Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

The Bible According To Kids - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Bible According To Kids (920 Views)

The Bible According To A Sixth Grader / Don't Lie To Kids! / Never Lie To Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible According To Kids by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2007
The Bible According to Kids
The following statements about the Bible were written by children and have not been retouched or corrected (i.e., bad spelling has been left in.)

- In the first book of the Bible, Guinesses, God got tired of creating the world, so he took the Sabbath off.

- Adam and Eve were created from an apple tree.

- Noah's wife was called Joan of Ark because Noah built the ark, which the animals came to in pears.

- Lot's wife was a pillar of salt by day, but a ball of fire by night.

- The Jews were a proud people and throughout history they had trouble with unsympathetic Genitals.

- Samson was a strong man who let himself be led astray by a Jezebel like Delilah.

- Samson slew the Philistines with the axe of the Apostles.

- Moses led the Hebrews to the Red Sea, where they made unleavened bread, which is bread without any ingredients.

- The Egyptians were all drowned in the dessert.

- Afterwards, Moses went up to Mount Cyanide to find the ten commendments.

- The first commandment was when Eve told Adam to eat the apple.

- The seventh commandment is "Thou shalt not admit adultery".

- Moses died before he ever reached Canada.

- Then Joshua led the Hebrews in the battle of Geritol.

- The greatest miracle in the Bible is when Joshua told his son to stand still and he obeyed him.

- David was a Hebrew king skilled at playing the liar. He fought with the Finkelsteins, a race of people who lived in Biblical times.
Re: The Bible According To Kids by clemcykul(f): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2007
i thnk the kids needs bulala grin grin grin
Re: The Bible According To Kids by champredd(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2007
aisha2:

- The seventh commandment is "Thou shalt not admit adultery".
grin grin grin
Re: The Bible According To Kids by RichDad1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2007
Very Funny cheesy
Re: The Bible According To Kids by lauryn(f): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2007
I love d seventh commandment!!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: The Bible According To Kids by Carlosein(m): 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2007
@aisha
dan allah which part of the bible all dis stories dem dey cos i want to readd dem again!

wo u really do me good with the laftaquinne grin grin
Re: The Bible According To Kids by joey22(f): 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2007
wo u really do me good with the laftaquinne

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Never, Ever, Ever / If Your Name Starts With K: / I Would Not Be Caught Dead Doing:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.