Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? (3804 Views)

I Was Once Caught Having S3x With Usher In Church – Singer, Olakira / Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper / Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by Ubahjessica(f): 11:47am On Apr 09, 2022
It is no longer a news that Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu is dead but the issue is, what killed her?
Throat cancer or Verbal and Physical Abuse from her husband

There are evidence but not too sure circulating online about her death
Through same unverified proof, we also heard that the husband of the deceased is also detained in police custody

This is happening about after a week of PRINCE CHINEDU NWADIKE death who was also a famous singer that passed away. He died of blood cancer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk-QlpDmYjY
Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by Cubalabloo(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
What else could have killed her if not death?

1 Like

Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by Antivirus92(m): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
NOTORIOUS?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by BanevsJoker(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Is this OP illiterate? Don't you know what notorious means?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by ikaboy: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
illiteracy na bad thing.

why not use your native language??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by ThePointMan(m): 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
'Notorious ' connotes something negative.

The word should be famous, popular, notable, etc.

Change your title.

9 Likes

Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by Teerach: 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
Op is notorious in writing rubbish.
Lol.
Make una allow the law handle this matter. All this internet police.
The woman is dead. RIP. God rest her soul.

6 Likes

Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by Dproperties: 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dis Op dey meme
Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by Keziehenry(m): 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Op is an odentic organism
Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by T0BY(m): 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
This op sha. If you don't know the meaning of a word, Check it before using it.

2 Likes

Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by MonkeyMods(m): 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Illiterate OP, what is notorious?

1 Like

Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by Brandonx(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
grin grin iye oo. The OP na “Go to school I won’t went “

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by Owerri1stSon: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
Your olodo no get limit
Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by IzzyAgu: 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
You use Dunamis with Notorious
OP try get sense
Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by house10s2: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
to blog no b must, in other to make ur headline different u using "notorious" illiteracy na bad thing ohh
Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by King125007(m): 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
I just tire when I see the English word NOTORIOUS.. like seriously, na wa for some people choice of words.. Oga abeg edit that word.. You dn get clicks oya edit t
Antivirus92:
NOTORIOUS?
Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by PapaNnamdi: 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
Maybe na sonorous baba wan write he go write notorious..

SEHVUNTY YEARS OHD MAN
Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by Chibuezem(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ubahjessica:
It is no longer a news that Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu is dead but the issue is, what killed her?

Through same unverified proof, we also heard that the husband of the deceased is also detained in police custody

This is happening about after a week of PRINCE CHINEDU NWADIKE death who was also a famous singer that passed away. He died of blood cancer

Hmmm what do you mean by notorious;did she steal something.
Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by nizelgirl(f): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
Op Notorious? Hmmm
Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by Mvena(f): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
Antivirus92:
NOTORIOUS?
E shock me too

Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by Benbisco(f): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
Antivirus92:
NOTORIOUS?

My dear, I was shocked o! OP made me question my knowledge of English. I was tempted to check the meaning of the word.

2 Likes

Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by Gadafii: 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
They waited for her husband to allegedly kill her before they came to the public that he was violent on her and abusing her domestically

Stupid people

1 Like

Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by Felabrity: 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Op go school

1 Like

Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mvena:

E shock me too
as in ehh, e choke me pass all of una. Na wa oo. Notorious ke? Dis OP No gree oo

1 Like

Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by maureensylvia(f): 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
NOTO gini
Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by Noshitboi(m): 12:08am On Apr 10, 2022
A notorious blogger just dey write notoriously

1 Like

Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by respect80(m): 12:27am On Apr 10, 2022
Op don shi!t for church cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by Queenslander(f): 1:51am On Apr 10, 2022
Lol grin
Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 10, 2022
Ubahjessica:

Do you attend School at all? Define Notorious
Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 10, 2022
Na because of that NOTORIOUS made me to open this.
The op is as stupid as the word stupid itself.
Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by MadamOk(f): 4:58am On Apr 10, 2022
May her soul rest in peace
Re: What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 10, 2022
OP I think it's famous not notorious.

(1) (Reply)

Theophilus Sunday Biography: Songs, Age, Wife, Church... / A Picture Of Baba Suwe Passing Out Excreta @ndlea, No Right Of Privacy! / Typical British Wedding- Tony Blair’s Son Euan Weds Suzanne Ashman (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.