Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,464 members, 7,826,764 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

How Do I Start Business Of Sale Of Foreign Rugs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Start Business Of Sale Of Foreign Rugs (609 Views)

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / Cbn’s Directive On Use Of Foreign Currency, A Confusing Signal / How To Start Business Without Capital On Online Auction House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Start Business Of Sale Of Foreign Rugs by chuks2612: 12:13am On Jul 06, 2011
hi,how do I start business of selling foreign rugs ie pershian rugs and how much would I need.The rugs in question are wool rugs,wilton rugs,ashiatic rugs,modern chiness rugs,runner rugs,shaggy rugs
Re: How Do I Start Business Of Sale Of Foreign Rugs by Akins02324(m): 1:36am On Jul 16, 2011
Why don't you try importation business.I think with this amount with you,you can start importation business big time while you double the money within a short time frame.

There are lots of products you can import from china through your internet without having to travel to china.

You can visit my blog www.home-based-importation-business..com. every information needed to succeed in this business is there and i have also analyse some of the products you can imports and where you can get them with the ready made buyers waiting to pay you cash.

This is the kind of business you can run as a part-time or full time if you have enough time

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Forex Site For Begineers? / OPEC Ranks Nigeria Second Biggest Oil Exporter! / Directory Of Social Clubs Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.