Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,481 members, 7,857,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Urgent Advise!!! Fashion Design Business Or Collection Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Advise!!! Fashion Design Business Or Collection Officer (226 Views)

Cooking Gas Business Or Keke / Urgent Vacancy For Loan Collection Officer In A Fintech Company / Tele-collection Officer Wanted(Entry-level Position) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advise!!! Fashion Design Business Or Collection Officer by horke(m): 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Good day *fams* I stays in osogbo, osun state, I happens to be a gradu6 of civil engineering but not practising for years now, things get harder each year. But I have some hand works (bricklaying and tailoring) that has just been keeping me surviving. Early this year a friend tends to advise me of looking for more office and clean job around. Presently I have been in Lagos for a week now staying with a brother trying to get or searching for a job. I was called for an interview at Newedge finance company as a collection officer, done with the interview but the salary is so so sucks.... (35k to 4ok) monthly, now am thinking of returning back home if I can actually set up a fashion designing shop. Confused

Your candid advices please nairalanders!!!!!
Re: Urgent Advise!!! Fashion Design Business Or Collection Officer by Emmy000seun(m): 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Collection job in Lagos Is hell..I can't discourage you neither encourage you too...you can hardly trace defaulter in Lagos here than any other city.. my kindly advise is that you go and set up your fashion design shop. And endure the early stress and Happy ending..let me enlighten you more that the loan company will later base you on the more you sell the more you earn and by then some loan will have tye you down and will make it difficult to resign then..my view tho..so subjected to your opinion....
horke:
Good day *fams* I stays in osogbo, osun state, I happens to be a gradu6 of civil engineering but not practising for years now, things get harder each year. But I have some hand works (bricklaying and tailoring) that has just been keeping me surviving. Early this year a friend tends to advise me of looking for more office and clean job around. Presently I have been in Lagos for a week now staying with a brother trying to get or searching for a job. I was called for an interview at Newedge finance company as a collection officer, done with the interview but the salary is so so sucks.... (35k to 4ok) monthly, now am thinking of returning back home if I can actually set up a fashion designing shop. Confused

Your candid advices please nairalanders!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Minders Needed In Ph / Vacancy - Executive Chef And Housekeeper / Male Office Assistant /cleaner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.