Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows (30510 Views)

Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti / Herdsmen Crisis: Oyo Deploys 200 Amotekun Operatives In Ibarapaland / Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Soldiers from the 32 Artillery Brigade, Ondo State and operatives of the State Security Network dubbed as Amotekun Corps, on Tuesday evening, clashed over the seizure of over 100 cows by the latter in Akure, the state capital.

The cows were seized for allegedly violating the state’s anti-grazing law.

According to sources, Amotekun operatives seized the cows after receiving distress calls from farmers.

Farmers in the Oke-Aro axis of Akure metropolis neighborhood had cried out over the invasion of their farms by the cows and herders where crops were destroyed.
One of the sources said the military invaded the location and stopped the cows from being taken away.

The soldiers were said to have claimed that the cows belonged to their superiors in the barracks.

The situation was said to have led to firing of gun shots in the air as well as shouting march among the security operatives with two operatives of Amotekun said to have been taken away by soldiers.
“As Amotekun personnel were marching the arrested cows to their office in the Alagbaka area of the state, troops numbering approximately ten invaded the area with Hilux vehicles and stopped the arrest of the cows,” the source said.

“The troops urged that the Amotekun men not take the cows because they belonged to their military barrack’s officers.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/05/soldiers-amotekun-operatives-clash-in-ondo-over-seizure-of-cows/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by obiekunie01: 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Soldiers always at the forefront of protecting fulanis!

Now you know why they are called fulani armed forces.

but ba! u knw say among those soldiers protecting the fulanis, you will still see lots yorubas among them wearing the nigerian fulani army uniform and shooting at their tribes men just to keep the fulanis protected.

i honestly don't know what they feed other tribes in the army to make them stand against their people in their support and protection of the fulanis.

Av seen only the igbos in the army protest thru youtube videos when their colleagues attack innocent igbos in igboland but av never seen any other tribe does that!

AV NEVER SEEN ANY KADUNA, PLATEAU, BENUE OR YORUBA BORN SOLDIERS PROTEST THE KILLING OF THEIR PEOPLE BY FULANIS AND THEIR NIGERIAN ARMY SERVANTS! AV NEVER SEEN AND YET THEY ARE SO MUCH IN THE ARMY! AND THEY WILL STILL BE DEPLOYED TO GO SHOOT THEIR CIVILIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS PROTESTING THE KILLINGS IN THEIR STATES!

Na waoo!

318 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
shocked

Why should I be shocked when Nigeria na cow republic

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by ojun50(m): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
military number one major problem of this country

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by trutharena: 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Wow Abi military people don kolo ni.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by McLizbae: 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Eeh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Sergio104(m): 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
PointZerom:

This is Mr Bolaji Oladele Olaniyi the chairman Afonja ConeHeaded Association. (A.C.A)

Tell him that If we catch him challenging our gallant soldiers ehh......We will turn his Tiger scratched face to cheetah cry cry face.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Hadone(m): 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
This amotekun thief ole barawo wey used to stealing cows from Fulani herdsmen in the name of violating anti grazing policy. Thank almighty that this time the cow belonged to the military, no nonsense

9 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Treasure17(m): 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Same way you arrest an Okada driver or a commercial bus driver in Lagos and a call from Oga at the top will set them free. See, Nigeria is just somehow.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by foryourmindlol: 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
One Nigeria will be the end of blind, short-sighted people.

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by greatdreamer(m): 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Na family matter.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Rastaramsey(m): 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
obiekunie01:

but ba! u knw say among those soldiers protecting the fulanis, you will still see lots yorubas among them wearing the nigerian fulani army uniform and shooting at their tribes men just to keep the fulanis protected.

i honestly don't know what they feed other tribes in the army to make them stand against their people in their support and protection of the fulanis.

Av seen only the igbos in the army protest thru youtube videos when their colleagues attack innocent igbos in igboland but av never seen any other tribe does that!

