Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,935 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

An Open Source Idea to Regenerative Style of Agriculture/Livestock Farming. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / An Open Source Idea to Regenerative Style of Agriculture/Livestock Farming. (352 Views)

How Frustration Led Me To Regenerative Agriculture / My Journey Into Livestock Farming (Noiler 1st) / Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Source Idea to Regenerative Style of Agriculture/Livestock Farming. by MideMrPossible: 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
This is an open source idea to modern agriculture, a regenerative style of Agriculture/Livestock Farming majorly designed for youths who are resilient.

My name is Oludipe Olumide, I have been into backyard farming for over a decade firstly majoring in brood and sales and later ended up in breeding. Keeping a good records and comparing the trend of prices of feeds as well as prices of birds helps me in identifying potentials left in the type and style of agriculture I was doing hence the concept of breeding my own birds ranging from Turkey, Noilers, Layers came into mind including the ability to acquire a corn field such that the farm will be independent and not relying entirely on the outside.

The video talks in detailed about how far the project has gone so far, asset acquired and other things needed to be put into place for starting and future projections as well as efforts already put in places for the success of the ranch. With over 75% of Nigeria land fertile for agriculture and decent security installed in places, Nigerians will not only become the food basket of the world but can also earn foreign exchange, so what's stopping us?

Nigeria spends $500m importing palm oil annually. Demand is about 3 million metric tonnes, but Nigeria produces about 1 million metric tonnes. Why? The average people left in palm oil cottage business is 55 years, in a nation where over 11 million are riding Okada (motorcycle).

There is a need for the youth to actually go back to agriculture especially the educated ones and I am doing that paving waves and showing the people that it is possible to earn and live a decent life when living on a producing farm/ranch and becoming an ambassador for these modern farmers.

When embarking on this project, I never thought I could ever have to rely on public support via crowd-funding but as it is, I am relying on God's miracle to make this project become a reality. Much of the work done so far has been through a direct labour, no single block was purchased, all the blocks were moulded on site, the sand was scrapped from the soil and there are lots more to do to be able to activate. Please kindly donate as God has laid it to your heart to bring this project idea into reality.

Please donate via the link below.
https://paystack.com/pay/possiblefarms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFVPkRW3p2E

Please donate via the link below.
https://paystack.com/pay/possiblefarms

(1) (Reply)

How To Obtain Easy Loan For Agricultural Biz / Who Has A Container Here? / This Is The Harvesting Period Of Jack Fruits: Harvesting Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.