Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans (48508 Views)

Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism / Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers / Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by vicfajeze: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
Onlinedet:
Let's just say they both deserve what they got. But maybe if not for Kyari, Evans would have still been out there kidnapping and killing does who fail to meet up with ransome. So, I believe Kyari still deserve some degree of accolades. Look at it as a case of lesser evil.
chai from ur mouth?u disappoint me bros.which kain useless respect
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by Henrychino(m): 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hope they are in the cell?
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by Awesometouch1: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
farem:
Evans and Abba.
Me: Fate has joined them together!
They are now Prison inmates.
Kettle calling pot black.
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by donchyke1975: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
My brother from another mother
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by heniford2: 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
A true and good jounalist would have done some deep investigation on Evans case undecided all we have is yeye jounalist

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by Obyino: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
Abba: Evans don't worry i will join you soon grin grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by FireUpNow(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
I see Officer Bellick and Lynk De Synk in the picture ( Abba Kyari is Officer Bellick while Evans is Lynk De Synk - Prison break
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
It will be a great injustice if Nigerians fails to demand for reopen of Evans case and Nigerians whenever I see them claiming civilised always laugh because they are opposite of civilization, how can opinion of disgraced DCP criminal prosecution (Abba kyari) stands as only evidence in a trail of suspected kidnapper.. nobody has come up and said he kidnapped Me , nobody has come up and said he is our kingpin leader, they just jail him because , he is an igbo and has no one to stand for him...

Posterity will continue to Judge Nigerians
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by colestephan86: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
farem:
Evans and Abba.
I'm of the opinion that abba kyari should apologize to Evans.
He is worse than evans
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by kingshaka: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
A tale of two thieves
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by kingshaka: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
A tale of two thieves
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by Onlinedet: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Do you know how many people Kyari wasted?
There is no proof to that, comrade. He was proven guilty and arrested on the basis of drug trafficking. Everything else remains a mere allegation. Even though I agree that this may not be his first time extorting/screwing criminals illegally...
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by Onlinedet: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
colestephan86:

I'm of the opinion that abba kyari should apologize to Evans.
He is worse than evans
Wow... Because he tried screwing a drug trafficker?... Interesting
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by gogglecomputer: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
embarassed the look very funny grin grin partner in crime, � bird of a feather flock the same
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by juman(m): 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
seunak2016:
it's possible but not with sensitive case like this. all eyes are on the case so it won't be possible. you know adedoyin who murder Timothy in ile-ife don't sleep cell when the case was in oshogbo but with time, the police who arrange for his transportation to his house at night and bring him back to cell in the morning has to stop otherwise he might lose his job regardless of how Much adedoyin pay him since all eyes is on the case

Really, he was sleeping in his house.
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by Eben91: 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
No one knows tomorrow
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by Sunnyski: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
Two brothers in the game, going forward and still the same.
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by Sunsets: 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
Lead characters in a movie.
farem:
Evans and Abba.
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by seunak2016: 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
juman:

Really, he was sleeping in his house.
ofcourse he was. the DPO can't resist the cash offer adedoyin will offer him, like 200k or more just for him to go his house at night and come back in the morning but when prosecutor get to know about it, he start sleeping in cell but trust me,it will be executive cell
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by Charly68: 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
Accomplice in crime
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
"CELL MATES"
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by juman(m): 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
seunak2016:
ofcourse he was. the DPO can't resist the cash offer adedoyin will offer him, like 200k or more just for him to go his house at night and come back in the morning but when prosecutor get to know about it, he start sleeping in cell but trust me,it will be executive cell

Hmmm.
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by Eju2018(m): 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
The story of the criminal who caught the theif... . Season 1.
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by eTen94(m): 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Identical twins
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by Lacash: 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
farem:
Evans and Abba.
The bad and the baddest grin grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by eliwa47(m): 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
Cool and the Gang! grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by seunak2016: 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
juman:

Hmmm.
power of money with influence

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by Dagger111(m): 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
Birds of the same feathers grin

Birds of a feather.
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by Banhammy717: 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
He, who must come to equity, must come with clean hand.
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by bewla(m): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
farem:
Evans and Abba.
I beg sing me Asha song jailer
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by babamoha(m): 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
In Evans voice: I can't wait for you to be exposed yeye police man
Re: Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans by MisterKennedy(m): 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
vena3:
Final Destination.
No condition is permanent.

Good evening Ma

I just saw your profile photo

You really are so beautiful Ma

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Go On Reprisal Attack In Nasarawa, Kill Many (Graphic) / FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.