Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: (26997 Views)

Avoid These Four Types Of People At Work Place / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From / Ran Away From Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by commyhot: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Very Funny

You did well to add yourself to the list.[/quote]
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by maticar: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bitxzcheck:
Run away from pussy, in short Igbo woman in lagos in general, those hoes are more dangerous than Armed Robber,, run away from pussy i repeatedly repeat it will solve 90% of your life problems, Try it and thank me later
we must run away from bigots like you too

1 Like

Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by rita25(f): 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
ADD FUSTRATING AND ENTITLED SIBLINGS AND INLAWS TO THE LIST kiss
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by commyhot: 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Karhma:

You did well to add yourself to the list.

� � �
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by cardoctor(m): 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
This list is not complete. Theres 999 more people remaining.
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by OGwales(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jealous colleagues... Be the worst of all. Dem fit send person to early grave. Oloribuku fellows

OP you forget to put nagging eve.

1 Like

Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by INCREDIBLE007(m): 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
A significant population of Nigerians are into witchcraft

Hence if you don't know what the other person is
Spiritually
It's okay to keep your distance

2 Likes

Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by hslbroker2(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bitxzcheck:
Run away from pussy, in short Igbo woman in lagos in general, those hoes are more dangerous than Armed Robber,, run away from pussy i repeatedly repeat it will solve 90% of your life problems, Try it and thank me later

You are right
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by Fiscus105(m): 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
posty56:
one must be careful when dealing with all Nigerians, I repeat all Nigerians, there are so many snakes out there's disguise as your friends, I am keeping my plans secret,na silent moving now till we japa from this country

98% of naija need to check and recheck before dealing with them

Toooooooooooo dubious a nation.
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by MrBroke(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
Karhma:

grin grin grin grin grin grin, ahh ahhh ahh, lol
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by Kamachicho(f): 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
flames007:
Cracked me up grin

Big time grin
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by posty56: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Fiscus105:

98% of naija need to check and recheck before dealing with them
Toooooooooooo dubious a nation.
no trust any soul
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by freemi(m): 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
Karhma:

grin
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by AliseKazah(f): 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Igbo people.
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by schoolboymatt(m): 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
Johndickson500:
Three Kinds of People You Must Run Away From:

1. Expired Mentors.

2. Jealous Colleagues.

3 .Parasitic Protegees.

John Emmanuel Dickson

@ the bolded, wow!
I was hoping to see this before opening this thread and I wasn't disappointed.
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by Thomas144: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
posty56:
one must be careful when dealing with all Nigerians, I repeat all Nigerians, there are so many snakes out there's disguise as your friends, I am keeping my plans secret,na silent moving now till we japa from this country

Including you too!! Cus you said all Nigerians
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by Brushstrokes20: 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Most importantl, frenENEMIES a.k.a friendlyfoes!

# friendly ENEMIES cool
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by Tboymessiah(m): 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Righthussle:
What of the one that calls for financial support every single week and goes about it like he/she is your responsibility.

NasoLifeBe!!!

Na so one of my female course mate back then dey disturb me.

Upon sey we no dey date o

1 Like

Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by posty56: 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
Thomas144:

Including you too!! Cus you said all Nigerians
yes I nearly poison your father over small piece of land we be get banter untop
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by Tboymessiah(m): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

The main problem is women, if u never marry no to dey close with woman, they will distract you be it girl friend or normal girl wey be ur friends
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jealous friends should be seriously avoided like a venomous snake.Don't even collect edibles from them,because they can be very dangerous.
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by yemi1504: 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Johndickson500:
Three Kinds of People You Must Run Away From:

1. Expired Mentors.

2. Jealous Colleagues.

3 .Parasitic Protegees.

John Emmanuel Dickson

2 is currently my experience at work. How do you now run away from that with job not easy to get?
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by lexy2014: 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Righthussle:
What of the one that calls for financial support every single week and goes about it like he/she is your responsibility.

That's the parasite
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by lexy2014: 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
yemi1504:

2 is currently my experience at work. How do you now run away from that with job not easy to get?

You don't run away. Keep a cool head, watch your back& emotions.
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by Dybala11(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
MIKKY1022:
like if it's true, share if not........
You wan chop the likes and shares abi.
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by Dybala11(m): 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
MIKKY1022:
like if it's true, share if not........
You wan chop the 'likes and shares' abi.
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by LocalMan2(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Karhma:

Na no go kill person for nairaland here � � � Can't stop laughing.
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by yemi1504: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
lexy2014:

You don't run away. Keep a cool head, watch your back& emotions.

If because of this, the environment is now toxic, what do we do? Because sincerely, I keep experiencing this from one workplace to the other. As for me, once I find a way of making money, I am quitting that job and may never work for anyone again!
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by winner37(m): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
Your list is nice but not even those set of people i distanced myself from . I fear human beings in general
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by Theophinio(m): 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
You forgot to mention number 4

Which is

Run away from all APC Members
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by Aaay: 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Oh
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by Bitxzcheck: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oando Upstream Vacancies / NLNG Online Assessment Test Invite 2023. / How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.