Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,249 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) (82528 Views)

Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage / Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by laiperi: 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
Power should never be in the hands of dictators or mad men like Ayatollah, Trump or Putin.

Nuclear trigger is nothing but suicide. Putin is like a man threatening to jump from high story building unless he has his way.

People, especially Nigerians would be daring him: Jump Jump Jump!

European Union had already answered him that they have nuclear bomb too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by IGBOSON1: 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
It looks analog!
Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by Help2020: 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
AmazingELixir:
grin

Putin is joking with wildfire....he should try any nonsense and see if Russa is not obliterated from the face of the earth...seems that his madness is getting out of hand.
You be fool o,how about his nuclear weapons? Read before you talk.

5 Likes

Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by Testimony1988(m): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
What of the remaining two boxes?

2 Likes

Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by omoadeleye(m): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
But wait, why can't Ukraine start bombing Russia too?
Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by lordm(m): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Putin will be murdered by one of his aides

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by RedPilChurchBoy: 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That's his issue..do anything funny..he gets dealt with..as far as I am concerned.. Putin will never use that nonsense on any country.. grin

The day he does that..then that becomes the end of mother Russia..so that nonsense he is holding there is just for some Petty attention.. grin

As far as U re concerned. Who are you to be concerned?
Pụssy pụssi grin

8 Likes

Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by derecho(m): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
All this showoff wey no get meaning.
First, He is human and could even die in the next 2mins without anyone shooting him.
Secondly, no human being can singlehandedly wipe out the whole human race NO MATTER the technology devolved.. Nuclear this nuclear that...there might be one simple thing that would neutralize it

Covid-19 is deadly, we've never seen something like this before, it has no cure blablabla.. Humans still outlived it.

Only GOD can wipeout the whole human race but He won't do it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
WTF is wrong with the Ukraine President acting like a lukewarm water, you have got to take a side. You either ditch NATO or you ditch Russian but if I would give you a personal advice I would tell you to ditch NATO. They can't be using your country and citizens as a staging ground. The most expensive thing in the world is human life ...Bleep their money, Bleep their grants, Bleep their promises and save your citizens.

6 Likes

Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by Skillsnigeria: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
OK
Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by engrchykae(m): 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
patriotic007:
The move of a coward when he is faced with impending defeat
then back away from the coward

3 Likes

Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
Help2020:

You be fool o,how about his nuclear weapons? Read before you talk.

If you've not being a compound idiot you would have realised that if Ukraine alone can hold the full amada of the Russian military for over a month with zero air capability, US & NATO which includes super powers like UK, France and Germany will level Putin's Russia in matter of days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
Shameless, godless humanity controlled by fear and pride.
They don't know how to eradicate poverty or HIV or Cancer, etc from the earth.
What they're experts in is how to eradicate their fellow humans from the planet.
Senseless messengers of death.
Jesus is coming back to deal with all of you proud superpowers oppressing and harassing the weak and the helpless.
Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by Gainman: 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
topcatking:
There it is. The dude ain't bluffing
He's is just like a toothless bull dog. Hitler did more than that.
Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by Gainman: 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That's his issue..do anything funny..he gets dealt with..as far as I am concerned.. Putin will never use that nonsense on any country.. grin

The day he does that..then that becomes the end of mother Russia..so that nonsense he is holding there is just for some Petty attention.. grin
Exactly my point.
Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by Yankee101: 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
The US has nuclear weapons shields you don't

The US military is not on just one continent

And that's by design
Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Unfortunately, like most girls with fish brain, you reason with ur vjay.

1 Like

Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
He’s the president of Russia, isn’t the briefcase supposed to follow him everywhere he goes? Just like the American equivalent follows the US president everywhere he goes? What’s “paranoid” about this now? Media people sef.

9 Likes

Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by redcliff: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
War is never the answer.
#StopWar

There must be war for peace to reign
Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by abbey621(m): 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
jackcanfield:
WTF is wrong with the Ukraine President acting like a lukewarm water, you have got to take a side. You either ditch NATO or you ditch Russian but if I would give you a personal advice I would tell you to ditch NATO. Thay can't be using your country and citizens as a staging ground. The most expensive thing in the world is human life ...Bleep their money, Bleep their grants, Bleep their promises and save your citizens.

You're funny, they've already ditched NATO, even NATO already stated they are not joining so what now is the problem? Oh let me guess, this isn't really about protecting Ukraine but Putin's agenda to bring back the territories lost by the Soviet Union. Today it is Ukraine, tomorrow Georgia, Latvia and Moldova.....Baba is clinging on to old glory.
Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Grace1221:
This man doesn't care about how he will be remembered in history

History is written by the winners. The only reason you see America as good despite all the blood on their hands is because they won a world war, became the sole global super power and have consequently written all of the history you have read about since then in their own light.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
topcatking:

The dictator will be consumed by his own weapons.
Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by osazsky(m): 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
topcatking:
oga he has been shouting nucks for over 3 months wat is difficult there..he should press it..like we care
Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by JOemmy(m): 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
Putin is just bluffing that's the strategy he uses to scare away western nations from interfering in the Ukraine war. Everyone knows that there won't be any winner in a nuclear war.
Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by thundafire: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
He goes with it everywhere he goes na,so it's not news even US president is same
Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by godofuck231: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
gambojimeta:
Clown grin

With the way Russian army has been exposed in Ukraine, I don't trust the accuracy of any Russian missile. Mad man fit lunch am only for the missile to land in Africa.

From Russian bear to Teddy bear.

Terrorist spotted. On top say dem reject you visa

Smh
the teddy bear is Ukraine with a yellow arm band not red
Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by Help2020: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
AmazingELixir:

If you've not being a compound idiot you would have realised that if Ukraine alone can hold the full amada of the Russian military for over a month with zero air capability, US & NATO which includes super powers like UK, France and Germany will level Putin's Russia in matter of days.
yes they will level Russia in days,now answer my question. What happen to Russia nukes?
Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by Zorn: 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That was what people said before he ordered the military exercise in Ukraine. He's trying to beat US to their game and he's not joking about it.
Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
abbey621:

You're funny, they've already ditched NATO, even NATO already stated they are not joining so what now is the problem? Oh let me guess, this isn't really about protecting Ukraine but Putin's agenda to bring back the territories lost by the Soviet Union. Today it is Ukraine, tomorrow Georgia, Latvia and Moldova.....Baba is clinging on to old glory.

It is one thing to say something it is another thing to act ... as long as they are not taking their negotiation with President Putin serious they would keep playing into the hands of western media. If Ukraine President is serious , he would find his fellow collegues whom President Putin respects and fly them to Moscow to talk to him, rather than make him look like a stone cold killer and making his children Politically Expose Person and trust me I have been there , I know the Physcological torture that could put Putin's Children, especially when they are not the one making the decisions and simply minding their business. Trust me you can do all your bullshit but when you are touching his kids , it becomes a personal vendetta.

1 Like

Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by Rexymania(m): 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
I fear Nuclear war pass any other thing

2 Likes

Re: Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) by prettyboi1(m): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
AmazingELixir:
grin

Putin is joking with wildfire....he should try any nonsense and see if Russia is not obliterated from the face of the earth...seems that his madness is getting out of hand.

LOL. You guys just talk trash. 'Obliterated' by who? Your masters know they've met their match & for the first time, they are shouting from far while refusing to come close. Russia is not one of those small countries the west had destroyed in the past. All your masters can do now is just scream from afar, cook up propaganda & wail in helplessness.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) / Saif al-Adel: 'The Sword Of Revenge' Al Qaeda's New Daredevil Leader (Photos) / Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.