Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

A Picture Of Baba Suwe Passing Out Excreta @ndlea, No Right Of Privacy! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Picture Of Baba Suwe Passing Out Excreta @ndlea, No Right Of Privacy! (3813 Views)

Stella Damasus To Leila Djansi: You Have No Right To Insult Nollywood / Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court / Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Picture Of Baba Suwe Passing Out Excreta @ndlea, No Right Of Privacy! by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 22, 2011
i just wonder if this above pic is true, might be from a movie or sum, but if its true, whatever happened to the right of privacy or freedom of privacy, whichever one they call it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Picture Of Baba Suwe Passing Out Excreta @ndlea, No Right Of Privacy! by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 22, 2011
So you just sit there and watch another human shiot all day? Even tho its fake. Still not cool.
Disgusting if you ask me.
Re: A Picture Of Baba Suwe Passing Out Excreta @ndlea, No Right Of Privacy! by Osama10(m): 8:33am On Oct 22, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Picture Of Baba Suwe Passing Out Excreta @ndlea, No Right Of Privacy! by CuteTj(m): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2011
This is so funny!!
Re: A Picture Of Baba Suwe Passing Out Excreta @ndlea, No Right Of Privacy! by hardbody: 8:57am On Nov 02, 2011
THis aint real for shyte. Its at best a clip from his older movie or indeed photoshop.
Re: A Picture Of Baba Suwe Passing Out Excreta @ndlea, No Right Of Privacy! by darne(m): 2:46am On Nov 05, 2011
hardbody:

THis aint real for shyte. Its at best a clip from his older movie or indeed photoshop.

How About A Room Shopped angry angry

NDLEA no try at all if truly this was how they sat and watched him pupu lol cheesy cheesy
Re: A Picture Of Baba Suwe Passing Out Excreta @ndlea, No Right Of Privacy! by sima(f): 5:09am On Nov 05, 2011
the head doesnt look right, maybe it's been photoshopped undecided
Re: A Picture Of Baba Suwe Passing Out Excreta @ndlea, No Right Of Privacy! by blackmale(m): 8:24am On Nov 05, 2011
its not photoshoped, i saw it live on NTA news, so if its foto shoped, i dont think NTA shud show it on their news, IMO,

(1) (Reply)

New Look Of Ailing Actress, Ngozi Nwosu [pix] / WOW: Are These Lil Wayne's Kids? / Footballer: Peter Crouch Wife Pose In New N*de Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.