Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol (3317 Views)

Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria / Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War / Aiden Aslin Captured By Russians In Mariupol Paraded In Handcuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by AldrichAmes: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Our sources on the ground report that the last two helicopters trying to evacuate foreign VIPs from Mariupol were shot down this morning. They were sent on a suicide mission to collect Lt.General Coultier, who was, we are told, hiding in a huge industrial complex with some Special Forces staffers and about 30 Ukrainian Army, not Azov, soldiers. This hours old story from Tass is below.

[img] https://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/ScreenHunter-7319-1536x1082.jpg[/img]

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/04/05/blockbuster-us-3-star-general-captured-leading-azov-nazis-in-mariupol-unconfirmed/
Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
It's normal... just the way Ukraine army ve been shooting down Russia's copter and general.. grin
Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by Mickykarim: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
Too many propagandas flying around, be careful. Yes, there was a reported crash in the said location.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by RichMelanin: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
If this is true
Something fishy was going on seeing a cat there
Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by Faithful007: 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
There's no Lieutenant General with such a name in the US army. The Coulter in the US Army died in in 1983.

Besides that, Officers (Commissioned) do not lead special forces operations. They can order and coordinate from home. Only warrant officers direct missions on the ground.

The news is fake as hell.

10 Likes

Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by tit(f): 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Faithful007:
There's no Lieutenant General with such a name in the US army. The Coulter in the US Army died in in 1983.

Besides that, Officers (Commissioned) do not lead special forces operations. They can order and coordinate from home. Only warrant officers direct missions on the ground.

Why your body dey hot?
Calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by talk2hb1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
It Could Be Fake!!!!
Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by Rahkman: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
tit:

Why your body dey hot?
Calm down.
prove him wrong undecided body dey hot ke body dey cold ni
Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by ken6488(m): 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
�������� NATO officers from France, Germany, Britain and “neutral” Sweden got stuck at Azovstal in Mariupol. Right now they are getting in touch with the Russian troops with a request to help them leave, to organize a corridor for the exit. - journalist German Vladimirov.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
Faithful007:

Rahkman:
prove him wrong undecided body dey hot ke body dey cold ni

now, use your brain and Google Lt General Roger Cloutier... thank me later

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by ken6488(m): 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
talk2hb1:
It Could Be Fake!!!!
Actually it is true
Why do you think Ukraine is able to hold Russia for this long

1 Like

Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by Xkin2Xkin: 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
#checkmate... Queen captured

1 Like

Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by talk2hb1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
ken6488:
Actually it is true
Gbese, America will threatened Russia, Russia will talk back Las Las nothing will happen.
Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by Dalil8: 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Faithful007:

You wish...

https://twitter.com/_TheRepublic_/status/1511357077557551108?s=20&t=i1mc9Ft31x15n5KPX-mKnQ

2 Likes

Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by CALEB1590(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
The information is true. in the coming days, it will be loud that even the deaf will hear and more visible that the blind will see. .... Fingers crossed

2 Likes

Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by seunny4lif(m): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hmmm
I know Russia said many foreign fighters are stunk that city and Ukraine have sent helicopters to evacuate them but 3 was dropped few days ago and 2 again today.

They Swedes, British and USA citizens are among them, we don’t know for now.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by hayzed19(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
Who is this?
Faithful007:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by seunny4lif(m): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
The question is not that NATO honchos - from France, Germany, UK and "neutral" Sweden - are stuck with Azov neo-Nazis in the bowels of Azovstal.

We knew that.

The question is what they were really up to.

Exit corridor? Nah.

The Russians want clear answers to their questions.

NATO confirmed that they have been training Ukraine troops for the last 5 years but what will be bad for them is if they are still in that area and for a 3 star general shocked
Hope is a fake information because it will be a slap in the face on USA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by seunny4lif(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Faithful007:

Direct involvement of active military from France and US (at highest level) - L. general Roger Cloutier of Africa Com for the US - is an act of war. That's why they tried to extract them but we don’t know if the General is there or not, because choppers were shot down. 5 helicopters so far.
We have to wait for official confirmation from Russia military.
Russia military have not said anything yet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
There is No US 3stars General caught in Ukraine, i hate propaganda. US is not a Stupid
Country like Russia that allows her top ranks to get killed all the time anyhow.
Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by ken6488(m): 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
That’s why the helicopter tried evacuating them

But this is an act of war
Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by seunny4lif(m): 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
BritishNaija:
There is No US 3stars General caught in Ukraine, i hate propaganda. US is not a Stupid
Country like Russia that allows her top ranks to get killed all the time anyhow.
From the time of Russia empire to USSR to Russia, the have different level of Generals.
Russia Generals depending on it job get killed
4 dead in Syria because mostly Russia generals are always in war front not in the AC room.

