Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars (59169 Views)

I Have 30 Mansions In Lagos, Ogun - Portable Claims / Esther Intimidates Frodd With Posh Cars? | Bbnaija Reunion 2020 Day 19 / Kizz Daniel Welcomes Son With 'Posh Merald' Emerald Vicky His Baby Mama? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by rattlesnake(m): 10:13am On Apr 05, 2022
Criminals

3 Likes

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Dialpad: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2022
Those that work at the bank will be laughing.... they know what comes in.... lots of exaggerated figures .

22 Likes

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Kingcalls: 10:14am On Apr 05, 2022
Story... the one wey de stay near me wey get over 1million followers wey call herself social media influencer and skit maker de squat with other women and men in the same apartment ... everytime she de beg for money but sabi carry big phone and uber

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Way4orward: 10:15am On Apr 05, 2022
Yahoo Yahoo. Com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by seanwilliam(m): 10:15am On Apr 05, 2022
I think the op is somehow right sha.., all you need is large fan base o..

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Michaelmercy(m): 10:15am On Apr 05, 2022
Actually there are 70% possibilities the big comedians can afford the house. Content Creation is the real gold sincerely now.
This Online comedians makes money from
1. Sponsored Posts e.g on their social media handles and stories i.e IG, Facebook, tik tok
2. Making advert Videos for Brand
3. Collaborations
4. Referral Bonuses e.g 1xbet, gets paid for each lead that comes through their referral link
5. Physical appearances at Events
6. Selling their own business
7. YOUTUBE: Youtube actuality pays them heavily too, Do you know Mark Angel earns over 20 million naira monthly on YouTube, brodashaggi earns over 10 million naira monthly. Imagine posting over 10 videos on YouTube with at least 500k video views in 1 month. They make mad money from youtube
8. Brand Ambassadorship: If someone like wizkid collected 3 Million dollars from UBA for ambassadorship, you should know Brodashaggi charges at least 10 million naira to be an ambassador for your brand for a year.
9. Featuring in Movies. This guys features as cast in nollywood movies and collects huge money too
10. Cryptocurrency and other investments: This guys are market guys and know whats going on. Imagine someone like Lasisi put 10 million naira on crypto last year january, you should know he made over x10 profit by now
11. Royalties : Their contents are digital assets and they will continue to make money till Jesus comes
12. Their comedy shows

While the illicit way some of them makes money include
1. Yahoo Yahoo
2. Yahoo picking: They pick money for fraudsters
3. Crypto Scams
4. Money Laundering
5. Drug Peddling
So this guys actually make mad money thoo

18 Likes

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 05, 2022
They charge heavily for influencer ads

1 Like

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Justinlean02(m): 10:18am On Apr 05, 2022
If you have a telegram community and you have and understand basic crypto knowledge and how to use Kucoin, please reply to this.

Kucoin is seeking for tutors that will teach others how to use Kucoin.

Pay is $1200.

1 Like

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by calme: 10:19am On Apr 05, 2022
FavourWrites:

Long post! I won't read it.

Not to throw shade at the OP, but if you want a writer that writes compelling blog post content, then send me a dm. My num.ber is in my signature.

I charge N2 per word.

So you can't read a 2000 page book. Nawa o

8 Likes

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:20am On Apr 05, 2022
Metachit:
Your post is bogus with funny conclusions. People that buy houses of 100m+ are not people that make 100m+ yearly, they make x5 or more of that.

Who would pay a skitmaker 2m for a post? Not even top 5 nigerian comedians can boast of being paid that for a post.

It's either they're chasing the usual clout, yeyebrities do or they are running BEC or crypto scam on a low.
Last year, I worked for one of the top 3 e-commerce companies here in Nigeria. I personally worked with the marketing team and the manager of a skitmaker to promote some stuff for us. We paid him N2.5mn for IG and Twitter post . Some of the above are real my brother.

22 Likes

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Solitechworld(m): 10:20am On Apr 05, 2022
If only you guys know how much facebook pay per a million views, you would quit questioning those creators sources of income, I have once calculated brainjotter monthly earning on facebook, brainjotter would be making approx. $100k monthly from his Facebook videos, that is like 60m Naira monthly…..

You guys don’t know anything

Edited

Since you guys don’t seem to believe, let me share some of his views….

In fact he gets more than 10m views on some videos…. Don’t even talk about BoddaShaggi and Mrmacaroni… they are the big fish of the industry

We have not started talking about their YouTube videos oooo… Abeg ComeOfIt! One thing about Nigeria is that if you are poor and suffering nobody will even reason your own…. But once you become rich , start looking nice , buying cars, building houses etall, they will start reason your matter with their poverty mentality… St*p*d set of people, you thinking that nobody can make it legally in Nigeria is disheartening

My advice to those making money legally out their in Nigeria is that once you make it please just leave this country, for your own good ni oooo

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by wisdom042(m): 10:22am On Apr 05, 2022
All this calculations Shey na OP and the skit makers discuss about am? Dis men dey low key run illegal things if u don’t know.

1 Like

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Dialpad: 10:22am On Apr 05, 2022
How many top ecommerce companies are there in Nigeria that can afford to pay over $2000 for an IG post

vivaciousvivi:

Last year, I worked for one of the top 3 e-commerce companies here in Nigeria. I personally worked with the marketing team and the manager of a skitmaker to promote some stuff for us. We paid him N2.5mn for IG and Twitter post . Some of the above are real my brother.

24 Likes

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by HRMK: 10:22am On Apr 05, 2022
dont be carried away by their fake lifestyle!

