Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,818 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

I Need Help With My Car Limp Mode - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Help With My Car Limp Mode (1622 Views)

Car Limp Mode / Help Please My Glk 350 Enter Limp Mode / The Mercedes Benz Transmission Troubleshooting Tips... Limp Mode And No Shifting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Car Limp Mode by Godsown0: 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
Good evening house, please i need help with my car most of the time i start the engine and shift for Drive mode my gear will just shift to 3 with a very bad movement and will also refuse to change gear so I’ll have to the engine and start it up again. Also my gear does not shift pass 3

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Car Limp Mode by Mayor555(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
That's how 1998 Daewoo cars behave.

It's normal.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help With My Car Limp Mode by fineboynl(m): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
Is it Manuel or auto?

When you said drive I guess it's auto.
Re: I Need Help With My Car Limp Mode by TPound(m): 12:59am On Apr 07, 2022
Godsown0:
Good evening house, please i need help with my car most of the time i start the engine and shift for Drive mode my gear will just shift to 3 with a very bad movement and will also refuse to change gear so I’ll have to the engine and start it up again. Also my gear does not shift pass 3

Is it a Kia?
Re: I Need Help With My Car Limp Mode by Alfred74: 4:22am On Apr 07, 2022
fineboynl:
Is it Manuel or auto?

When you said drive I guess it's auto.

It's emmanuel tbh
Re: I Need Help With My Car Limp Mode by Alfred74: 4:23am On Apr 07, 2022
TPound:

Is it a Kia?
Should be a mazda
Re: I Need Help With My Car Limp Mode by AgentGoat: 4:39am On Apr 07, 2022
Alfred74:
Should be a mazda

It's Geely
Re: I Need Help With My Car Limp Mode by Kingdemu: 5:44am On Apr 07, 2022
OP, that's typical of Innoson vehicles. You need to service that gearbox with ammasco engine oil grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Car Limp Mode by scottyoloye(m): 8:05am On Apr 07, 2022
If you’re in Lagos, go to their service station if not, get it scanned
Re: I Need Help With My Car Limp Mode by homeboy205: 8:40am On Apr 07, 2022
Na so Bentley Dey do

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Car Limp Mode by Godsown0: 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
TPound:

Is it a Kia?
Hyundai
Re: I Need Help With My Car Limp Mode by Godsown0: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kingdemu:
OP, that's typical of Innoson vehicles. You need to service that gearbox with ammasco engine oil grin
Lol i want to change the gear oil tomorrow
Re: I Need Help With My Car Limp Mode by Conner44: 9:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Godsown0:

Lol i want to change the gear oil tomorrow

Make sure you use original palm oil for your keke napep gearbox. If you use all those holt or abro it will pafuka immediately you drive it out of the workshop.

To be forewarned. . .
Re: I Need Help With My Car Limp Mode by Godsown0: 1:22am On Apr 08, 2022
Conner44:

Make sure you use original palm oil for your keke napep gearbox. If you use all those holt or abro it will pafuka immediately you drive it out of the workshop.

To be forewarned. . .

Keke napep?
Re: I Need Help With My Car Limp Mode by Kingdemu: 1:39am On Apr 08, 2022
Godsown0:

Keke napep?
Guy u no smart at all oo. 90% of the comments on this thread are indirectly telling you that you stated the problem without stating the make and model of your car. I'm shocked that you couldn't decipher that, Chairman.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Car Limp Mode by sultaan(m): 3:16am On Apr 08, 2022
Kingdemu:
Guy u no smart at all oo. 90% of the comments on this thread are indirectly telling you that you stated the problem without stating the make and model of your car. I'm shocked that you couldn't decipher that, Chairman.

How do you think he got to this point on Nairaland in the first place?

The mechanic probably got smoke up his ass so hot , his mind is racing.
Re: I Need Help With My Car Limp Mode by Godsown0: 5:15am On Apr 08, 2022
Kingdemu:
Lol u too dey vex, i got the comment needed already, catch cruise
Re: I Need Help With My Car Limp Mode by EDGEof2MORO: 9:45am On Apr 08, 2022
Kingdemu:
At this point, even if they tell him the solution, he won't be able to decipher it

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help With My Car Limp Mode by Godsown0: 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Conner44:

To be forewarned. . .

I changed the oil still the same issue but i was told its a wiring issue. I use an hyundai accent
Re: I Need Help With My Car Limp Mode by Conner44: 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
Godsown0:

I changed the oil still the same issue but i was told its a wiring issue. I use an hyundai accent

What year did they make your model. It’s with that information a technician here can help you.

Hyundai Accent has been in production for many years so what exact time was your own made?

Many people are ready to advise you but only if they have the right data.

Right now you probably need to scan the car to know the next thing you should do. Also don’t forget to tell us the name of the oil you put in your gearbox after you removed the old fluid?
Re: I Need Help With My Car Limp Mode by Godsown0: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2022
Hello boss, how do i solve an error p0748 electrical on my Hyundai accent 2012
Conner44:

What year did they make your model. It’s with that information a technician here can help you.

Hyundai Accent has been in production for many years so what exact time was your own made?

Many people are ready to advise you but only if they have the right data.

Right now you probably need to scan the car to know the next thing you should do. Also don’t forget to tell us the name of the oil you put in your gearbox after you removed the old fluid?

Re: I Need Help With My Car Limp Mode by 09sixteen: 8:59am On Dec 15, 2022
Hi. You sent me an email. I could not access it. I forgot the email i used to register NL
Sorry for the hiccups. Check my post
Re: I Need Help With My Car Limp Mode by doggedfighter(f): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2022
Alfred74:
It's emmanuel tbh

grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need Used Car Purchase Advice / Toyota Camry 1999 Model Making A Clattering Sound When Ignition Turned On / Pls Help Me Fix My Key(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.