Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote (3128 Views)

A Look Inside Facebook Africa Headquarters As Twitter Moves To Ghana (PIX) / Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) / Dangote To Establish A Private University In Abuja, Earmarks N200 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Connectslogtv(m): 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Aidejay(m): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
The place where some people have condemned as a shithole is where Dangote built a multi billion dollar project. It's the same place the USA is about to construct a 537 million dollars embassy. Lol. I Laugh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Connectslogtv(m): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
Aidejay:
The place where some people have condemned as a shithole is where Dangote built a multi billion dollar project. It's the same place the USA is about to construct a 537 million dollars embassy. Lol. I Laugh
did you watch the video, the new hq, which is under construction is located at ikoyi not Eko Atlantic City

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Echoban: 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubu roll with the big boys, he dragged the big boys along with himself. Big boys brings investment along.

God bless Asiwaju
God bless Dangote
God bless Lagos State

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Golan007: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Aidejay:
One white man that a section of the country worship was the one that called their father's house a shithole and they all echoed his thoughts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Benwallt(m): 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Connectslogtv:
did you watch the video, the new hq, which is under construction is located at ikoyi not Eko Atlantic City
huh! What are u tryna say cumRot?
Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Maynman: 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Golan007:

One white man that a section of the country worship was the one that called their father's house a shithole and they all echoed his thoughts.

Didn’t our lifeless president begged for ventilators and help from that white man that called his father’s house a shithole?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Golan007: 11:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Maynman:

Didn’t our lifeless president begged for ventilators and help from that white man that called his father’s house a shithole?

Speak English.

Why can't you produce ventilators as an individual?

Honestly, you lot are sickening.

A racist would insult you and you would be enabling him.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Maynman: 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
Golan007:

Speak English.

Why can't you produce ventilators as an individual?

Honestly, you lot are sickening.

A racist would insult you and you would be enabling him.

Comprehend zombie, why didn’t our president produce ventilators but can gift millions of dollars to Islamic countries?
And how many ventilators have you produced?
Na me be president? Your slave master begged a racist for ventilators.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Golan007: 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
Maynman:

Comprehend zombie, why didn’t our president produce ventilators but can gift millions of dollars to Islamic countries?
Na me be president? Your slave master begged a racist for ventilators.

Shut up.

Why can't you as an individual manufacture ventilators?

Haven't you the intelligence?

Oh I forgot, you are a shithold dweller.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Maynman: 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
Golan007:

Shut up.

Why can't you as an individual manufacture ventilators?

Haven't you the intelligence?

Oh I forgot, you are a shithold dweller.

Slave think, why can’t the president with all the resources produce a ventilator but you want an individual to produce it with what? Stone
And answer me slave, how many ventilators have you produced?
Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Golan007: 11:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
Maynman:

Slave think, why can’t the president with all the resources produce a ventilator but you want an individual to produce it with what? Stone
And answer me slave, how many ventilators have you produced?

I know a badly educated person when he writes.

What I like is that your parents would live and die in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Maynman: 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Golan007:

I know a badly educated person when he writes.

What I like is that your parents would live and die in Nigeria.

I know a worthless slave when I see one.
What I know is your generations will suffer the same way Buhari suffered the country, wherever they are.
I ask again slave, how many ventilators have you produced?
Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Golan007: 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Maynman:

I know a worthless slave when I see one.
What I know is your generations will suffer the same way Buhari suffered the country, wherever they are.

grin

No be Nigeria your parents live till them old?

You sef, you would never leave Nigeria.

It is the place you will live and die in.

You would forever live in a shithole.

grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Maynman: 11:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Golan007:

grin

No be Nigeria your parents live till them old?

You sef, you would never leave Nigeria.

It is the place you will live and die in.

You would forever live in a shithole.

grin

Noise from a worthless slave.
What I know is your generations will never see anything good in their life, they will live from hand to mouth.. useless ponmo slave. cheesy
Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Golan007: 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Maynman:

What I know is your generations will never see anything good in their life, they will live from hand to mouth.. useless ponmo slave. cheesy

Hahaha.

Fortunately, I've lived and enjoyed things you've only dreamt of.

My kids are well and truly international.

They are so far from the humdrum that has become your existence.

Point to.note, as far back as 60s and 70s my own parents were studying and working in US.

But your parents and you would live and die in Nigeria.

That is a promise.

grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Maynman: 11:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Golan007:

Hahaha.

Fortunately, I've lived and enjoyed things you've only dreamt of.

My kids are well and truly international.

They are so far from the humdrum that has become your existence.

Point to.note, as far back as 60s and 70s my own parents were studying and working in US.

But your parents and you would live and die in Nigeria.

