Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Snail Packaging For Exports - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Snail Packaging For Exports (1302 Views)

Snails For Exports / I Need These Packaging For Foods. / 2-in-1 Single And Double Sealing Vacuum Packaging For Sale (call 08132380951) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snail Packaging For Exports by camsyfoods: 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hello my fellow Naira landers, especially those who have been looking to start exporting the snails they produce.

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mrs Onyinye, and I run my food processing and packaging business, Camsy Foods. We produce a variety of natural and organic spices and proteins for sales both locally and in the international market.

Back to the story, do you know that packaging gives your product class? I mean, if you really want your well bred and nutritious snails to cross the Nigerian borders (especially if you want your customers to value it), packaging is key!

At Camsy Foods, we help you package your products according to standard practices. Attached below are photos of our packaged products.
You can always contact us via Whatsapp on: 08068657647 or via our website on: www.camsyfoods.com

Do you own a store in Port Harcourt and want us to supply you with Frozen and dried snails, then reach out to us.
We also need distributors nationwide. Still do well to contact us.

Re: Snail Packaging For Exports by Quinton45: 2:31am On Jan 23, 2023
Snail packaging for exports should be made with extra care to ensure that the goods reach their destination in the same condition they were sent. It is important to use the right type of materials, such as bubble wrap, foam, and cardboard, to ensure that delicate items are protected during transit. Additionally, the packaging should also be strong enough to protect against outside forces, such as pressure or temperature. It would be good to make the package vacuum and send it to vacuum leak tester for packaging. The size and shape of the packaging should be made according to the standards set forth by the exporting country so that the goods can be shipped with ease. Furthermore, it should be correctly labeled with the relevant information so that customs and border control can easily identify the contents and the destination.

(1) (Reply)

Are There Nigerian Restaurants In Sacramento, California ? Help Please / Pls Where Can I Buy Shawama Bread Here In Lagos / Which Of These Foods Do You Cleave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.