Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,937 members, 7,841,597 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? (14646 Views)

Stop Using Whatsapp If You Don't Know This - Android Phones. / Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy / 7 Banned Apps You Must Delete From Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by onlyson16(m): 11:57am On Apr 05, 2022
Ifesinachi22:

I think this is what apply the most.

They said i was reported but refused to tell me the offence for the privacy of the reporter..

How do i get around this?

They don't reply their email again.
am telling u out of my experience. Then will b lift within one month
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2022
Ifesinachi22:

How did you resolve the issue

LEAVE THE SIM OUT OF MY PHONE FOR LIKE 4 MONTH BEFORE APPLYING AGAIN
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Ifesinachi22(m): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nogymmarts:

LEAVE THE SIM OUT OF MY PHONE FOR LIKE 4 MONTH BEFORE APPLYING AGAIN

This is my main Sim that i answer calls with. That means i should buy another phone

1 Like

Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Jefferyhi86(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
Yes ooo, it's too almost 3months to get it back
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Kobicove(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ifesinachi22:

That is what I'm afraid of.

Why will it be up to 3 months?

They say someone reported me but for the privacy of their user they won't tell me the offence so i won't know who reported me.

What am i going to do?

You just have to wait it out...most times sending emails to them is a waste of time cos they don't bother to reply
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by VirileNelly2420: 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Yes. I sent a message and they banned me. But, this is my current predicament:

On Saturday it started drizzling in the morning and I rushed out to collect my clothes on the line. So, instead of picking one by one I spread my arms and collected them. Unbeknownst to me, I collected my neighbour's daughter's undies. Nice blue undies I love the design and color.
So, when she returned from school she started asking neighbours and surprisingly no one else was home at the time it rained. Girl is only 19ish and she has called her pastor to the house and they have been fasting and praying. They are trying to escalate the case and they might start imagining that I am a ritualist.
How do I return the undies without problems? Or, should I just throw it away? Cos, once I go near the line now, they are always watching from their windows

Lol... U no well.

It's beta u tell dem u did it unknowingly... Return d pant. Certainly she will get it burnt. But I think it's beta da way dan collecting uncalled curses and swearing from all angles.
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by lovchalice(f): 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Simply send them an email
They will reply and unban you
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Caseywilliams(m): 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ifesinachi22:
I used Whatsapp till around 2am this morning then i dropped my phone to sleep. I woke up this morning and open the app to check messages and saw i have been banned from the app. I have never heard anyone say he has ever been banned and i don't even know what i did. They said i should contact support, i clicked on it and saw so many troubleshooting FAQ. They said, you can be banned if you are using 3rd party app like GB WhatsApp and other apps. Or if you are sending so many messages to people without your contact with Business WhatsApp. All these does not apply to me because i use the main WhatsApp not GB WhatsApp and i don't use Business WhatsApp to send messages to random people.

Who has ever encountered this or knows anyone that has encountered it and how was the issue resolved?

Or has my number been hacked?
Is your whatsapp not anti ban version?
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by mblarry1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
Same thing just happened to me this morning don't no why it's happening, sent them an email till now no response from support@whatsapp.com.

Ifesinachi22:
I used Whatsapp till around 2am this morning then i dropped my phone to sleep. I woke up this morning and open the app to check messages and saw i have been banned from the app. I have never heard anyone say he has ever been banned and i don't even know what i did. They said i should contact support, i clicked on it and saw so many troubleshooting FAQ. They said, you can be banned if you are using 3rd party app like GB WhatsApp and other apps. Or if you are sending so many messages to people without your contact with Business WhatsApp. All these does not apply to me because i use the main WhatsApp not GB WhatsApp and i don't use Business WhatsApp to send messages to random people.

Who has ever encountered this or knows anyone that has encountered it and how was the issue resolved?

Or has my number been hacked?
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ifesinachi22:

This is my main Sim that i answer calls with. That means i should buy another phone

no buy another sim brr, but don't apply to whatsapp with the blocked number for a while.

1 Like

Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Franking: 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
nairaland don ban me tire because I snatched one seun' babe

Na their way.
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Dybala11(m): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Fyie:
I have been using GB WhatsApp from start..
I have never used normal WhatsApp.
So why would they ban me??
Abi o, I've been using GBWhatsap for about 5 years now too. grin
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Aaay: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
No
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Bola146(f): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
It happened to me too and I didn't did anything, I'm sure Mynd44, lalasticlala, vickyrotex, ajepako, fatymore, funjosh and Seun, Mynd44 and lalasticlala reported me to them, but I doesn’t care. We move!
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by EnglandAmaka(f): 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
olola4:

Yap, you will be able to access the account.

When you accessed the account again, are you still a member of all your groups?
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by EnglandAmaka(f): 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jefferyhi86:
Yes ooo, it's too almost 3months to get it back

You still dey inside your groups when you got it back? Or the groups are gone forever?
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by olola4(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

When you accessed the account again, are you still a member of all your groups?

Okay

1 Like

Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by EnglandAmaka(f): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
olola4:

Yes and I still got all pending messages

Sorry for the disturbance please. But how long did it take before you had access to it again
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Jefferyhi86(m): 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Automatically ur out from any group, unless wen ur number is unbarred then ur groups admin can add u back,everything becomes new to new to you
EnglandAmaka:

You still dey inside your groups when you got it back? Or the groups are gone forever?

1 Like

Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by olola4(m): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

Sorry for the disturbance please. But how long did it take before you had access to it again

1 Like

Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by olola4(m): 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jefferyhi86:
Automatically ur out from any group, unless wen ur number is unbarred then ur groups admin can add u back,everything becomes new to new to you

Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Jefferyhi86(m): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
Oga that's ur own opinion, as for me that is what I observed when I wan barred from using whatapp for close to three months,my profile pic was removed, d groups I belong to I noticed I was removed from from each of them, thou I was able to restore my backup chat
olola4:

That's a flat lie, I have been barred several times and I still have my groups when I get unbarred.
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Paulianfa(m): 1:05am On Apr 09, 2022
I am also a victim, I was banned without doing anything bad, I just decided to login as usual but to my surprise, I was ban. So I used another sim or number to open again as in another account.
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by okunwaye(m): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2022
grin
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Jandminded: 8:28pm On Mar 12
NotBeenPaid:

Yes I've been banned before using modified WhatsApp. I still use a modified version of WhatsApp until now.

Still Using GB Whatsapp? Zuckabad has logged me out.
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by NotBeenPaid: 8:34pm On Mar 12
Jandminded:

Still Using GB Whatsapp? Zuckabad has logged me out.
Yes
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Jandminded: 10:23pm On Mar 12
NotBeenPaid:
Yes

Them never show you warning ⚠️? cheesy
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by NotBeenPaid: 8:29am On Mar 13
Jandminded:

Them never show you warning ⚠️? cheesy
No. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Features An Average Nigerian Looks Out For In A Smartphone / Xiaomi Mi 5 Launched: See Full Specifications | Monster Awaken / Etisalat 3g Network Hsupa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.