Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK (34026 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing / Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by ChiefSosa(m): 6:55am On Apr 10, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

That's a sane country where no one is above the law not one country in West Africa where the law is meant for the poor while the rich do as they like.

Eye yam cumin abeg

*Edited*

For the auntie below me
U sure say na woman be that?

Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by 8BitGee(m): 6:56am On Apr 10, 2022
To drive here, first, you'll have to sit and pass a theory test with a minimum pass mark of 87.5%, then you'll take 12 driving lessons while on a learners permit only then will you be issued a license. The point is, your Nigerian drivers license is worth nothing.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by Johel(m): 7:04am On Apr 10, 2022
NwekeUG:
Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In The UK (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQJs7R61flI

Nigerian entertainer, Williams Uchemba, has been ordered to an online driving school in the United Kingdom after he was caught overspeeding, IGBERETV reports.

Following his offence which resulted to hours of online driving lessons, the actor shared a video of himself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cb3MDHxoVFj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

One of his followers who reacted to the video, asked the actor to be grateful he wasn’t fined alongside the driving lessons.

Another wrote: “He’s lucky. In Germany dem go fine am join and dey will reduce 2 points from his licence, next tym na to revoke him licence for 2 years…. policies like dis is the reason why you don’t have to pray, bind and cast b4 travelling to cancel accident. But in 9ja, trailer driver go drink 10 bottles b4 entering the wheel…. how pple nor go dey die on the road everyday??”

https://igberetvnews.com/1417802/williams-uchemba-sent-back-driving-school-driving-speed-limit-uk-video/

Later they will say motor get accident,this one die,that one sustain injury,another one break leg...Most accidents are caused by overspending!,humans should learn how to drive at moderate acceleration,they don't know they will enjoy their cars more when driving moderately and not high speed....Humans are the problem of this world...The world itself is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by maticar: 7:17am On Apr 10, 2022
SmartPolician:

Yes, that's the way this country has wired us.

Laws don't work here and we know it.

So, when someone enforces the laws on you for wrongdoing, everyone questions it.
Nigerians have conditional reflex...
Some of these laws are in Nigeria - ask oil company workers(shell, etc)

These cameras are on the roads driving into the company premises and every body behaves and drive to limits

5pm after close of work, check out same drivers who obeyed speed limit inside shell premises turn to fast and furious drivers

Nigerians need koboko always
Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by feedthenation(m): 7:17am On Apr 10, 2022
---we never obey the law in Nigeria---because of "do you know who am I" syndrome---

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by Ebubu: 7:21am On Apr 10, 2022
Thought he is in USA and his wife a US medical doctor ?

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by OJKingz: 7:29am On Apr 10, 2022
London and law, abeg me 'B' take note because I don't want you to do the same mistake like uche
Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:33am On Apr 10, 2022
Yenefer:
IPOB terrorists
Seems you're back from ban , you will soon go for another ban
Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by Bridget95(f): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2022
Aonkuuse:
But if it was in Nigeria, he will be crying up and down, insulting people. He will even say it is a war against his tribe
shut up ethnic bi.got
Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by Trapperman: 7:55am On Apr 10, 2022
softwerk:
sad

For the guy upstairs that stole my FTC
so ftc is your problem in this life?
Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by CaptainAyub: 7:59am On Apr 10, 2022
Yenefer:
IPOB terrorists
Pursuing u in ur dreams
Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by Davidonkonsults: 8:05am On Apr 10, 2022
In Nigeria celebrity touts like Timaya will hit someone and still act like a god.
Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by Chibuezem(m): 8:09am On Apr 10, 2022
Aonkuuse:
But if it was in Nigeria, he will be crying up and down, insulting people. He will even say it is a war against his tribe
idiot, you always want to bring in tribalism in everything you say
Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 10, 2022
Yenefer:
IPOB terrorists

Afonja skull mining kingdom
Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by patrickcollins: 8:26am On Apr 10, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

It's the same over here. People who breached lockdown rules were fined £10,000. The Govt did lockdown parties and were fined £50 each. Don't believe everything you read about here.
This discourse is in regards to road use and is obvious such things are not same here like u claimed. Again with reference to lockdown, during Abba Kyari burial the law was violated and nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by dabossman(m): 8:32am On Apr 10, 2022
Tannhauser:
grin

