Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

How To Create Google My Business Account Profile. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create Google My Business Account Profile. (194 Views)

Google To Shutdown Google My Business Website Platform. / How To Get Your Upwork Account Profile Approved / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Google My Business Account Profile. by modestyodun(m): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Why do you need to set up Google my business for your business?

It’s free to use and essentially gives you free advertising and exposure on Google.

Why pay big bucks to have one of your ads show up on the front page of Google when you can have your listing show up in search results with no added expense?

You can show up in Google’s local results (the three-pack that appears above organic search results when you do a local search).

Your business will show in searches done using Google Maps.

You will earn the trust of customers with the added legitimacy that goes with being a Google verified business.

Customers can see your reviews at a glance.

Your website will rank more highly in search results, leading to increased website traffic and quality leads.

You will stand out against your competitors who don’t have Google business listings.

Without a Google My Business listing, you are missing out on a critical step in your local SEO strategy.

Why? GMB listings give Google key information about your business and provide searchers with important at-a-glance information, including your:

Phone number.
Website address.
Business address (with link to directions via Google Maps).
Business reviews.
Business description.
Featured posts.
Specials or upcoming events.

And more (depending on your business)
Searchers can also ask questions directly within your business listing.

According to Google, around 40% of users who search don’t click on anything, which means they are likely getting the information they need directly from the search results page.

This means that you’ll benefit from having a Google Business listing and that it is filled out and up to date.

Hope this post was helpful,?

If you need help in setting up Google my business for your business and getting it verified you can send me a message now.

0803-914-4316

1 Like

Re: How To Create Google My Business Account Profile. by Austra4(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
Please can you teach me how to setup google my business
Re: How To Create Google My Business Account Profile. by modestyodun(m): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Yes, Send a WhatsApp message to 0803-914-4316

(1) (Reply)

Think Different As An Affiliate Marketer!!! / Guyana And Nigeria Commence Direct Commodity Trading / How Much Have You Lost To POS Payment System In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.