AV NEVER SEEN ANY KADUNA, PLATEAU, BENUE OR YORUBA BORN SOLDIERS PROTEST THE KILLING OF THEIR PEOPLE BY FULANIS AND THEIR NIGERIAN ARMY SERVANTS! AV NEVER SEEN AND YET THEY ARE SO MUCH IN THE ARMY! AND THEY WILL STILL BE DEPLOYED TO GO SHOOT THEIR CIVILIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS PROTESTING THE KILLINGS IN THEIR STATES!

Na waoo!

Do you think it is their wish to do so?

I will advise you to join army and start protesting against them Fulanis undecided undecided

Na your fellow soldier go drop you...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Investigative: 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Amotekun don get mind to clash with uniform bandit

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Rastaramsey(m): 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hadone:
This amotekun thief ole barawo were used to stealing cows from Fulani herdsmen in the name of violating anti grazing policy. Thank almighty that this time the cow belonged to the military, no nonsense

Nah dummies full nairaland sef....

You for go complain say customs dey chop Those items wey them dey seize from smugglers undecided undecided

The cattle belong to the owners of the cantree lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by OBALOLA55(m): 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
AMOTEKUN CHALLENGING OUR GALLANT SOLDIERSshocked

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Coldsperm: 12:34am On Apr 06, 2022
I am not here to ridicule the afonjaas but this is too much. Is it because we have been keeping quiet for too long? They now go about stealing our cows. Most times they seize our cows and ask us to pay money. The next fight, we will chase all of them to Benin and Togo to unite with their brothers. Dirty looking Cretins!!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 06, 2022
This country nah cruise abeg, it is well. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by lascos912(m): 1:34am On Apr 06, 2022
80% of nairalanders should haven't been born

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Penguin2: 1:53am On Apr 06, 2022
I hope the Amotekun succeeded in taking the cows because this piece is silent on that.

Meanwhile, Yoruba people should see what their son Tinubu brought upon them by going into an alliance with a known bigot and life Patron of Herders.

Imagine soldiers coming to defend cows.

I bet they wouldn’t show up with such vigor if they heard herdsmen were attacking people.

Ndi ala!

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by AntiBMC(m): 2:27am On Apr 06, 2022
I knew it was only a matter of time before this happened.

How can the compromised army keep quiet and let first class citizens be seized?

Kaduna has almost been wiped out but there are enough soldiers, with enough free time to engage in frivolities like rescuing of fulani cows.... It's finished.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by southsouthking(m): 4:41am On Apr 06, 2022
A Failed Nation is a Nation where the life of cow is more valued and precious than that of humans life. E.G Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Tetrahedron: 4:41am On Apr 06, 2022
I no tell una say dis country needs to be divided !

North has its diff agenda

South has where dem wan reach

East say dem want out

No more 1-Nigeria

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Kingozymandias(m): 4:43am On Apr 06, 2022
[s]
obiekunie01:

Na waoo!
[/s]

What has this rubbish you typed have to do with the topic? Anuofia!!!

What does this have to do with the topic? ..what is your tribe please? Tell us, and you better not claim to be Igbo!! Leave my tribe out of your bursed lips because no Igbo son or daughter who hopes.to.ha e a productive day wakes up with this sort of backward iliterate reasoning !!

You are just a waste of space and let me warn you , don't bribe umu chineke into your useelessness... How can you insult another tribe like this? Are you sick in the head ? It's touts and iliterates good for nothing drug addicts like you that keep brining insutls to my tribe... I am sure if they investigate well you must be an OSU... No Igbo son worth his mettle will wake up and just be insulting another tribe for no reason ..
You are one of those paid goons who comes here to impersonate my tribe but let me warn you .. you are just throwing your future away, go and get a good job ..

Tout

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 06, 2022
Behead all Amotekun Terrorist

They have used the Avenue given to them to steal cows for owambe

Thank God they were intercepted before they could get beer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by money121(m): 4:47am On Apr 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by ddeola: 4:47am On Apr 06, 2022
So the military is behind hereders in Ondo state just like their oga at d top. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Brendaniel: 4:48am On Apr 06, 2022
When I tell some people that Buhari is the cause of the violence in the south-east, they begin to argue...

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS / Nigerian Pharmacy Student Arrested In India With 15.56 Grams Of Heroin / Nigerian Jumps To Death In India While Evading Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.