Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,845 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met (1905 Views)

Woman Rejoices As She Gets Pregnant At 56, Gives Birth To Twins After 26 Years / We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Dproperties: 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
Please spare this post moderators

My current situation is

There's this lady I met 2 and half years ago, we became just friend.

I provide few of her needs, shoes, money and few necessary things due to she needed some support despite never she has opened her mouth to ask from me but I do know what and when she needs.

She's a hustling Young single mother of one abandoned while pregnant and she has this positive attitude.

Well, I am a single guy who's seriously catching up with my portfolio in business and not hungry also never am I after her body.

There's this time she has boldly expressed her interest in me which I turned her down with excuses, till the extent of even passing 2 night in my apartment but not consecutively which I never for once make a move to lay with her. Asin (My wiwiwi no even stand up).. kiss

The issue now is that she has started saying that I declined the offer for relationship because she's not in my class (to which I don't even have class)

And each time we get to meet she now gets Moody and it bothers me so much. And do you know her baby loves me innocently.

I don't even know what to do because seeing her that way hurts me.
I have assured her that I will always be her backup should when necessary... I do not know what to do.
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Officialgarri: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
Two things ;
1.She's a single mum
2. She isn't pretty

The presence of those two is what is stopping your feelings from getting triggered.

6 Likes

Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
what do you want from this woman exactly?!?!? why are you in her life?

9 Likes

Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by garriAndsugar: 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
Since you don't know what to do, who will now know?

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Kobojunkie: 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dproperties:
The issue now is that she has started saying that I declined the offer for relationship because she's not in my class (to which I don't even have class)

And each time we get to meet she now gets Moody and it bothers me so much. And do you know her baby loves me innocently.

I don't even know what to do because seeing her that way hurts me. I have assured her that I will always be her backup should when necessary... I do not know what to do.
What exactly is the nature of your relationship with her please? Are you simply interested in mere friendship or what? What do you mean when you say, "I will always be her backup"? undecided

From your post, I get the sense that that feels you are interested in more than just a platonic relationship with her but may be holding back for some reason , and since you have so far offered her what seems a plausible explaination, she has taken instead to convincing herself that reason may have something to do with her being a single-parent - class. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Dproperties: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
Officialgarri:
Two things ;
1.She's a single mum
2. She isn't pretty

The presence of those two is what is stopping your feelings from getting triggered.

I must acknowledge that she's a very beautiful young lady at the age of 27 and I like her most especially finding her hustle to take responsibilities up all by herself.

At the age mentioned with a daughter, a lot of single mother of her age doesn't stay at a place.

They sleep around with random boys but she's not into such.

That's one of the most attractive things about her.
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Dproperties: 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What exactly is the nature of your relationship with her please? Are you simply interested in mere friendship or what? What do you mean when you say, "I will always be her backup"? undecided

t - class. undecided

I did told her that we can just be friends, just friends nothing more.

And I used the term backup because she simply have no Mother and she's the first born of the woman.

Her Dad in the village is not too responsible according to her.
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Dproperties: 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Maybe I could put a smile on her face

but now she gets moody
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by sweetonugbu: 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
Emotional blackmail, becareful.

7 Likes

Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dproperties:
Maybe I could put a smile on her face
but now she gets moody

why wouldnt she be moody? you are wasting her time... using money to keep her in limbo. dont be selfish, free the babe if you want nothing from her!

5 Likes

Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Kobojunkie: 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dproperties:
And I used the term backup because she simply have no Mother and she's the first born of the woman.

Since many many people don't believe it is possible for people of the opposite sex to be just friends, I am afraid you have your work cut out for you there. undecided

You just have to continue trying to make it clear to her that you want nothing more from her than friendship, and allow her work through her emotions over time by herself. There is nothing you can do for her in that. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Jennyclay(f): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
Why won't she not feel moody? What do you really want in that relationship?? Which on is "I will always be her backup"??

I can never be with a man who don't know what he wants for himself.. You're just a confused man. If you choose to be just a friend with her, then stop being too emotional about it.

Won't you be moody if you see her with another man? Let your decisions be clear to her and stop beating around the bush.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Dproperties: 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
sweetonugbu:
Emotional blackmail, becareful.

Noted.
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Dproperties: 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

why wouldnt she be moody? you are wasting her time... using money to keep her in limbo. dont be selfish, free the babe if you want nothing from her!

Understood Chief
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Dproperties: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Since many many people don't believe it is possible for people of the opposite sex to be just friends, I am afraid you have your work cut out for you there. undecided

You just have to continue trying to make it clear to her that you want nothing more from her than friendship, and allow her work through her emotions over time by herself. There is nothing you can do for her in that. undecided

I appreciate your input
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Dproperties: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why won't she not feel moody? What do you really want in that relationship?? Which on is "I will always be her backup"??

I can never be with a man who don't know what he wants for himself.. You're just a confused man. .

Sis. I am simply not confused in her term, I know what I chase in life and not shifting Pants.

Because I refused to chase a woman does not make me wayward.

I have declared my stand with her and she took it into account maybe not accepting my term of relationship with her is her reason for being moody each time.

