Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Billionaire CEO Of Sujimoto, Sijibomi Ogundele Shares 41 Business Secrets As He - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Billionaire CEO Of Sujimoto, Sijibomi Ogundele Shares 41 Business Secrets As He (205 Views)

Meet Young Billionaire Ceo Of God Is Good Motors / Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 / Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire CEO Of Sujimoto, Sijibomi Ogundele Shares 41 Business Secrets As He by sniperTULK(m): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
One of Nigeria’s youngest most successful billionaires that has been achieving giant strides in the real estate and property sector over many years is undeniably, Sujibomi Ogundele of the Suimoto Group.

Sujibomi, who only will be clocking 41 this year shares his business secret as an entrepreneur as he prepares for a grand birthday celebration.

The young magnate speaks;

“I was lucky to have been born by a trader, who reminded me everyday that whatever you want in life is achievable. She was the one who taught me the dividends of tenacity, the patience of integrity and the honor of perseverance. She also taught me that success is not served a la carte; it is a buffet that one must chase, pursue and go after. Over the last thirty years, I have understood certain success principles, and what it takes to achieve anything in life even without having a rich uncle, a powerful aunty or a famous family name; that anyone can become a Dangote, an Adenuga or an Innoson. Here are 41 fundamental success principles that have brought me to where anyone can call success.”

1. The No.1 lesson of success is to know what you want, your definite purpose. Without this, failure is guaranteed.

2. Be an ijebu man in the morning, an Nnewi man in the afternoon, and a man from Kano at the night. You must have discipline in spending. Negotiate to the core, but never negotiate at the expense of quality.

3. The fundamental failure of any entrepreneur is not the absence of creativity but the presence of mediocrity.

4. The most important ingredient of success is INTEGRITY. Be a man of your word and let that word is your bond.5. The fundamental secret of success is surrounding yourself with assets not a liability.

6. Prudence in spending is an essential part of the life of any successful CEO

7. Success is a game. Just like the game of chess, victory is determined not only by your ability to discover your opponent’s weakness but also by identifying your limitations.

Continue reading at tulkonline.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vvs Diamonds Rings And Chains / Eugene Omogba Yahaya - Major Man, Major Sound & Major Multi Classic / What Is Partnership In Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.