Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion (1901 Views)

Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo / The Biological Mother of President Goodluck Jonathan's Children / What Will You Remember Your Mother For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by omowest(m): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2010
Guyz think about this can you slap your mum and get 9Billion naira?  cool
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by MrCork3: 11:00am On Dec 24, 2010
with pleasure! wink
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2010
again again n again
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by gabriel4u(m): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2010
omowest:

Guyz think about this can you slap your mum and get 9Billion naira?  cool
Can u?
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by Creamish(f): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2010
how romantic is dis subject? Mods . . pls move this thread.

@topic . . no
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by thweraja10: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2010
with pleasure! Wink

This mr cock (are u alright)

again again n again

I just hope you are joking cos if you do that , you son wont only slap you, he will snatch your wife and give you a merciful death and sure you will be happy in heaven to see him spending the money
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by okosodo: 11:17am On Dec 24, 2010
I will, but the money better be ready after that. After all it is better than blood money
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by omowest(m): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2010
Is it not romantic? Imagine you landing 3 wonderful slaps on your mum's face and get paid with a N9Billion cheque.which is equivalent to N3bIllion for each sexy slaps delivered.
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by denzel2009: 11:19am On Dec 24, 2010
Why do people ask this type of questions everytime? Who is going to give you 9billion?
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by kaymoney2(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2010
omowest:

Guyz think about this can you slap your mum and get 9Billion naira? cool

But remember that after you slapped that your mum** You will not live for 2days to spend and enjoy that money because the money has already been cursed sorry for your life shocked undecided cry
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by MrCork3: 11:29am On Dec 24, 2010
kay-money:

But remember that after you slapped that your mum** You will not live for 2days to spend and enjoy that money because the money has already been cursed  sorry for your life shocked undecided cry

ermm correction! I wunt even tink twice about it wink
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by gabriel4u(m): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2010
denzel2009:

Who do people ask this type of questions everytime? Who is going to give you 9billion?
Childish thread. grin grin shocked
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by kaymoney2(m): 11:33am On Dec 24, 2010
!!Mr Cork:

ermm correction! I wunt even tink twice about it wink

Good for you and you die like chicken since you carrying a heavy curse on your head shocked angry cry
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by kaymoney2(m): 11:36am On Dec 24, 2010
gabriel4u:

Childish thread. grin grin shocked

They are in dreamland bros** They better work hard and make real money rather than living in the world of fantasy and imagination grin cheesy smiley
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by Creamish(f): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2010
omowest:

Is it not romantic? Imagine you landing 3 wonderful slaps on your mum's face and get paid with a N9Billion cheque.which is equivalent to N3bIllion for each sexy slaps delivered.

SMH  undecided      
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by eldav(m): 11:39am On Dec 24, 2010
0P u dey phuck up
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by md4real(m): 11:40am On Dec 24, 2010
i will do it and we split the money, she go understand after i don narrate the story for her.
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by kaymoney2(m): 11:44am On Dec 24, 2010
eldav:

0P u dey phuck up

I[b] can see what poverty has really caused in nigeria[/b]** Guys are ready to kill,maim, sell and do anything all for the sake of evil  money** This a signal that when an average 9ja guy is dealing with you be watchful  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by thweraja10: 11:45am On Dec 24, 2010
i will do it and we split the money, she go understand after i don narrate the story for her.

Ibo boy i guess
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by eldav(m): 11:49am On Dec 24, 2010
kay-money,u got any problem with what i said?
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by kaymoney2(m): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2010
eldav:

kay-money,u got any problem with what i said?

Just quoting you because I think you against the slapping nonsence and the fake money thing shocked shocked
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by eldav(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2010
No problem
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by MrCork3: 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2010
N9billion is probably about £80 in London grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by kaymoney2(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2010
ي الحياة بل أحيانا ما نرجوه أن يتحققا sad sad cry cry
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by ShyOne(f): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2010
I am sure that there are times when you just want to slap her for free without payment.

But I cannot imagine that anyone would slap her for payment or for free.
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by gbanikiti(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2010
Seriously,d slap i'll giv ma mum,she'll neva 4get it in a hurry.
Then,afterwards spoil her wit goodies, she'll even request 4mor slaps.
By then u'll c al my aunts,uncles,siblings &village pple lining up for slaps.
Dey ther na 4d fallacy wrld.
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by pwiz(m): 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2010
Chai!!! Hav realize how crazy some guys cn go bcoz of money esp OP! We are talkin abt ur mama here, slappin ur biological mum coz of money? U must be damn sick beta go luk 4 sumfin do b4 u start finkin of impossibility maybe na devil go giv u da mon£y 4 dream, @cork LWKMD
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by babyme1(f): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2010
I can see that some people are so sick bc of money. How can you even think of slapping your mum even if it's for cash. SMH
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by Eveoeve(f): 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2010
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by inspirizu(m): 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2010
Abeg jhor, Imo i ll exaplain 2 ma mum say mummy na wetin dey b diz o, i go give u 2billion and i go tk d rest, she go undastand now,
Ma mum don suffer 4m nw if she du diz last 1 everyfin go beta 4ril
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by lanredo(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2010
Omo to mo yare loju osi ni o ta omo na pa so if u now slap her I can imagin what will happen to you sugbon sha omode buroko o boju wo eyin ko mo pe ojo ko lo luwere npani(a boy curse iroko tree and look back to its reaction not knowing iroko tree reaction is not immediate)
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by mykali(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2010
it depends on the kind of slap involved.

It also depends on the kind of mother involved too.

The money involved is quite enticing. . .but all this is just wishful thinking

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Foun D Out Your Dad Was Cheating On Your Mom / Money 4 Hand Back For Ground... 1 Hr / Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.