Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? (13393 Views)

The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room / So That It Doesn’t Get To Divorce: 10 Pieces Of Golden Advice. / “The Reasons For Divorce.” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by premierlead: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
Good evening jamma mu,

Quick one!

She was observed and put under surveillance before the start of Ramadan and the allegation was substantiated with enough evidences during sawm of the holy month of Ramadan.

Would it be okay to send her packing during the holy month or allowed it to end?

Responses are needed at this crossroad from the knowledgeable ones here

3 Likes

Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by followax: 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2022

30 Likes

Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by money121(m): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by aboubasik(m): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
It's your choice
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by RealLordZeus(m): 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Substantiated Cheating is a valid reason for divorce and i dont think its stated anywhere not to divorce during Ramadan, however, she must complete her Idaah which I believe may extend throughout Ramadan

Suratul Talaq v1.. read

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by truthCoder: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hnmmmm
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by Angeltjazz2017(m): 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
If she has already know that you have caught her bro. If you wait till after Ramadan before sending her out before Ramadan finished she might send you out of life.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by thetruthwins: 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
How can I remove the swear....

Chai Nigeria and nairaland divided by religious line

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by dele1727: 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
followax:
All these swearing has got to stop

Kindly ignore the thrash SeunOsewaa put on my profile

If you have an issue with this . Then stop commenting on the thread...it won't kill you

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by GloriousGbola: 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
Are you trolling?

Do. You not know the punishment for illegal sexual intercourse for the married?

Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by isram: 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
how about a man caught cheating can we still throw him away.

this religion only favours men and makes women slaves

you make women dress like ninja, wearing black to cover from head to toe with hand gloves and stockings, while you men can wear whatever you like.

na ogun go ke una

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by Jefferyhi86(m): 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
Swan time Jeff hardy grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
isram:
how about a man caught cheating can we still throw him away.

this religion only favours men and makes women slaves

you make women dress like ninja, wearing black to cover from head to toe with hand gloves and stockings, while you men can wear whatever you like.

na ogun go ke una

Wetin consine you?
Mind your religion!
And if you no get religion,Mind your business.

23 Likes

Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by SIMONEKPA7: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
Miroslavv:

Wetin consine you?
Mind your religion!
And if you no get religion,Mind your business.
bUT HIS POINT IS VALID. HOW DO THOSE WOMEN COPE IN THIS SCOTCHING HEAT. ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by Halogenabdul(m): 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ramadan doesn't stop divorce to the best of my knowledge.
But remember she has idah period to complete.
Secondly are you pronouncing it 3 times??

I would get back to you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by EmmaLege: 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by Topzee109: 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
followax:
He didn't put it there, you did yourself
Must you comment on what you don't believe

7 Likes

Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by OBALOLA55(m): 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
WHATS YA VIEW HALIMAT04
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

bUT HIS POINT IS VALID. HOW DO THOSE WOMEN COPE IN THIS SCOTCHING HEAT. ?

They sweat, and the sweat evaporates causing cooling.
They don't feel heat, By Allah.
And for the once who do, The Hijab is not compulsory as nothing is compulsory in Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by Xhuntra: 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
Topzee109:

He didn't put it there, you did yourself

Must you comment on what you don't believe

But you and your fellow head slammers are allowed to comment on christian threads without swearing right?

10 Likes

Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by Kazeem47(m): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
followax:

were you blind before, didn't you read the instructions?always mind your business.
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by dele1727: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
Xhuntra:

But you can comment on christian threads without swearing abi?? Bloody hypocritical headslamers

Then put swears too...

It's very rare to see a Muslim behaving so foolishly on a Christian thread...

Abusing Mohmed and Muslims in general...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
premierlead:
Good evening jamma mu,

Quick one!

She was observed and put under surveillance before the start of Ramadan and the allegation was substantiated with enough evidences during sawm of the holy month of Ramadan.

Would it be okay to send her packing during the holy month or allowed it to end?

Responses are needed at this crossroad from the knowledgeable ones here

Before I say anything.. are you for real or just kidding
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
Islam has rulings.

And the rulings on TOLAQ (DIVORCE) and rulings on ADULTERY are very serious..
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Holy month of Ramadan,best time to forgive. My brother you have to weigh her from all other areas. Is this a one time error or continuous?

I know it hurts, for me I always consider my own errors too .

What are you doing wrongly that could have,prompt her to make those mistakes??

Allah S.W.T is the most forgiving, and as Allahs slaves, we should learn from him too.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by Topzee109: 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Gambit1:

But you can jump on any thread on Christianity, bunch of terrorists
You will be soo stupid if you can't point out my comment on Christian thread, fool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inheritance Of An Illegitimate Child / Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' / Ruling On Buying And Selling Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.