Can't relationship just be without intimacy in our age? Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by dacblogger: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
God please I need this kind of friends in my life...
All the single guys I ever come across just want to sleep with me not minding that I'm married. sad

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dproperties:

Sis. I am simply not confused in her term, I know what I chase in life and not shifting Pants.

Because I refused to chase a woman does not make me wayward.

I have declared my stand with her and she took it into account maybe not accepting my term of relationship with her is her reason for being moody each time.

Can't relationship just be without intimacy in our age? Gosh!
Oga leave talk and stop acting childish.
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Dproperties: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
CamusMidas:

Well noted, Boss.
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
dacblogger:
God please I need this kind of friends in my life...
All the single guys I ever come across just want to sleep with me not minding that I'm married. sad
Shoot your shot, maybe the op fi reason you.

No reasonable man has time for what he is proposing.
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by dacblogger: 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
CamusMidas:

Shoot your shot, maybe the op fi reason you.

No reasonable man has time for what he is proposing.
Did I tell you I'm interested in being friends with the op?
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Jennyclay(f): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
CamusMidas:

That's why I didn't reply him. I told him to stop beating around the bush, but he was talking about intimacy and shifting of pants.

Where in write up did I made mention of fornication? Well, I wish him all the best. My advice to the op is that.. He should learn to be straight forward.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Mariangeles(f): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dproperties:

It seems she's not interested in being just friends with you, so make things very clear to her(that you're only interested in the friendship), then let her go if she's not willing to accept the friendship.

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by RightToReject(m): 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
Although your acts and intentions are good, your resolve is poor and might become a pitfall for you. Make a conscious decision accepting that she's entitled to how to react and feel about your decision or any occurrence in her life, so shouldn't be caught giving a damn about her change of mood for good or bad after doing what you know is right. If you fail to do the needful, you might soon fall for her witting or unwitting emotional blackmail and start sleeping with her; that's, if she doesn't start seeing you as an enemy and decide to cash out from you by setting you up, supposing that she has always had hidden delight in cruelty.

5 Likes

Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Dproperties: 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
RightToReject:
Although your acts and intentions are good, your resolve is poor and might become a pitfall for you. Make a conscious decision accepting that she's entitled to how to react and feel about your decision or any occurrence in her life, so shouldn't be caught giving a damn about her change of mood for good or bad after doing what you know is right. If you fail to do the needful, you might soon fall for her witting or unwitting emotional blackmail and start sleeping with her; that's, if she doesn't start seeing you as an enemy and decide to cash out from you by setting you up, supposing that she has always had hidden delight in cruelty.

Thank you
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
good question that need sincere reply undecided but i bet you his confuse he want sex but feels the lady will think his taken advantage of her,or his having self pity for her which was on a result of his triggering his emotion.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Blue86(m): 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
That's just how people get hooked with toxic people.
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dproperties:
I appreciate your input
Don't take her moods personal. It doesn't seem to be about you but likely born of the fact that what she's experiencing conflicts with her past and maybe that which she has been raised to believe and so in struggling with it, she seeks to push blame back on you. undecided

Give her some time to ruminate, and strongly consider your offer of friendship since she too needs to respect that, and maybe eventually, the relationship can get back to normal in time. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Highorbit7O16: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
Stay away from single moms

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by lyriclekidd(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
Continue sending her money that would lighten up her mood, ewu .

1 Like

Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Ximenez(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dproperties:
Please spare this post moderators

My current situation is

There's this lady I met 2 and half years ago, we became just friend.

I provide few of her needs, shoes, money and few necessary things due to she needed some support despite never she has opened her mouth to ask from me but I do know what and when she needs.

She's a hustling Young single mother of one abandoned while pregnant and she has this positive attitude.

Well, I am a single guy who's seriously catching up with my portfolio in business and not hungry also never am I after her body.

There's this time she has boldly expressed her interest in me which I turned her down with excuses, till the extent of even passing 2 night in my apartment but not consecutively which I never for once make a move to lay with her. Asin (My wiwiwi no even stand up).. kiss

I don't even know what to do because seeing her that way hurts me.
I have assured her that I will always be her backup should when necessary... I do not know what to do.
God sent you to her to rescue her.
Persist with her, place her and the kid on a monthly allowance.
To lighten up her mood, open a joint account with her and start planning marriage.
The baby loving you is not a coincidence, you her the father, even though not biological, open a trust fund for the baby.
All the best bro, you are a real man.
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Kobojunkie: 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ximenez:

God sent you to her to rescue her.
Persist with her, place her and the kid on a monthly allowance.
lighten up her mood, open a joint account with her and start planning marriage.
The baby loving you is not a coincidence, you her the father, even though not biological, open a trust fund for the baby.
All the best bro, you are real man.
Stop with the lies abeg! undecided

Stop dragging God's name into what is merely human act of possible kindness. God no send anyone to put another on your monthly allowances and he definitely has nothing to do with you asking OP to marry her. Stop using his name to perpetrate what os deceit against your fellow man. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Mentor For My 10 Years Old Son. / Married Women Committing Adultery / Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.