Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,865 members, 7,828,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists (33781 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State / Father Uche Ukor Slumps, Dies During Football Game In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by virginchaser(m): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2022
He said I know my flocks and my flocks knows me. He is the one they call but answereth by fire. No matter how the deacon died he passed the message already. Who wants to obey should do and who wants to continue should please go ahead. Shikena.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by Mikebj: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2022
Nothing we no go see for naija
Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by Shevchenkko: 10:16am On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Do you know human created that God of yours?
You are better and stronger than he is.. stop hyping and feeling inferior when it comes to him..
It's called an imaginary creature for a reason..
I don't think you're normal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by stanliwise(m): 10:24am On Apr 06, 2022
supereagle:

Maybe he preached against himself and judgement came similar to what happened to Ananias and Saphira in the Bible.
Get out
Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by victorazy(m): 10:28am On Apr 06, 2022
Pdalds:
What type of Secondary school boys headline is this? What is scatter

You think na only Party dey Scatter? grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by constancefriday(m): 10:28am On Apr 06, 2022
The most likely reason why he died is the effect of that Chieftaincy title.
If you hold an important parochial title, drop off all customary chieftainship titles, to avoid open doors for demonic attacks or influence.
Really sad that he's dead. May his soul rest in peace.
We're dealing with the Holy Spirit here my guys.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by Slimsaj: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's called the ignorance cycle..they keep spreading the belief that there is an imaginary creature up there..how about you take control of yourself and think for yourself instead of taking what you were told..

Don't just believe what was written by men to control others..your parent made the mistake..I don't think you should take the same step..you are a different person entirely..

[b][/b]can you just respect yourself and keep your belief to yourself.
Just allow people believe What and Whom they want to believe.
Respect peoples beliefs
Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by lastgenious(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2022
oilPUSSY:
Preaching against Skull Mining In Ogun state is like sending a lamb inside a lions then to preach peace....Such lamb won't live to tell the story

Lion's Den sweetheart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by ButterBurger: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2022
Man days has been numbered since the first time he breathed his first air.
Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by Isacar(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

I agree. Reminds me of this (54 seconds)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2-sAWyOHy0
great, take heed lest ye fall

1 Like

Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by Firstcitizen: 11:15am On Apr 06, 2022
oilPUSSY:
Preaching against Skull Mining In Ogun state is like sending a lamb inside a lions Den to preach peace....Such lamb won't live to tell the story

I even heard there is a Federal Institute Of Skull Mining in Ogun cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by placeofallure(f): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

God can and will always be mocked cos he is an imaginary creature.. undecided

Did you really say (type) this? As in ? ? ?
Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by mubarak89(m): 11:34am On Apr 06, 2022
This gist is not true ECWA does not have deacons. Fake ass story!
Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 06, 2022
Isacar:
great, take heed lest ye fall

Amen.
Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by vikstandon(m): 11:50am On Apr 06, 2022
Question: Is he free from what he is preaching against.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tolu And Tobi, Bimbo Odukoya's Daughters / Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.