That is a promise.

grin

Noise from a worthless slave, peasant too is dreaming a good life.
What I know is your generations will never see anything good, their life will be like how your slave master govern Nigeria.
I ask again slave, how many ventilators have you produced? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Golan007: 12:01am On Apr 05, 2022
Maynman:

Noise from a worthless slave, peasant too is dreaming a good life.
What I know is your generations will never see anything good, their life will be like how your slave master govern Nigeria.

Can your parents leave Nigeria?

Can you?

You would live and die in a shithole just like your parents and those before them.

Imagine kissing the photograph of Trump's behind.

grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Maynman: 12:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Golan007:

Can your parents leave Nigeria?

Can you?

You would live and die in a shitholr just like your parents and those before them.

Imagine kissing the photograph of Trump's behind.

grin

Can your generations see anything good in their life? NO
Will they live from hand to mouth? YES.
Your life will be exactly how your slave master govern Nigeria.
I ask again slave, how many ventilators have you produced? wink

1 Like

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Golan007: 12:06am On Apr 05, 2022
Maynman:

Your life will be exactly how your slave master govern Nigeria.
I ask again slave, how many ventilators have you produced? wink

Kids have already achieved while yours would live and continue to live in Nigeria till old age.

That is a promise.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Maynman: 12:08am On Apr 05, 2022
Golan007:

Kids have already achieved while yours would live and continue to live in Nigeria till old age.

That is a promise.
Your Morons you call kids will suffer the same way your slave master suffered Nigeria. I assure you that.
I ask again slave, how many ventilators have you produced? grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Golan007: 12:11am On Apr 05, 2022
Maynman:

Your Morons you call kids will suffer the same way your slave master suffered Nigeria. I assure you that.

When you tell us where you have ever been in this life apart from Nigeria where you and your folks would forever dwell.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Maynman: 12:12am On Apr 05, 2022
Golan007:

When you tell us where you have ever been in this life apart from Nigeria where you and your folks would forever dwell.

Your generations will never see anything good, they will live from hand to mouth..

1 Like

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Golan007: 12:13am On Apr 05, 2022
Maynman:

Your generations will never see anything good, they will live from hand to mouth..

Oh boy, don't you feel bad?

You and your parents and your kids would always live in a place even you call a shithole.

grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Maynman: 12:14am On Apr 05, 2022
Golan007:

Oh boy, don't you feel bad?

You and your parents and your kids would always live in a place even you call a shithole.

grin

I feel bad that your morons will suffer the same way your slave master suffered Nigeria and that your generations will never see anything good.
I ask again slave, how many ventilators have you produced? smiley

1 Like

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Golan007: 12:17am On Apr 05, 2022
Maynman:

I feel bad that your morons will suffer the same way your slave master suffered Nigeria and that your generations will never see anything good.
I ask again slave, how many ventilators have you produced? smiley

Oh Boy, your case is bad sha.

Imagine.

All your generations to live and die in a place you call a shithole.

While this would be the 3rd generation going that has lived and worked and enjoyed life abroad and beyond.

Socks to be you.
Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Maynman: 12:18am On Apr 05, 2022
Golan007:

Oh Boy, your case is bad sha.

Imagine.

All your generations to live and die in a place you call a shithole.

While this would be the 3rd generation going that has lived and worked and enjoyed life abroad and beyond.

Socks to be you.

Oh slave, your case is pathetic.
Your life and your morons life will be exactly how your slave master govern Nigeria.
Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Mooh247: 12:31am On Apr 05, 2022
Maynman:

Oh slave, your case is pathetic.
Your life and your morons life will be exactly how your slave master govern Nigeria.

Kai see as the guy drag you drag your people like generator

Chimo!!! Chineke!!! So you've never been to an airport and you call your own Land shithole and your own president slave master...

Forget it you just shamed yourself walai

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Maynman: 12:41am On Apr 05, 2022
Mooh247:

Kai see as the guy drag you drag your people like generator

Chimo!!! Chineke!!! So you've never been to an airport and you call your own Land shithole and your own president slave master...

Forget it you just shamed yourself walai

Too basic, you can do better than being a slave. You are worth more or not grin
Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Mooh247: 12:43am On Apr 05, 2022
Maynman:

Too basic, you can do better than being a slave. You are worth more.

grin

Na only slave you Sabi talk

See the real conquered civil war Nigerian slaves bellow

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Maynman: 12:45am On Apr 05, 2022
Mooh247:

grin

Na only slave you Sabi talk

See the real conquered civil war Nigerian slaves bellow

Too basic again, is that all your slave master taught you, come on dangle the chain on your neck more grin
And being a slave is all you can be.

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Mooh247: 12:47am On Apr 05, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Information About Fedpoede's Admission List / Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of / SIITGO E-learning And Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.