Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow (5766 Views)

My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
I am married to a man for 6 years who goes about telling anyone whose cares to listen that he is not the marriage type and family guy..we have two kids,he doesn't want to set a business up for me,give me money for upkeep,or give me money to start my Masters...this is someone that has millions as savings and I borrowed 20k from access bank since last year March he can't give me money to pay...I decided to work, 3 months to the work,I was dropped I did my findings,someone came to testify negatively about me to my boss and that was it...I apply for jobs,a contradicting mail will be sent to the company and i won't be calledi,I graduated with 2:1...my husband buys my phone and it's only him that has access to my mail,i asked him if he did that he said no, but I know it's him...as am talking to you know everyone in my area has light since 4 days ago because we use prepaid meter,light has finished, he is not moved that we are in darkness? He traveled for a job since 5 days ago and he don't care,there is so much I want to say but let me not bore you...I feel unproductive and stucked in this marriage, pls what should I do? I went to church and I was told his mum is in the water kingdom and tied him to herself that he only listens to her and whatever I say means nothing, all he does is sleep with me , that's all, if you knew me when I was single , you will be in awe to see me now...what should I do pls?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
Did he cage you?If no,then you are the one holding yourself back from been productive. This is what you get when you absorb things you won't be able to take in relationships but begin to complain in marriage. I'm sure he treated you same way in your premarriage days but as an independent good woman wey you be,you proved yourself to be a marriage material.Its not too late, grab him by the balls to perform his responsibilities or you go out there to take charge of your life.

6 Likes

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Pierocash(m): 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
ellaV:
I am married to a man for 6 years with two kids to a man who doesn't want to set a business up for me,give me money for upkeep,or give me money to start my Masters...this is someone that has millions as savings and I borrowed 20k from access bank since last year March he can't give me money to pay...I decided to work, 3 months to the work,I was dropped I did my findings,someone came to testify negatively about me to my boss and that was it...I apply for jobs,a contradicting mail will be sent to the company and i won't be calledi,I graduated with 2:1...my husband buys my phone and it's only him that has access to my mail,i asked him if he did that he said no, but I know it's him...as am talking to you know everyone in my area has light since 4 days ago because we use prepaid meter,light has finished, he is not moved that we are in darkness? He traveled for a job since 5 days ago and he don't care,there is so much I want to say but let me not bore you...I feel unproductive and stucked in this marriage, pls what should I do? I went to church and I was told his mum is in the water kingdom and tied him to herself that he only listens to her and whatever I say means nothing, all he does is sleep with me , that's all, if you knew me when I was single , you will be in awe to see me now...what should I do pls?
intensify your prayer. Seek counselling from your pastor.
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
Pierocash:
intensify your prayer. Seek counselling from your pastor.
I talked to my pastor he was called but never showed up,he told me I was wasting my time
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by thesicilian: 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
Look for a way to set up an online business for yourself that you can operate from the comfort of your home. Do your research well before you start.

All I see is a man who is overly insecure, there's nothing spiritual about the issue that should make you be running from one pastor to the other.

Your husband thinks he's smart, find a way to outsmart him without being rebellious or disobedient.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Pierocash(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
ellaV:
I talked to my pastor he was called but never showed up,he told me I was wasting my time
then I advise you visit another church like winners, or MFM. That your pastor is not a serious pastor.

If you are in Ph, I can recommend one for you
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
Pierocash:
then I advise you visit another church like winners, or MFM. That your pastor is not a serious pastor.

If you are in Ph, I can recommend one for you
pls recommend
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Pierocash(m): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
ellaV:
pls recommend
are you in Ph?
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by MadamVanessa(f): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
shocked

So if you quite such a stupid marriage, what will happen?