3 Likes

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by FireUpNow(m): 10:23am On Apr 05, 2022
They worked for it. Since these guys are better than the useless politicians we have and those people into crime. What's the purpose of this oga Oap? You don't Naija people to stop patronizing them or what because of the money they are making? Spite and run out of thread
Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Shadysen: 10:23am On Apr 05, 2022
In one word: yahoo

1 Like

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by ruggedtimi(m): 10:24am On Apr 05, 2022
You no talk about sydney talker

1 Like

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 05, 2022
Is Education still the key?

5 Likes

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Enemyofpeace: 10:24am On Apr 05, 2022
bigtt76:
Hmmm
the thing too big, e enter reach your throat?
Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by diesel86: 10:25am On Apr 05, 2022
I actually work with an advertisement agency, we just signed a deal with about 7 influencers i would not mention names, the product is an international energy drinks company and one of the influencers a very popular female, charges ₦3.5M for one instagram post shocked.

This is not to justify the lavish lifestyle most flaunt online though, it is showbiz and part of the business, the more expensive your lifestyle looks sometimes, the higher you charge for your Gigs.

This is why i advise companies to invest in DATA, so they dont just throw funds away in the name of influencer marketing wink

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Jhena(f): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2022
Lol. This is the American media way. Mask your real activities by putting up bogus claims of how you make money. I guess the sponsored this post. These are all lies. Imagine using established skit makers to compare newcomers who are buying mansions. That makes the lie obvious sef.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2022
Dialpad:
How many top ecommerce companies are there in Nigeria that can afford to pay over $2000 for an IG post

I am simply correcting your earlier comment as if they dont actually charge or collect these sums. E commerce was an example cos I was actually part of the team that worked on it.

That small boy called Alex something on Twitter charged my cousin N250k to post an Ad for his fintech app. And that was the cheapest he was willing to go. Single post o. My cousin paid and it paid off quite well.

There is a lady that does all these non invasive cosmetic procedures on IG. She paid Gistlover N500k for a single ad post on IG.

There is money in this country bro. Don't be deceived

Additionally my best friend Uzoma, her hubby is into RE development. Some of these former BBN housemates got houses from him. I can't mention their names here. They were 4 of them. The highest amount that was dropped as downpayment no pass N5Mn. The rest na mortgage they did. But u move in and snap that you bought the house but wont tell how its financed

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 05, 2022
It is possible some people are using them as front to acquire illegal wealth.
Lets assume they own these properties as they have said, if a tax assessment is being served to them, they will begin to look for the public sympathy that the government is after them meaning that it is possible they are not the real owners.

Another angle to it is that all these real estate(high cost ones) with low patronage may be using them for marketing since they are influencers and people tend to associate with them

12 Likes

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by MartinsD12(m): 10:28am On Apr 05, 2022
JPhilip:

https://www.herald.ng/social-media-influencers-mansions/
It's no doubt being a social media content creator gives so much money even YouTubers like Eric , valor , Izzy makes so much money , ok look at ogb cultist that started just the other day he is making so much money or should I talk of sabinus, social media is where money is now in Nigeria if you have a good smartphone with good camera, laptop or iphone better one oo you can even start up by doing YouTube videos creative ones

5 Likes

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2022
diesel86:
I actually work with an advertisement agency, we just signed a deal with about 7 influencers i would not mention names, the product is an international energy drinks company and one of the influencers a very popular female, charges ₦3.5M for one instagram post shocked.

This is not to justify the lavish lifestyle most flaunt online though, it is showbiz and part of the business, the more expensive your lifestyle looks sometimes, the higher you charge for your Gigs.

This is why i advise companies to invest in DATA, so they dont just throw funds away in the name of influencer marketing wink

The company marketing managers are very ignorant.

Most of the Instagram accounts of most celebrities are filled with bots.

So literally they are wasting their money.

Do you know why she charged 3.5m naira because she knew it was a big brand but that could be her top cash out for the year.

It can take another year to get a cash out like that in that industry.

7 Likes

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by donforeign: 10:31am On Apr 05, 2022
Most of Dem na scam

1 Like

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by wagazala: 10:31am On Apr 05, 2022
Metachit:
Your post is bogus with funny conclusions. People that buy houses of 100m+ are not people that make 100m+ yearly, they make x5 or more of that.

Who would pay a skitmaker 2m for a post? Not even top 5 nigerian comedians can boast of being paid that for a post.

It's either they're chasing the usual clout, yeyebrities do or they are running BEC or crypto scam on a low.

You should also consider mortgages, options to pay for the house in installments, rent to own etc. So yes people who earn 100m annually can afford a 100m house if they are paying for the house in the next 10 - 15years.

Same thing as cars, most boys dont pay fully for cars anymore. The economy no longer supports full payment for most of these things. Not to say those who can afford to pay at once do not exist.

Oh and to add, yes I am aware of a skit maker that was recently paid 3m to create content and post.

7 Likes

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2022
MartinsD12:

It's no doubt being a social media content creator gives so much money even YouTubers like Eric , valor , Izzy makes so much money , ok look at ogb cultist that started just the other day he is making so much money or should I talk of sabinus, social media is where money is now in Nigeria if you have a good smartphone with good camera, laptop or iphone better one oo you can even start up by doing YouTube videos creative ones

Youtube do not pay so much to african content makers because of marketers consider africans to be poor

I know that, you can't afford to buy a 100M naira mansion from doing youtube in Nigeria

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Mezuo Pericoma Okoye / Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.