Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

As A Kid,how Did You Know If Your Parent Just Received Their Salary Or Wages? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Kid,how Did You Know If Your Parent Just Received Their Salary Or Wages? (482 Views)

How's Your Relationship With Your Parent / When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? / Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Kid,how Did You Know If Your Parent Just Received Their Salary Or Wages? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Mine: dad buys soft drink and the snack of your choice for the kids. . . . how about yours?
Re: As A Kid,how Did You Know If Your Parent Just Received Their Salary Or Wages? by socialmediaman: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
Many parents tell their kids when they’ll get paid especially when the kids need to pay school fees, so kids keep these dates on their minds
Re: As A Kid,how Did You Know If Your Parent Just Received Their Salary Or Wages? by benzene00: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Stupid questions can never finish on Nairaland
Re: As A Kid,how Did You Know If Your Parent Just Received Their Salary Or Wages? by 1F30M4(f): 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
Asides the fact that they fail woefully at hiding their excitement grin grin They come home with bags, basically to stock up so we know these are for the "rainy days" esp when it gets tougher & tougher by the day and payday seems so farrr away.
Re: As A Kid,how Did You Know If Your Parent Just Received Their Salary Or Wages? by Day169: 12:59am On Apr 08, 2022
.. after repeated excuses to my daughter, of "I'm yet to receive my salary", whenever her requests became overwhelming, the sharp girl 'wised' up by asking first.. "oya daddy, have they paid your salary" followed by "you said we should not lie", before tendering her requests.
That girl don get my mumu button sha. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Kid,how Did You Know If Your Parent Just Received Their Salary Or Wages? by DonTim1: 5:55am On Apr 09, 2022
The way he opens the door, no cap
Re: As A Kid,how Did You Know If Your Parent Just Received Their Salary Or Wages? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
Lol Just my mom though...she takes us out to nice Igbo eateries to fill our stomachs every time she gets paid.
Re: As A Kid,how Did You Know If Your Parent Just Received Their Salary Or Wages? by HUSTLER001: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
When my strict dad comes back home dancing to our amusement I know it yaf entered. I begin to do my calculations.By the following morning I present my monthly budget for approval. grin
Re: As A Kid,how Did You Know If Your Parent Just Received Their Salary Or Wages? by HUSTLER001: 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
benzene00:
Stupid questions can never finish on Nairaland
don't take life too serious my dear.Let's just unwind from the stress. cool

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Be Quick To Judge / Why Are USA Made Products So Expensive? / The Life Of An Unlucky Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.