12 Likes

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So if you quite such a stupid marriage, what will happen?
it's easy to say
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Did he cage you?If no,then you are the one holding yourself back from been productive. This is what you get when you absorb things you won't be able to take in relationships but begin to complain in marriage. I'm sure he treated you same way in your premarriage days but as an independent good woman wey you be,you proved yourself to be a marriage material.Its not too late, grab him by the balls to perform his responsibilities or you go out there to take charge of your life.
it's beyond physical and he was not like this when I was dating him

1 Like

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by MadamVanessa(f): 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
ellaV:
it's easy to say

shocked

I have been there before my dear, I quit it myself even when he pleaded , I still go ahead with the process in the court.

No useless Idiotic nonentity of a man can make me lose my sanity.

17 Likes

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
Pierocash:
are you in Ph?
yes
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

I have been there before my dear, I quit it myself even when he pleaded , I still go ahead with the process in the court.

No useless Idiotic nonentity of a man can make lose my sanity.
it's well I started dating him when I was 16, he was jobless then,he is my first love, until I married him at 21, when he got a job,I love him, but I detest his personality..maybe am not strong enough yet but if he doesn't change, the cup will be filled soonest

2 Likes

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Pierocash(m): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
ellaV:
yes
Where in Ph,so i can know how to direct you?
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
Pierocash:
Where in Ph,so i can know how to direct you?
send me your no pls pm
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Pierocash(m): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
ellaV:
send me your no pls pm
send me mail

1 Like

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Richy4(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2022

<<<If the story is true, then I have issues with the "M" that shows that u are a male except maybe....

<<< Please kindly Keep his mother out of your matters...That church aspect is just irritating.
.undecided

4 Likes

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
Richy4:

<<<If the story is true, then I have issues with the "M" that shows that u are a male except maybe....

<<< Please kindly Keep his mother out of your matters...That church aspect is just irritating.
.undecided
it's an error the user name should tell you it's a female
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
Richy4:

.undecided
well it's true cos he always goes to her for advise instead of me his wife, whatever she says it's what's he will do, so tell me why I should not believe it's true

1 Like

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Richy4(m): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
ellaV:
well it's true cos he always goes to her for advise instead of me his wife, whatever she says it's what's he will do, so tell me why I should not believe it's true

So because your Husband goes to his mother for advise, that's what made her a marine kingdom candidate?

3 Likes

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
Richy4:

So because your Husband goes to his mother for advise, that's what made her a marine kingdom candidate?
you should be single...this write up is for people that are married and are the responsible type, thank you

6 Likes

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Richy4(m): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
ellaV:
you should be single...this write up is for people that are married and are the responsible type, thank you

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by olusam4: 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

I have been there before my dear, I quit it myself even when he pleaded , I still go ahead with the process in the court. Dont folliw this advice oooo. God bless you

No useless Idiotic nonentity of a man can make lose my sanity.
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
Richy4:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Blue86(m): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Get the scriptures that addresses your situation, and use them to pray.

A wife can sanctify her husband.

3 Likes

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by olusam4: 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Pray more dont go to any pastor. Pour ur mind to your maker he will surely rescue u

4 Likes

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
olusam4:
Pray more dont go to any pastor. Pour ur mind to your maker he will surely rescue u

I have been praying, but it's looking like the more I pray the more he gets worst, a lady Neighbor of mine I told my problems to told me to follow her to ijebu that my case is moi moi... am seriously thinking of going because I have suffered alot
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ibechris(m): 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
This kind of story is shameful to hear because if u are my sister,this marriage would be done and dusted honestly.

How do u chose to stay in such a home when it is obvious he has turned u to a slave and nothing more.

Madam,find ur way and live for your children,if anything bad happens to that man,then u will know what it means to be an independent woman.

I am a married man who believed that women should be empowered financially either through business or conventional jobs and I hate to hear stories like this coming from a 2.1 candidates.

Be wise madam.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Klass99(f): 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
cool

5 Likes

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by olusam4: 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
ellaV:

I have been praying, but it's looking like the more I pray the more he gets worst, a lady Neighbor of mine I told my problems to told me to follow her to ijebu that my case is moi moi... am seriously thinking of going because I have suffered alot
Dont be tired please devil is trying to discourage you. God has been answering your prayers, you will soon testify

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! My Marriage Is Making Me Lose My Mind. / Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You / She Denied Me Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.