Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: (27000 Views)

Avoid These Four Types Of People At Work Place / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From / Ran Away From Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by MARYIAN(f): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Muna400:
Avoid all diz pple and most importantly learn how to say no to people.. If people know dat u are an amiable person ehhh.. Dey will take u for granted.. Once in while,just be contrary.. No too shine teeth for people
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by OlakunmiSMELTD: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Karhma:

You did well to add yourself to the list.

Don't mind him grin grin

The guy is right though by putting his name grin. Sometimes we ourselves are the problem. Hence, we need to check ourselves.

Do I have good attitude towards other too?

Am I humble enough?( for someone to call other expired mentor) there must be an issue of either the mentee wasn't humble enough.

For me, no matter how worst my mentor or expired his/she is. I will always honor him/her.

Because he/she had once been a good mentor. Life is all about golden rule. You yourself would be a mentor one day
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: by SecretReporter(f): 1:51am On Apr 06, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Especially that jealous colleagues
welcome back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oando Upstream Vacancies / NLNG Online Assessment Test Invite 2023. / How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.