Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Please Ogun State Government Help Me... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Ogun State Government Help Me... (353 Views)

Lagos State Government's Explanation Of Land Use Charge / Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) / Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Ogun State Government Help Me... by akeensbussy(m): 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
I really need the Government of Ogun State or lawyer's to come to my aid right now. I am writing this on nairaland because there no where in Ogun State to report land matters, that is why I choose nairaland, if I will find solution to my predicament.

I bought a land in Ogun State..(Kajola Iboro) Along Sango Idiroko Rd since 2013. I was given Family receipt and deed of Agreement.

Push to front page...I need help to go about this.

I sold a plot and a pieces (30ft by 60ft) from my land a year later. Remaing 5 acres.

Last week one of those I sold land to went to the site to work on his house, then he called to inform me that the 3 plots remaining from my land that is facing the second street had been cleared by unknown person that I should come around to see. When I got there, I saw it was true. Immediately, I ordered for 500 blks paid for sand and other necessary material and paid for workers to start taking possession of my land. They started immediately and they dug 6 shops on the land. They want to start laying blocks when the omonile came around and chase away.

The workers called to informed me that they had asked to leave my site and all their tools had been ceased and taken away.

When I got there the next day, they have started digging fenced and foundation on two plot of my land. Immediately I informed the Baale to be called ADELE, I also informed the person that sold land to me. The Adele said we should meet on the land the next day that he will sort the issue.

When we got there he asked them why they took over and sold my land, the man that was fronting the whole said the land belong to another family and they asked him to sell for them..he asked for the survey of the land from both family and called a surveyor to map out the land to see if it actually belong to the family they claimed. When the surveyor mapped out the land through the survey they provided, it was not near at all. When they discovered that they had lost it, they started using voilence words. That I will not use the land cos I am an outsider besides, the family that sold land to me were the one that brought Ajagungbale into their village and wanted to take over all their land. That if not that they fought and stood their ground, the Ajagungbale would have taken over their land. And they have resolved that all the land that belong to that family both sold and unsold will be ceased by the village. That I will not be allowed to used that land. But the Bale to be refute them and said though that is what they resolve truly but in this case, the land was stolen and sold by individual which is not what they agreed.

He said both party should stop working on the land till it is resolved but they will not listen. They said the other party should be working on my land and chase all my workers away....what will I do. Ogun State Government only pass law on land matters but there is not where to report this matter in Ogun State at all...I am confused. Please help me Nigerians. What will I do now

Front page please...for more contribution and guide
Re: Please Ogun State Government Help Me... by joungblood(m): 1:54am On Apr 08, 2022
What happened to police station? Don't you have all legal documents thar you own the land?
Re: Please Ogun State Government Help Me... by MrOkenwa(m): 2:40am On Apr 08, 2022
Report them at the nearest police station first and then, Zone 2, Onikan Lagos.
Tip the IPO in charge very well, they may reach a settlement. You may just leave a plot for them. If they are not able to settle it, it’ll be charged to court.
Look for someone among the other party, buy the person over to your side for updates and how you can settle things.
Land dispute in ogun state, especially in that axis is not child’s play. You’ll have to rub many palms if you still need your land.
Re: Please Ogun State Government Help Me... by dopedealer(m): 5:02am On Apr 08, 2022
HEAD TO DSS OFFICE IMMEDIATELY PLS.
Re: Please Ogun State Government Help Me... by akeensbussy(m): 7:45am On Apr 08, 2022
joungblood:
What happened to police station? Don't you have all legal documents thar you own the land?
I have the document but if I report at the nearest police station....They know them already. I will just be wasting my time and resources.
Re: Please Ogun State Government Help Me... by akeensbussy(m): 7:46am On Apr 08, 2022
dopedealer:
HEAD TO DSS OFFICE IMMEDIATELY PLS.
Where is the nearest DSS Office plz.
Re: Please Ogun State Government Help Me... by dopedealer(m): 11:59am On Apr 08, 2022
akeensbussy:
Where is the nearest DSS Office plz.
I don't live in Ogun state , but I learnt it's before or around the state sectariate, depending on where you are coming from
Re: Please Ogun State Government Help Me... by joungblood(m): 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
akeensbussy:
I have the document but if I report at the nearest police station....They know them already. I will just be wasting my time and resources.

Then report to a different police station and seek their advice and a lawyers advice

(1) (Reply)

House For Sale In Osapa London Lekki Lagos 5bedrooms With Bq+swimmingpool / Causes Of Surface Cracks In Buildings / Premium Colourful Rubber (tyre) Interlocks, Tiles And Mats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.