Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,380 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

As Student Presently Studying In Uk Is It Advisable To Seek For Asylum - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / As Student Presently Studying In Uk Is It Advisable To Seek For Asylum (1000 Views)

The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) / Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa / Nigerian Immigrants Seeking For Asylum Spotted Destroying German Police Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Student Presently Studying In Uk Is It Advisable To Seek For Asylum by 1beat(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2022
Good
Re: As Student Presently Studying In Uk Is It Advisable To Seek For Asylum by Spider20: 8:22am On Apr 06, 2022
1beat:
I'm presently studying in Uk . I'm owning schools, i can't find job and i have spent all my money on accommodation of resent a friend suggested that I should seek for Asylum in Dublin

Some job requirements is issue ( experience & guarantor in Uk)
Combine studies and work together is another problem ( 4days in a week lectures )
weather condition in Scotland and mental health issue.

please i need your courage and advice
Avoid UK, they will never listen.
UK will render you useless,
I feel your pain Chap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Student Presently Studying In Uk Is It Advisable To Seek For Asylum by dawnomike(m): 8:29am On Apr 06, 2022
1beat:
I'm presently studying in Uk . a lot of bills yet to balance, i can't find job and i have spent all my money on accommodation of resent a friend suggested that I should seek for Asylum in Dublin Ireland.

Some job requirements is issue ( experience & guarantor in Uk)
Combine studies and work together is another problem ( 4days in a week lectures )
weather condition in Scotland and mental health issue.

please i need your courage and advice
Try to finish your schooling and relocate to another country... UK is like making money in Lagos, you spend it all in Lagos. You gerrit?

2 Likes

Re: As Student Presently Studying In Uk Is It Advisable To Seek For Asylum by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:29am On Apr 06, 2022
Spider20:

Avoid UK, they will never listen.
UK will render you useless,
I feel your pain Chap.

So, where do you recommend they go?
Re: As Student Presently Studying In Uk Is It Advisable To Seek For Asylum by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2022
What would be the basis for your asylum claim?

1 Like

Re: As Student Presently Studying In Uk Is It Advisable To Seek For Asylum by ibechris(m): 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
May God help for even saying it as it is.

Others would be lying just to fool people that abroad is easy.

If u have money,Nigeria is good.
Re: As Student Presently Studying In Uk Is It Advisable To Seek For Asylum by HRprof: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
dawnomike:
Try to finish your schooling and relocate to another country... UK is like making money in Lagos, you spend it all in Lagos. You gerrit?
Someone who is owning school fees and can’t find job , how do you expect him to get the fund to finish the school
Re: As Student Presently Studying In Uk Is It Advisable To Seek For Asylum by Glocal1: 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
1beat:
Good
Can you source educational loans in the UK?

Ask people there to stand as your guarantor.

Seek other people's opinion on how they survived there.

May God see you through.

(1) (Reply)

USA Interview Date / Help Me! / Tickets @ Affordable Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.