Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Cooking Gas Business Or Keke - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cooking Gas Business Or Keke (17824 Views)

N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better / Any Available Bike Or Keke Napep For Hire Purchase./any Available Job / Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by tydi(m): 11:01am On Jan 26, 2023
Opening a cooking Gas business or buying a Keke to operate which will fetch me more and quick money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by neyoworld247(m): 11:47am On Jan 26, 2023
Keke business that's if you are not lazy
tydi:
Opening a cooking Gas business or buying a Keke to operate which will fetch me more and quick money.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by BirtherOfKings(f): 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
tydi:
ask the Holy Spirit after crying for mercy from him for an hour minimum..once done, u will wake up and see either Keke every were or only cooking gas biz ..He can even send someone to tell u how they failed in a Keke biz to warn u...u must sha be spr sensitive to know

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by tydi(m): 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
BirtherOfKings:
ask the Holy Spirit after crying for mercy from him for an hour minimum..once done, u will wake up and see either Keke every were or only cooking gas biz ..He can even send someone to tell u how they failed in a Keke biz to warn u...u must sha be spr sensitive to know

Just spew your opinions and stop being sentimental grin

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by tydi(m): 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
neyoworld247:
Keke business that's if you are not lazy

How do you mean lazy
Is it not waking up every morning to work come back in the evening.on weekends you relax

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Godsprojectayo(m): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
tydi:
Chat me up, we can reason out things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Gadafii: 6:08am On Jan 27, 2023
What ever you do don’t chat anyone who drops their number to reason things out, you will come back here to cry blood

Op, go get keke if you will be the one to operate it, there is massive money in transport, but be ready to spend money on maintenance, oil and servicing too, so that your keke go last, averagely you could make around 15k-20k in some parts of Lagos, if you are the one riding it your self, you spend 1k on fuel

But if you are not the one goin to be riding it, dem go rip you, if plug no spoil today, something else go spoil tomorrow, they will always come back with complains in other to under deliver, imagine making around 15k and someone delivers 4K to you😭😂🥴🤣

Modified’’’

As at when I made this comment fuel wasn’t this expensive and scarce

How ever the hike in fuel price as resulted in upward review of transportation cost

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Treasure17(m): 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
BirtherOfKings:
This op. Seeing you are playing already.
Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Gift96: 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Gas business is profitable and Keke business is also profitable except that the stress is much.

If I were you, I'll go with Keke cuz me sef get craze and don't mind stress

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by tydi(m): 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gift96:
Gas business is profitable and Keke business is also profitable except that the stress is much.

If I were you, I'll go with Keke cuz me sef get craze and don't mind stress

Thanks so much

3 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by lavylilly: 4:02am On Jan 29, 2023
Hmmmm!
My childhood friend after graduation went into okada riding and latter went into keke. He latter bought another keke without selling the initial one.
My friend is now driving a taxi in one of the cities and my friend once told me that he won't ever leave his transportation business for a paying job of below 150k.
On the average, my friend do make about 100k after expenses every month plus the fact that he dictates his own time to work or to relax.

Someone once told me that" there's money in shit business" but unfortunately some people will rather prefer looking good and fresh while their pocket is high and dry. Keke napep pays, but starting out and thinking you will make it big in no time is deception

8 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Godsprojectayo(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=120462687][/quote]
I reason along with your points bruh

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by lavylilly: 7:21am On Jan 30, 2023
Sis wink[quote author=Godsprojectayo post=120469548]
I reason along with your points bruh[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by FalseProphet1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Both are good depending on your location.

This I have seen.

5 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Greatness09: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
Godsprojectayo:

grin grin grin
Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Nairalander248: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wait till Ending of this month, When Obi wins, do Gas,coz Everything will fresh, people will flourish, they will patronize you wella

But if by mistake undecided Tinubu/Atiku wins, my dear do Keke coz Transportation will increase by 500%

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
C
Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by CyberHustle: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Learning. ..
Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Keke , transportation business

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Jennyclay(f): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
I don't have much to say rather than to advice you to stay away from a relationship.

As a Keke driver, you're not qualified to be in a relationship. Don't come and put someone's daughter in poverty.

May God Help you struggling men!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Kajaard: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Godsprojectayo:

Why do you want him to chat you up? Drop your answer here.

cc: tydi don't chat anybody up on their mobile phone. They can drop their answer on the thread here

8 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kajaard:

Why do you want him to chat you up? Drop your answer here.
so he can scam his small money

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by oladipuposadeeq(m): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
tydi:

How do you mean lazy
Is it not waking up every morning to work come back in the evening.on weekends you relax
let's be sincere, it's not easy driving those keke,managing your emotions with people and also dragging with touts and police. It's not easy mentally or physically although no job easy for naija nowadays

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Legitmatazz: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
Gas

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
Grab Keke business sharp sharp

Gas business is not doing so well now, the inflation is even making gas vendors shut down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Danisaint112(m): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
tydi:

Go for Keke business oo. What you stand to gain here is better than what you gain while doing gas business.

Just don't do this two things;
1. Don't be lazy
2. and don't give it to someone to do it for you or else they would eat you mugu. Unknown to you have actually opened the business for person.

If you seriously drive it yourself daily for 30 x 365 days in a year, even if you are a graduate you won't like white collar job anymore and you will be laughing at people that collect 100k pay as salary.

My candid advice:
Get or buy the Keke yourself and a brand new one.
Once you start making a decent profit, save up and get a car (expansion/growth is key).

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Esales(m): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Both are very good, but transportation in Lagos especially is a gold mine, it's impossible for you to go out and not see customers but it's possible there are days you don't get anyone to buy gas.

Meanwhile, to dey browse for interesting posts no dey Taya you? Save yourself the stress and time, Join my WhatsApp TV for hilarious content right on WhatsApp. Check my signature for the phone number.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by ImoleNaija: 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
tydi:

Getting a gun can help with the bolded.

Take am easy, oga. grin
Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by peter7(m): 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Depends on your location... wink
Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
Cooking gas business is the sure best just like dispensing fuel.
tydi:
Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Kajaard: 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
tydi:

I would advise you go for the keke business. Do your research before committing money.

Depending on where you live some routes might be more profitable than others so do your research.

Once you decide to get the keke, fine out all the documents you need to have to operate smoothly without harassments from touts and law enforcement agencies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apply For Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 / Apply For Babban Gona Fresh Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Is A Programmer's Job Unstable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.