Stats: 3,162,291 members, 7,850,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) (47256 Views)

MTN Subscribers Lament Service Outage / GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before / MTN Subscribers Lament Service Outage, MTN Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

Re: Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) by Kingsasian(m): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
ahamonyeka:
i have not done mine,maybe they mistaken your line to my own.
it has been rectified. I can call with it now
Re: Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) by Kingsasian(m): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

Two years...??
yes you heard me right, since 2020
Re: Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) by Youngzeez(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
I link my nin also they still blocked it this is totally nonsense nigeria thieves ��‍♀��‍♀
Re: Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) by skallyman(m): 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
EyetaVic:
I have linked my NIN with my glo sim since last month but my sim was still barred from making outgoing call earlier this morning
I tried to call their customer care since then till this morning but no reply from them

Nigeria and her wahala too much self
what you guys that understand is that those line that got blocked after linking it is not they information they use to register it you might don't know
Re: Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) by Tundex911: 12:57am On Apr 06, 2022
I just pray make anything no happen to this nin of a thing...

Like if you haven't registered

Share if you haven't link your number with NIN
Re: Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) by jimcaddy(m): 2:45am On Apr 06, 2022
These people do not know how to manage data. You will register finish, it will tell you successful. Whereas it didn't successfully register. They won't tell you that it wasn't successful. They will assume that you did not register at all. This Naija ehn. We get nothing right in this country.
Re: Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) by Lordedifice1: 6:01am On Apr 06, 2022
Almost everybody in here is just talking nonesense
Do you know how much telecommunications lost just in a day
Ok Go and do your Nin but you guys have forgotten that there are people who leave far away and off town to do their nin, people who live in villages that their are no Nin centers
You didn't plan such Nin since the day sim cards came into nigeria. Now you are blocking sims
Who lose money?
Re: Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) by premierlead: 6:36am On Apr 06, 2022
Itohan22:
No database.
Guys patronize your girl, we deliver Nationwide

That lively girl between your legs must be very pretty....how I wish to play with her
Re: Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) by bizhop01: 6:56am On Apr 06, 2022
Visit your network provider, nairaland will never help you.
Re: Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) by judinho07(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2022
eteebanky1:
Despite federal government warnings
very stupid people, thieves
"wot goe's around comes around...4 ur plastic mind..u b law abiding citizen abi...wooọo ee go shock u..abi no b dix 9ja again.. All i have tell u is becarful how u used ur words cause if still b any ọf ur family/relative u dey call ole be warned??!!
Re: Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) by Chizzychinny: 8:12am On Apr 06, 2022
I linked mine but it was still blocked even some of my colleagues too
Re: Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) by nedekid: 8:23am On Apr 06, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Meanwhile, some evil and disgruntled customers have started borrowing outrageous amount of airtime with no intention of paying back as "revenge" for barring their lines.
They are smart by half.
By the time the telcos eg decides to blacklist their names etc, they will have to use tiraya or Benin republic network.
Re: Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) by Babsolala: 9:55am On Apr 06, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Lie lie, why is none of my 4 lines not blocked, you didn't do it , they threw their recharge card away before confirming it has loaded

See someone want to crush mtn financially, wicked Nigerians, as if mtn will loose, LOL.

Just like those burning ATM during endsars protests, nobody will tell me he didn't see 7 naira bank deduction then.

About the bolded part of your comment, although you were not referring to me, but the way some of you make careless statements like your heads are filled with straw surprises me. So because non of yours got barred despite linking, it means another person is telling lies?

I have also experienced the same thing with only one of my lines despite all three of them (different networks) being linked on the same day. I often checked the status of all to be sure that they were linked.
You didn't even think to say it's probably an error from the network.

It's people like you that crucify others even when they are innocent until the same fate befalls you then you'd learn to think things through before punching buttons on your keyboard.
Re: Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) by agoro2u: 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
HYDEEE:
Yes

If you read and comprehend it, why are you generalise it on everyone when he already given you enough prove that he did the link?
Re: Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) by MisterKennedy(m): 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
Chizzychinny:
I linked mine but it was still blocked even some of my colleagues too

Hi Chizzy dear... Have you laid a complaint to their office yet?
Re: Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) by Chizzychinny: 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Hi Chizzy dear... Have you laid a complaint to their office yet?
. I went to MTN office, no network. I went to NIMC office, after spending the whole day, no reply cos the crowd was pretty much.

Re: Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) by MisterKennedy(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
Chizzychinny:
. I went to MTN office, no network. I went to NIMC office, after spending the whole day, no reply cos the crowd was pretty much.

Ok dear... I suggest you try going there very early on Monday morning, say 7:30
Re: Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) by Chizzychinny: 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Ok dear... I suggest you try going there very early on Monday morning, say 7:30
Hmmm, Monday morning that I will be busy

Glo BIS Pricing And Subscription Codes / Over 70 Android Secret Codes You Probably Never Knew / Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone