Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,830 members, 7,837,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Brazil Visa,how Long To Hear From The Embasssy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Brazil Visa,how Long To Hear From The Embasssy (570 Views)

See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of / I Was Denied A Visa, How Do I Appeal / Help On Brazil Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brazil Visa,how Long To Hear From The Embasssy by kingonyi9: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
HI,I wanted to know if anyone has gone through the Brazil interview which they interview women.
How long to hear from them ,since they have the passport.
Re: Brazil Visa,how Long To Hear From The Embasssy by dehiero: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
When did u apply
Re: Brazil Visa,how Long To Hear From The Embasssy by kingonyi9: 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
kingonyi9:
HI,I wanted to know if anyone has gone through the Brazil interview which they interview women.
How long to hear from them ,since they have the passport.
dehiero:
When did u apply
dehiero:
When did u apply
Is 2months now and have gone interview this April

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigerians Visit Dubai Now? / A Fake Travel Agent In Ikoyi Marriage Registry / Another Tragedy In Lagos: 20 Burnt To Death In Tanker Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.