Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Does Pep Need To Win UCL At Man City To Save His Legacy?? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Does Pep Need To Win UCL At Man City To Save His Legacy?? (687 Views)

Jose Mourinho Is The First Manager To Win UCL, Europa & Conference League / Ronaldo Now Eligible To Face Manchester United In The UCL At Old Trafford / Manchester United Vs Basel Ucl At 7:45pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Pep Need To Win UCL At Man City To Save His Legacy?? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
-NO Uefa Champions league title in 10years

- NO Uefa Champions league title without Leo Messi

-ONLY ONE final appearance since 2011 win

Does PEP GUARDIOLA *NEED* to win the champions league at Man city to save his Legacy??

Re: Does Pep Need To Win UCL At Man City To Save His Legacy?? by Ofunwa111: 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Flahyuq:
-NO Uefa Champions league title in 10years

- NO Uefa Champions league title without Leo Messi

-ONLY ONE final appearance since 2011 win

Does PEP GUARDIOLA *NEED* to win the champions league at Man city to save his Legacy??

Yes, he himself knows he just has to win it again !!!
Re: Does Pep Need To Win UCL At Man City To Save His Legacy?? by paulolee(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
he is already made...without the UCL wont make him a failure

1 Like

Re: Does Pep Need To Win UCL At Man City To Save His Legacy?? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:22am On Apr 06, 2022
Guardolia will NOT win the UCL or EPL this season. Exactly what happened ago in 2012 will repeat itself when he lost both la liga and champions league to Real madrid and Chelsea respectively! He is lowkey,an arrogant person!
Re: Does Pep Need To Win UCL At Man City To Save His Legacy?? by paulolee(m): 9:54am On Apr 06, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Guardolia will NOT win the UCL or EPL this season. Exactly what happened ago in 2012 will repeat itself when he lost both la liga and champions league to Real madrid and Chelsea respectively! He is lowkey,an arrogant person!
see hater....hating the best coach in Europe currently....if u doubt or argue am, mk ur best coach use moni buy players n run monopoly for EPL winning all domestic titles asif he is in France or Germany lets see

1 Like

Re: Does Pep Need To Win UCL At Man City To Save His Legacy?? by paulolee(m): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2022
Ofunwa111:

Yes, he himself knows he just has to win it again !!!
nope, he knows nothing....teams like man.u de find coach dt would play beautiful football after spending cash n even win a spoon in all this wasted years...
pep have won EPL n domestic titles dt united are wishing to win, the UCL don't worry him dt much n besides, united for happy if DM get such a coach even without winning d EPL...
Re: Does Pep Need To Win UCL At Man City To Save His Legacy?? by kenzysmith: 9:58am On Apr 06, 2022
have u guys watch how city plays they are joy to watch if i was city owners i did give him 30yr deal with an option of 10yr up front. Champions league or not i love watching city play
Re: Does Pep Need To Win UCL At Man City To Save His Legacy?? by kenzysmith: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2022
paulolee:

see hater....hating the best coach in Europe currently....if u doubt or argue am, mk ur best coach use moni buy players n run monopoly for EPL winning all domestic titles asif he is in France or Germany lets see
pauloee if pep leave city where he wan go? To me Epl is d pinicle for coaches b4 conte accept to take over spur u should know that epl is the home of coaches.
Re: Does Pep Need To Win UCL At Man City To Save His Legacy?? by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 06, 2022
Yeah.

The Top 15 Most Epic and Dramatic Last Minute Goals In Football History

https://www.footballorbit.com/top-most-epic-dramatic-last-minute-goals-football-history/
Re: Does Pep Need To Win UCL At Man City To Save His Legacy?? by paulolee(m): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2022
kenzysmith:
pauloee if pep leave city where he wan go? To me Epl is d pinicle for coaches b4 conte accept to take over spur u should know that epl is the home of coaches.
he said his next is national team so he can rest..
he don dominate spain, Germany n now epl...nothing more big pass them
Re: Does Pep Need To Win UCL At Man City To Save His Legacy?? by kenzysmith: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
paulolee:

he said his next is national team so he can rest..
he don dominate spain, Germany n now epl...nothing more big pass them
germany national team or england national team will be perfect.
Re: Does Pep Need To Win UCL At Man City To Save His Legacy?? by Ofunwa111: 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
paulolee:

nope, he knows nothing....teams like man.u de find coach dt would play beautiful football after spending cash n even win a spoon in all this wasted years...
pep have won EPL n domestic titles dt united are wishing to win, the UCL don't worry him dt much n besides, united for happy if DM get such a coach even without winning d EPL...

I keep telling you , when it comes to football, you don't know anything, and I can't engage you in any argument because it is worthless ... cheesy
Re: Does Pep Need To Win UCL At Man City To Save His Legacy?? by paulolee(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ofunwa111:

I keep telling you , when it comes to football, you don't know anything, and I can't engage you in any argument because it is worthless ... cheesy
see who de talk...engage me in any aguement asif d engagement go credit my Aza..
d stats are there, numbers dont lie.....pep av eclipse all managers in EPL except fergie..
if pep is doing such wonders in united or chelsea, una go say e is the best coach ever..
tuchel n klop winning d ucl ahead of him changes nothing bcox pep is better tactically,...hos trophies dnt lie
Re: Does Pep Need To Win UCL At Man City To Save His Legacy?? by Ofunwa111: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
paulolee:

see who de talk...engage me in any aguement asif d engagement go credit my Aza..
d stats are there, numbers dont lie.....pep av eclipse all managers in EPL except fergie..
if pep is doing such wonders in united or chelsea, una go say e is the best coach ever..
tuchel n klop winning d ucl ahead of him changes nothing bcox pep is better tactically,...hos trophies dnt lie

cheesy. Let me indulge you ... Did I say Pep was/is not a good coach ? Did I say Pep was/is not among the greatest coach in football ? If you have been following the Pep- Mourinho( and other great coaches ) discussions, argument , and stance on the greatest coach ever, you will know that Pep's greatness has been attributed to Messi, Xavi and Iniesta , even though I don't agree totally to it, there seems to be some little truth to it... His main rival Mourinho, won it with two different clubs; and the second time he won it , he made sure he beat Guardiola during the tournament to lift the cup. Know this today, it's the tiny edge Mourinho has over Guardiola. Same Pep went to Bayern just immediately after they won the UCL and for 3 good seasons , he didn't lift the UCL,; winning the bundesliga did not "count" cos it is Bayern's birthright. Now in England, with so much money spent , you think because he has won the league thrice, he can now boldly say he's the greatest or be seen as the greatest ? Do you know if Zidane goes to another club and wins the league and UCL with that club, wether you like it or not , he will be seen as greater coach than Pep ? Or better still, go and ask Pep to sincerely tell you the truth , how important it is for him to win the UCL..

P.s. The owners of City want that UCL badly, if you think it's a lie, ask their cousins in Paris.
Re: Does Pep Need To Win UCL At Man City To Save His Legacy?? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
paulolee:

This Emotional Barca fan! Jurgen Klopp will teach ur overrated coach a bitter lesson this weekend! And ATM will dump Man city out of Europe! EPL, he won't win! Guardolia is a small boy! Just like 10yrs ago in 2012, he will go on sabbatical in dissappointment!

(1) (Reply)

I Got 4 Over 4 Draws Today / UCL: God Was Behind My Goals Against Man City –rodrygo / SportyBet Trader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.