Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife… She Stabbed Herself To Death’ - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife… She Stabbed Herself To Death’ (721 Views)

Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Akwa Ibom State / Why I Fought My Wife In Public –deji Of Akure / My Wife-To-Be Is An "Osu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife… She Stabbed Herself To Death’ by LTVersati(m): 2:10am On Jul 06, 2011
Eleven days after, Mr. Kolade Arowolo, who was suspected to have killed his wife, Titilayo, a banker with Skye Bank, Marina Branch, Monday denied stabbing and killing the deceased.

He said contrary to public opinion, the deceased stabbed herself to death.

The suspect was said to have killed his 29-year-old wife in cold blood at their No. 8 Akindehinde Street, Isolo, a suburb of Lagos, on Saturday, June 24.

According to him, he had been having serious issues with the deceased over their marriage before that fateful day that she ended up killing herself, after stabbing him too.

Recalling what transpired between them that day, Arowolo said the deceased was acting under the influence of demons that took over her body and turned her into another person entirely.

He said: “The woman was possessed that day and while we were quarreling, she went into the kitchen and brought out a knife with which she overpowered me and then began to stab me all over my body and head.

“The next thing I saw, she started stabbing herself repeatedly with the knife while telling me that she was tired of the marriage and that since I did not want to let her go, she will kill me and then kill herself.”

According to him, “We have been having issues since the day we got married so much so that I have contemplated divorcing her but because I am a spiritual person and church I pastor, I decided to manage.

“I am now regretting that decision because I should have been bold enough to divorce her and then face the consequences instead of this mess I have found myself.”

He went on to say that he never had plans to marry her as he had a lady he was dating but got lured into her web with the pregnancy she said he was responsible, adding that he only agreed to marry her when the pressure from her family became too much from him to bear.

Urging young men not to allow family pressure to push them into unwanted relationships, he advised them to be bold enough to stop any relationship that was not m

http://korrectnation.com/?p=11409
Re: ‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife… She Stabbed Herself To Death’ by 9jafetish(f): 8:23am On Jul 06, 2011
he is a rotten devil liar, no one can stab themseleves more than once and still be alive to cut their bosoms.

(1) (Reply)

What's With The Left Hand Decline / ORANMIYAN FESTIVAL CONTROVERSY : Alaafin Dares Ooni / Breaking News For Afrocentric Thinkers, Researchers And Historians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.