investigating the girl's death.

More at http://www.samuelcyprial.com.ng/2017/11/14-year-old-russian-model-collapses-and.html

1 Like

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by phrancys001(m): 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
Rip
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by mikejj(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
fashion show for 12 hours haba now she wil be going to d nxt world without clothes.rip

10 Likes

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Sunofgod(m): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
I blame the parents....... even house girl no suppose do 12hours straight,

27 Likes

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by rentAcock(m): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
That's what happens when these young girls starve themselves for hours and when they finally have a small bowl of soup, they end up gagging themselves to vomit everything. Anorexia bulimia is a major problem for models. But that's what they have to do to maintain a size zero. Just have to wonder what type of guys really admire these scrawny looking girls. When you aren't eating a well balanced diet, your immunity declines and you become prone to infections.
Her agent and the organizers should be arrested immediately and fed a bowl of cyanide.

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Lawalemi(m): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
Child abuse.

5 Likes

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by sukkot: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
made in china model

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by mykh01(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
Seun
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by medolab90(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
What a loss

A beautiful girl like this and what kind of modelling is that 12 hours undecided

5 Likes

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Pidginwhisper: 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
Huh angry
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by simultaneousboi(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
12hrs too much na.....Na Soldier training u dey do?

3 Likes

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
Eat they won't. Starving themselves just to look like crayfish. Now see the result

16 Likes

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Saverin: 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
She has gone back to the star system she came from

1 Like

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by braveman0: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
sukkot:
made in china model
agreed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by SheIsElle(f): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Realone92(m): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
rest in peace so sad...

1 Like

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Edopesin: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
Why Must One Be Afraid Of Medication
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
the behind the scene life of dis ppu tho......
exhaustion, drug, drinks, party, weeds etc...
always on the fast lane to ....................................

8 Likes

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Pavore9: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Dottore: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
Wasted young beaut. Too bad RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by snipesdam(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
thats how my cousin fainted one xmas like that forming model and dieting. she no eat for 3 days. The faint just reset her brain

41 Likes

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Sirpaul(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
Vlada...... so sad...
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by sylviaeo(f): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
THEY R INVESTIGATING HER DEATH. IF ITS IN NIGERIA, AFTER D MASSES TYPE R.I.P, CHURCH DON CLOSE. BODIES OF YOUNG NIGERIAN GUYS R PILING UP IN SOUTH AFRICA.NOBODY ASKS, NOBODY CARES.

10 Likes

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
Bad market...... Rip
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by adax007: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
So painful....very beautiful Girl.
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Sibe007(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sad sad....people only sit up after such tragedies
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Josh44s(m): 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
I need help o
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by sanpipita(m): 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
They probably fed her with only water, look at how her bare bones are showing
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Onbelivable(m): 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
grin
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by ibkgab001: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dem kill am nii
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by DaInferno(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sunofgod:
I blame the parents....... even house girl no suppose do 12hours straight,
this your comment just spoil my day, does it matter if it's a house grl or not... I got a feeling you look down on house girls!

4 Likes

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by ipobarecriminals: 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. / 10yearchallenge: Young Lady’s Transformation Leaves Social Media Users Shocked / Should 2face Be Jailed For This Outfit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.