Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,445 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Help On Brazil Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help On Brazil Visa (1363 Views)

Need Help On Brazil Visa / Brazil Visa,how Long To Hear From The Embasssy / Need Tips To Get Brazil Visa And Argentina Visa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Brazil Visa by Molastheboss(m): 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
I fill out the online application please what else is needed to be done

Re: Help On Brazil Visa by peppo4live: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Book for an appointment
Re: Help On Brazil Visa by collarfreak(m): 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Print out your appointment letter and proceed to Brazilian embassy at KoFo Abayomi VI at the day of your appointment.Hope you have paid for the visa fee 4850k? Payment first before you coud
Re: Help On Brazil Visa by Molastheboss(m): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
collarfreak:
Print out your appointment letter and proceed to Brazilian embassy at KoFo Abayomi VI at the day of your appointment.Hope you have paid for the visa fee 4850k? Payment first before you coud

It didn’t show payment here I think that would be done at the embassy or do you have any idea how to pay
Re: Help On Brazil Visa by collarfreak(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
[
It can only be done online....no body would attend to you aside from the security. You won't be permitted entry. Everything is online. You are to go with your printed proof of payment fee with the two printed forms with 2passport white backgrounds attached to them. The3month'shs bank statement

quote author=Molastheboss post=115357569]

It didn’t show payment here I think that would be done at the embassy or do you have any idea how to pay [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Help On Brazil Visa by Molastheboss(m): 12:49am On Aug 04, 2022
collarfreak:
[
It can only be done online....no body would attend to you aside from the security. You won't be permitted entry. Everything is online. You are to go with your printed proof of payment fee with the two printed forms with 2passport white backgrounds attached to them. The3month'shs bank statement

Am starting to thing maybe I was doing the wrong link please can you help me with the right link to do this please help a brother

quote author=Molastheboss post=115357569]

It didn’t show payment here I think that would be done at the embassy or do you have any idea how to pay

(1) (Reply)

Uk Visa Refusal On D Basis Of Forgery: What To Do? / Inside An Arik Flight / 5 Times My British Companion To Nigeria Got Confused By Some Nigerian Expression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.