Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors (13877 Views)

Elon Musk’s STARLINK Approved By Nigeria / Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk / Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors by HonNL: 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7061757/elon-musk-snaps-up-3bn

@Parag Agrawal, Twitter CEO
I’m excited to share that we’re appointing @elonmusk to our board! Through conversations with Elon in recent weeks, it became clear to us that he would bring great value to our Board.

He’s both a passionate believer and intense critic of the service which is exactly what we need on @Twitter, and in the boardroom, to make us stronger in the long-term. Welcome Elon!

SOURCE

@Elon Musk
Looking forward to working with Parag & Twitter board to make significant improvements to Twitter in coming months!

SOURCE

6 Likes

Re: Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors by Rastaramsey(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
Money is key mhen

Don't come to this life and spend 25 years and still be a pauper grin grin

Hustle ooooo

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors by bangale: 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
nice
Re: Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors by Favemmzar200(m): 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
Money begats more money

Not bad elon wink

35 Likes

Re: Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors by Topmaike007(m): 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
Money as they say is good and whoever finds it find a good thing

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors by kenbee(f): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Congrats to Elon Musk.
I'm looking forward to the day Seun Osewa will add me to Nairaland Board of Directors for positive improvements

22 Likes

Re: Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors by flexyrule(m): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
I see him buying the platform over.

Donald Trump Na real money miss road.

6 Likes

Re: Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors by iCauseTrouble: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
angry
Re: Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors by posty56: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
elon musk na man you be , people angry about this are mostly liberals who don't want free speech to reign ,the are losing their mind ,were everything go bust na if in bring trump.back lol

6 Likes

Re: Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors by treatise: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Money is key mhen

Don't come to this life and spend 25 years and still be a pauper grin grin

Hustle ooooo

Say that again
Re: Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors by Mooh247: 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
grin

$3 billion USD move...

Oga Seun should also sell some shares to me so I can join Nairaland Board and nominate a wicked mod to help me block IPOB miscreants and Tinubu haters from this site

11 Likes

Re: Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors by Basiljoe: 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
I tell am say: money good oh
Money good, money good o you know - The cavemen
Re: Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors by money121(m): 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
The only problem is the one money cannot solve.

Verdict : Make Money.
Re: Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors by Mumusaphire: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
Congrats
Re: Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors by Dankovich1: 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
Elon Still dey find MONEY
Dangote dey find MONEY
Adenuga dey find MONEY

Why me no go find MONEY

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors by Truthwords: 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
If he twits something they don't like. He can block them
Re: Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors by Gunboysavage(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Oppps!
Lol... Baba has been choking himself with money...

Wait... Most of this Billionaires don't have beard's or any facial hair's sef....
Let me go and shave the small facial hair's that is already emanating ... First step to getting wealth grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors by Gunboysavage(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Oppps! Walaiii... Na person wey no go rich for this life no go rich oooo.
Why me no go find money?
Dankovich1:
Elon Still dey find MONEY
Dangote dey find MONEY
Adenuga dey find MONEY

Why me no go find MONEY

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors by Itzteewhy(m): 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Omo this guy just they revolve around money
Re: Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors by Winters23: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Cool
Re: Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors by Cryptodegen: 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Great news for Doge coin lovers

Already made thousands in dollars from this development
Re: Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors by kunleiky(m): 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Go Elon!

(1) (2) (Reply)

[tutorial] How To Solve Problem With Corrupt Memory Card / How To Function In A Whatsapp Group? / Glo Mobile WAP Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.