Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,265 members, 7,853,311 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

Adaeze's Space Took Me To A LOCAL FOOD Joint|househelp Controversy|big Bumbum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adaeze's Space Took Me To A LOCAL FOOD Joint|househelp Controversy|big Bumbum (241 Views)

Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea / “A Househelp Is Employed To Work Not To Go To School” - Lady On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adaeze's Space Took Me To A LOCAL FOOD Joint|househelp Controversy|big Bumbum by alex4nj(f): 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
Fam��
In this video, @Adaeze's Space took me to a local food joint in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, I filmed my very first video with @Uncut with Ada and Nelo plus, so much more!

Thank you So much for watching. If you enjoyed watching, PLEASE Like, Comment, Share, and of course, please Subscribe to my channel�� THANK YOU❤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6Q-cnj8LVI

(1) (Reply)

Twenty-five Years Remembrance Of Daddy / How To Care For Your Virginia And What To Use / Happiness Is When You Don't Sleep on a Holiday - [Saudi Arabia Vlog]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.