Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Singapore Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Singapore Visa (3375 Views)

General Singapore Visa Equires / Tell Me How To Get Singapore Visa Free In Nigeria / Watch This Video Before You Think About Malaysia Or Singapore Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Singapore Visa by baldlarry(m): 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2009
Hello evryone,I have confirmed that Nigeria to Singapore is VISA FREE but i dont know how to go about the VISA.is there any1 who can help?
Re: Singapore Visa by mowaa: 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2009
It is no longer visa free for Nigerians.
It used to be visa free, but i think they stopped that last November or so embarassed
Re: Singapore Visa by baldlarry(m): 9:50am On Aug 14, 2009
I checked on www.projectvisa.com and it is still there that it is visa free.Where did u get the info that its no more visa free.Thanks man
Re: Singapore Visa by mowaa: 10:05am On Aug 14, 2009
IMPOSITION OF VISA REQUIREMENTS

With effect from 1 December 2008, Nigerian nationals who are holders of Nigerian Ordinary Passports will require visas to enter Singapore.
Holders of Diplomatic, Official and Service passports issued by Nigeria will not be required to apply for visas prior to entering Singapore.
The changes to the visa requirements are part of the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority's on-going practice to ensure that they remain relevant and effective.
END OF NEWS RELEASE

Immigration & Checkpoints Authority
24 November 2008
Source: www.ica.gov.sg Press Release 24 Nov 2008

Re: Singapore Visa by baldlarry(m): 10:16am On Aug 14, 2009
Thanks man,but is there any other country that is free visa to Nigerians?I know about Barbados but how can I go about it?
Re: Singapore Visa by mowaa: 10:22am On Aug 14, 2009
Find attached list of Visa free countries and those that issue visa on arrival with the fees to be paid

Re: Singapore Visa by noblegas2(m): 4:03am On Aug 15, 2009
baldlarry:

Thanks man,but is there any other country that is free visa to Nigerians?I know about Barbados but how can I go about it?

hey man, i thought u were d one dat Posted dat u can arrange GERMANY VISA, now ur looin for Visa free countries?

anyways Nigerian Passport is no more Visa free to Singapore, i have been dere,
Re: Singapore Visa by dinggle: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2009
lol, visa issuer now looking for visa free country!!!, this is hilarious grin
Re: Singapore Visa by mowaa: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2009
was shocked that he later posted he can arrange germany visa undecided
Re: Singapore Visa by dinggle: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2009
May be he can arrange german visa but don't know visa free countries, lol some people are like that, they know algebra but can't solve 1+1=?? , grin

@Baldlarry pls respond tell us how u can fix german visa if u can't find out visa free countries??

Or are you from the John .F. Kenedy doctrine ( "We choose to go to the moon not because it is easy but because it is hard"wink
Re: Singapore Visa by sholatech(m): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2009
Please,
How do i get singapore visa?
How long does it take and how much?
Re: Singapore Visa by noblegas2(m): 10:47am On Sep 29, 2009
Does nl luks lyk d consular office?
Re: Singapore Visa by therichson(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2009
sholatech:

Please,
How do i get singapore visa?
How long does it take and how much?

Greatest nairalander.
Whatever things you need or want always consult the big G.

What I mean by big G: Big G simply means GOOGLE
So, don't get confused
type www.google.com on your browser and type your message in the search box on google official site for nigerians and wait for the result.
Browse through the result and settle with the ones that best suite your interest/purpose
Please use your duly diligence for the result

Keep searching till you're satisfy

Best of luck

(1)

If You Have Been Granted A 6 Months Uk Visa, Is 2 Years Visa Easier To Collect! / IBADAN CITY : Running Splash Of Rust And Gold. / Best African Country To Relocate To!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.