The new was break by French pressman but we don’t know how truth it is but Ukraine have already sent 5 helicopters to that city and all have been shot down by Russia, which means something is fishing.
Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by ken6488(m): 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
seunny4lif:

From the time of Russia empire to USSR to Russia, the have different level of Generals.
4 dead in Syria because mostly Russia generals are always in war front not in the AC room.

The new was break by French pressman but we don’t know how truth it is but Ukraine have already sent 5 helicopters to that city and all have been shot down by Russia, which means something is fishing.
Russia tricked them

They thought Russia was losing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
seunny4lif:

Don't bring your blind arguement because I'm following this war from both side. Russia Generals are killed because of being too careless and not because they are in War front.
Imagine A General trying to go and check What is holding up the convoy in the front only to be taken out by sniper; What he could have done using Comms. But because of Comms was down, he stupidly went ahead to check himself.
Imagine A Tank battalion commander packing together his tank battalion so close together like a sardine, only to be taken out by a Drone strike.
A lot of countless mistakes which shows they lack basic trainings.
Oh i forget to add that up to 30% of Russia defence budgets are stolen yearly due to corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by Merisbankie(m): 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Faithful007:

It is real
Where did you get your facts
I guess you died in 1983

2 Likes

Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by Merisbankie(m): 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
BritishNaija:

Don't bring your blind arguement because I'm following this war from both side. Russia Generals are killed because of being too careless and not because they are in War front.
Imagine A General trying to go and check What is holding up the convoy in the front only to be taken out by sniper; What he could have done using Comms. But because of Comms was down, he stupidly went ahead to check himself.
Imagine A Tank battalion commander packing together his tank battalion so close together like a sardine, only to be taken out by a Drone strike.
Oh i forget to add that up to 30% of Russia defence budgets are stolen yearly due to corruption.
Lies you formed
Think Russia is like nigeria
You don't have job
Why won't you follow war back to back
Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by chronique(m): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Russia would be policing that airspace seriously right now to bring down anything that moves in the air. They must get those foreigners there alive. God help NATO and US that this is not a propaganda and is actually true. They would need to do a lot of explanation.
Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by seunny4lif(m): 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
I have been following Russia military from Syria war and Georgia.
The 3 that dead in Syria, we’re leading the frontline.
Drone strike or sniper did not killed him, it’s was the shelling from Ukraine tanks from the side.
Russia generals are known to be with their troops, go and check it out.
All those fake news of Russia communications problems when Russia have its own communications which they have been using in Syria successfully.
BritishNaija:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 06, 2022
seunny4lif:
I have been following Russia military from Syria war and Georgia.
The 3 that dead in Syria, we’re leading the frontline.
Drone strike did not killed him, it’s was she shelling from Ukraine tanks from the side.
Russia generals are known to be with their troops, go and check it out.
All those fake news of Russia communications problems when Russia have its own communications which they have been using in Syria successfully.
It's Very Well known that Russia comms. disapponted them lot, and they foolishly start using two ways radios that are susceptible to interception by Ukrainian comms. engineers. Remove Nuclear bomb and even Nigeria may be thinking of defeating Russia, Russia equipments majority are Soviet Era. Russian got the World thinking they comes second after US, But the War in Ukraine have exposed them.
Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 06, 2022
Merisbankie:

Lies you formed
Think Russia is like nigeria
You don't have job
Why won't you follow war back to back
You be Mumu? My job don't stop me from following anything i want to follow, or you think i work the kind of job that is offered in that your Country? Slavery Wages.
Re: Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol by Merisbankie(m): 12:08am On Apr 06, 2022
BritishNaija:

You be Mumu? My job don't stop me from following anything i want to follow, or you think i work the kind of job that is offered in that your Country? Slavery Wages.
That's your business though
Russia is defeating Ukraine
Evidences are clear
Ask zelensky
Go to Facebook
Air people opinions

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth About That New UN Sculpture / UK Army Spotted Transporting Nuclear Weapons To Royal Navy Base UK / This Is Israel! (warning:pictures Are Horrific!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.