Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To (3377 Views)

Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by JourneyOutOf9ja: 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
I’m a graduate working in a financial institution and after 3 years I have managed to save 5m.

I want advise on applying for graduate schools abroad.

Factoring Ease of getting admission and visa and Cost which country should I be applying to (you can suggest universities too).

Right now I have applied to UK schools as it is easiest to get admission and also Visa but the cost is not cheap.

Please are they better or other good options?

I have taken leave off work to apply for schools this month, I need your advise, I need to leave Nigeria this year.

1 Like

Re: With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by fabson21(m): 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
You can apply for Lithuania universities reason
*The cost of schooling it way cheaper compare to any European countries
*Cost of living is way cheaper than any other European countries
*You will still get the same standard of education as any where in the world
*Lastly that your 5m will be more than a enough for all the process bad you will still have a left over that is if you go through the right channel

6 Likes

Re: With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by JourneyOutOf9ja: 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
fabson21:
You can apply for Lithuania universities reason
*The coat of schooling it way cheaper compare to any European countries
*Cost of living is way cheaper than any other European countries
*You will still get the same standard of education as any where in the world
*Lastly that your 5m will be more than a enough for all the process bad you will still have a left over that is if you go through the right channel

Thank you. I will look at Lithuania

1 Like

Re: With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by leksdigital: 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
The 5 milliom is not much now that our currency keeps going up and down, right now 5 million is around 6,500 pounds about 8,700 dollars.

If you must relocate please look out for countries with opportunities that you can relocate with and still have a good life.

Germany is good but the process is hectic. Your surest bet is UK right now. You can get loans or borrow funds for proof of funds.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by kellexxx: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
JourneyOutOf9ja:

Thank you. I will look at Lithuania
There is nothing in Lithuania my brother..better focus on UK where u re sure of job immediately with no language barrier

4 Likes

Re: With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by MrDelima(m): 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
Try Estonia

3 Likes

Re: With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by Pussyfucker22(m): 12:40am On Apr 06, 2022
I want to travel also
Re: With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by Iny3(m): 9:36am On Apr 06, 2022
JourneyOutOf9ja:
I’m a graduate working in a financial institution and after 3 years I have managed to save 5m.

Factoring Ease of getting admission and visa and Cost which country should I be applying to (you can suggest universities too).

Right now I have applied to UK schools as it is easiest to get admission and also Visa but the cost is not cheap.

I have taken leave off work to apply for schools this month, I need your advise, I need to leave Nigeria this year.
Ever thought of Cyprus? With $5000(roughly 3million naira), you can live, study and work in cyprus. This $5000 covers part payment of your tuition for the duration, visa processing, 2-way flight ticket reservation, airport drop off and pickup service e.t.c.

No IELTS needed
No Proof of Funds needed
Classes taught in English
Admission is secured in 1week at most.

You can be in Cyprus in 21days from now if you take action.

Need more info on this, just message me with the number on my signature.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by SageTravels: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
Most of the good countries are expensive and requires lots of money.

1 Like

Re: With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by Mykelslim: 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
Germany or Norway
Re: With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by HateBigots: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iny3:
Ever thought of Cyprus?.
North or South Cyprus?

1 Like

Re: With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by Labunm004(f): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2022
I wouldn't mind a chat with you. You can reach me on olanrewajubunmi1234@gmail.com
Re: With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by Bb007: 11:34am On Apr 12, 2022
You should look into Estonia
Re: With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by vicath(f): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
JourneyOutOf9ja:

Factoring Ease of getting admission and visa and Cost which country should I be applying to (you can suggest universities too)

You can check out Spain or Mauritius. Chat me up for more info.

1 Like

Re: With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by shibato1(m): 7:10am On Apr 21, 2022
vicath:

You can check out Spain or Mauritius. Chat me up for more info.

Hi Bro
Whatsup spain Mauritius Student Visa

I'm interested
Re: With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by CountVersailles(f): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
Iny3:
Ever thought of Cyprus? With $5000(roughly 3million naira), you can live, study and work in cyprus. This $5000 covers part payment of your tuition for the duration, visa processing, 2-way flight ticket reservation, airport drop off and pickup service e.t.c.

No IELTS needed
No Proof of Funds needed

Stupid agent looking to fleece you, OP. Don't even let Cyprus cross your mind. I'm sure he's talking about Northern Cyprus.
Re: With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by jjonaivi(m): 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
Aside the proof of funds how much is required to study in UK, averagely?
leksdigital:
The 5 milliom is not much now that our currency keeps going up and down, right now 5 million is around 6,500 pounds about 8,700 dollars.

If you must relocate please look out for countries with opportunities that you can relocate with and still have a good life.

Germany is good but the process is hectic. Your surest bet is UK right now. You can get loans or borrow funds for proof of funds.
Re: With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by yunqdady: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
Iny3:

No IELTS needed
No Proof of Funds needed

Be like God wan punish you. Cyprus ko, Cyrus ni

1 Like

Re: With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by Mayanis: 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Marituis is a good country that has the following work and study advantages

�Instant Guaranteed Admission with only International Passport & O'level in 10 working days

�Visa is guaranteed in less than 2 week; no interview, no visa refusal

�Instant job less than 1 week after arrival

�Opportunity to travel to Europe, US or Canada

⚛️ VISIT, STUDY, WORK, MIGRATE TO EUROPE OR OBTAIN MAURITIUS CITIZENSHIP.

We at Genesis Air Travel & Tours�, in partnership with Mauritian Travel Agencies, bring you the incredible and unprecedented benefits Mauritius offers to Nigerians.

✅We can bring you to Mauritius visa-on-arrival

✅Give you a resident visa valid for one year and renewable

✅Assist you get study and work permit

✅Help you secure Permanent Residence in Mauritius the easy way

✅Fast-track citizenship 3 years after

✅Mauritius citizens travel to UK and all Schengen countries visa-free

✅PR holders will not find it difficult obtaining visa to UK and European countries

✅We also organise breath-taking holidays and tours for single, group and family

✅We assist in offshore investment

Come enjoy the benefits Mauritius Island has to offer. Located exactly in-between continents of Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa, Mauritius is the place to work remotely from especially for IT professionals

✅Mauritius is one of the safest and most secure countries in the world

✅Rated among the top three countries with cleanest air

✅One of the cleanest and most beautiful countries in the world

✅Rated best country for holidays, relaxation, honeymoon and retirement

✅Best country for safe-heaven, offshore investment

✅Stable and uninterrupted electricity supply

✅Cheap and reliable Internet

✅High standard but low cost of living

✅Free medicare for all

✅Free transportation for students and the elderly

✅Numerous opportunities to migrate to Europe

✅Quiet and peaceful

✅Most friendly weather

✅Hospitable people with society free of racism

Reach out to us for your accelerated documentations and travel. We are resident here in Mauritius to pick you up from the airport, take you to an accommodation we had already secured for you, assist you settle in Mauritius and offer you instant job.

For better conversation, you can WhatsApp: 08035472863/ 09031858479
Re: With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by vicath(f): 3:10pm On May 16, 2022
shibato1:

Hi Bro

I'm interested

You can send me a mail or chat me up
Re: With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by SIMPLIFIED(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2022
JourneyOutOf9ja:

If you have 5m just focus on applying to UK and ignore those Cyprus and Co post. You need to look towards post graduation also not just cheap cost of education. Look for UK schools with not too high tuition and living expenses. You can survive it with student jobs and good planning. Also apply for courses that have high chance of visa sponsorship post study, look at the shortage occupation list and find programs closely related to your degree or work experience and apply for them. UK admissions for September intake has closed but January will soon be opened around July, you have enough time to prepare and gather all the information and documents you need to apply

1 Like

Re: With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by SIMPLIFIED(m): 3:53pm On May 16, 2022
Another advice I will suggest is to open a dorm account and save the funds in Dollars or pounds to mitigate against exchange rate decline. You work in financial sector so you should know this already

1 Like

Re: With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by AgentGoat: 8:40pm On May 16, 2022
Iny3:

No IELTS needed
No Proof of Funds needed

He's looking for better country even though his budget is tight and you are talking shiit. Carry your yeye agency comot for here jor!
Re: With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by iamolajide(m): 11:03pm On May 16, 2022
Pls did UK accept NABTEB O'level or only Neco and weac.
Re: With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by mamawa123: 12:49am On May 17, 2022
Iny3:

No IELTS needed
No Proof of Funds needed

Stop marketing Cyprus to us. Those guys in Cyprus are looking for ways to move to a better country
Re: With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by JapaProfessor: 11:37am On May 17, 2022
UK
Spain
Poland
Estonia
Re: With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To by vicath(f): 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
shibato1:

Hi Bro

I'm interested
You can send me a mail

(1) (Reply)

He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic / Singapore Visa / Water Transportation: Lagos Traffic Radio Partners LASWA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.