Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before (11653 Views)

Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) / Is Glo still the Grand Master Of Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Clonelord: 7:10am On Apr 25, 2022
I have linked my lines to my NIN.

GLO didn't block me while they were blocking others. But when I make calls they still tell me to link my Line to avoid being blocked.

Who else is on this wahala and what can I do

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by InternetWebM082(m): 7:13am On Apr 25, 2022
grin
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by chatinent: 7:18am On Apr 25, 2022
That is just an announcement..not like it's specified to you. Anyways, I am still available for thesis and dissertation writing.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by InternetWebM082(m): 7:32am On Apr 25, 2022
chatinent:
That is just an announcement..not like it's specified to you.

Gbam!! It's a general announcement

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by duro4chang(m): 7:43am On Apr 25, 2022
No mind them. I have sent mine to them since late 2020 till now they are still telling me that I have sent it but when it is verified, they will inform me.

7 Likes

Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by arejibadz(m): 11:14am On Apr 25, 2022
Mtn does it too lol dem go waste like 20 precious seconds telling me to dail 785

2 Likes

Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by MikeMicheal(m): 11:14am On Apr 25, 2022
Dial *109*5*2*4# to uplink the module permanently to the already existing NIN attached to the subscribers indentity module recognized in the database; thereby, inducing the NIN synchronization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by slawormiir: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Nigerian can make mountain out of a mohill wether na fear I nor just know

That na normal announcement na

Djamel:

Bros I cant make a call,I've done the NIN linking, I still get that msg anytime I try to make a call
Funny enough....if you now decide to link after your sim have been restricted from making out going calls
Still they won't open it.
You have to take it to their office for re-rgistrarion and kyc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Oyiboman69: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2022
My two glo lines was already blocked not because of nin but because I refused to load a recharge card before 90days...now nin wahala come join, double wahala....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2022
grin Airtel, good three weeks after linking, them still never unbar me. Mtn unbarred me chap chap as soon as i went to link it at their office.

I abandoned glo since. Glo of all network
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by EkelediliBuhari: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2022
Sorry Egbon

Just vote amaechi or Peter Obi for 2023 and these nonsense go stop

Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by The5DME(m): 11:14am On Apr 25, 2022
Glo is the worst network on planet Earth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by OneKinGuy(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2022
Me I got an sms telling me that the details on my glo line and NIN ain't the same.
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by DamnnNiggarr: 11:15am On Apr 25, 2022
shocked

Ignore the voice prompt if you have linked it before.

Even MTN tells me that till today.

2 Likes

Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Omniman(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2022
cheesy
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by BeardGangJnr1(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2022
GLO and buhari I dunno which is worse undecided

1 Like

Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by adecz: 11:15am On Apr 25, 2022
☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

My MTN line was linked since last year
and acknowledgement sent to me.

However, as I write, this same MTN
has been blocked for non linkage.

Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by noCAP(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2022
Same with my Airtel. I have jejely switched to MTN for now
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Krak(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2022
Even MTN always says it on the first call each day.
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by mickeyenglish(m): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2022
I just came back from their office in Fadeyi this morning... I have running around their office for over a month now and, their excuse ha always been network... It's crazy man..

Post No Bill..
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Treasure17(m): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2022
Same as 9mobile and I'm fed up with their inefficiency.
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by twosquare(m): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2022
General announcement

1 Like

Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Omniman(m): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2022
Nigeria telecommunication companies are one big confused element

1 Like

Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:
Sorry Egbon

Just vote amaechi or Peter Obi for 2023 and these nonsense go stop

Thanks

grin you are wicked
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by iwaeda: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2022
Clonelord:
I have linked my lines to my NIN.

GLO didn't block me while they were blocking others. But when I make calls they still tell me to link my Line to avoid being blocked.

Who else is on this wahala and what can I do
Glo data center grin grin grin grin
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by bigdammyj: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2022
Noted
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Godstiger(m): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2022
General notification

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Subscribe To Glo Data Plan / See What Is Currently Trending On Facebook(photo) / Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.