If you have ever driven in what we refer to as "sane" countries, you will realize that at least 95% of drivers on Nigerian roads have serious mental issues.
Sorry my brother Williams, just see it as the quota you have to contribute towards the "sanity" you are enjoying. I have been fined once too, for a very silly wrong turn cheesy

Not just mental problems. Many actually don't know how to drive and are not even aware of their ignorance. And when you challenge them they think you are the odd one. Imagine someone overtaking you at a speed bump close to a primary school and glaring at you for slowing down.

4 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by Help2020: 8:45am On Apr 10, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

That's a sane country where no one is above the law not one country in West Africa where the law is meant for the poor while the rich do as they like.

Eye yam cumin abeg

*Edited*

For the auntie below me
So you mean if it's another country ucheba will be above the law? Lol. Who sabi this upcoming actor?
Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by Benny6944: 8:50am On Apr 10, 2022
Country where you only need to pray for long life. You don't need to pray for NEPA, food or work or good road lol.. just pray for long life and strength chai

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by lazloquince: 8:50am On Apr 10, 2022
kljpo;
Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 10, 2022
patrickcollins:
This discourse is in regards to road use and is obvious such things are not same here like u claimed. Again with reference to lockdown, during Abba Kyari burial the law was violated and nothing happened.

If you are talking solely about 'road use', some celebrities over here get a slap on the wrist if they violate the road laws whilst ordinary citizens may get a ban/prison sentence. Katie Price, a celebrity, avoided jail whilst drink driving even though she had previously been banned from driving.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by EasternSWboyz: 10:03am On Apr 10, 2022
In Lagos traffic laws has been thrown into the lagoon. The law is obeyed more by private car drivers. Bikers are the most brazen when it comes to breaking traffic laws. You see a sea of bikers driving against traffic, it's called one way driving here in Lagos. Especially at the ikeja along axis, and mile 2 oriole axis. Then you have the lower capacity vehicles: korope, and keke marwas. These ones seem to have different rules in Lagos, you see them around the mile 2 axis driving against traffic, boldly. Then you have the main transporters, that beat traffic lights, nobody goes after them, but as a private vehicle, you seem to be the one the traffic laws are meant for, any shakara from you, lasma, police will pursue you sharp sharp.
It seems the government have lost control of the traffic to the sheer high population/volume of the bikers and small capacity vehicles. They don't care anymore. The other day, a truck (tipper) was burnt down because it collided with bikers traveling against traffic at lekki epe expressway. The worst is yet to come.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by rollywise(m): 10:42am On Apr 10, 2022
I'm Nigeria you are called fast and furious
Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by VULCAN(m): 10:46am On Apr 10, 2022
I love how evil people like you who spend a great deal of time pretending to be good will always let the mask slip off one day.

You claim to be from Benue, a people known all over Nigeria as one of those who have received the highest level of intimidation, bloodletting and tyranny from the Fulani yet in all your posts you only ever condemn PDP or their supporters.

You have no single condemnation for those who massacre those you claim to be your people each and every day.

Now something happened in far away UK and you made such a stupid comment that shows that you are an Igbo hater as well.

Nobody who has read any of Uchembas previous posts could have come up with that stupid retort you did unless they had a morbid hatred for the Igbo. He is one of the most decent, responsible and peace loving celebrities we have.

What has his tribe got to do with the matter that happened to him?

Since when has Uchemba ever used his tribe as an excuse for any negative thing that occured to him.

You are nothing but a low budget .

You don't have the guts to attack PDP as openly as he does nor do you have the courage to defend APC as he does but you just choose to do both by proxy.

At least manna does his BMC work with his full chest. I must respect that.

Bloody coward you are pretending to be on the fence so that nobody will face you.

Aonkuuse:
Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by Aonkuuse(m): 10:54am On Apr 10, 2022
grin grin so it's because of me that you have writen this loads of lamentations No hard feelings bro, I call what is bad, bad, I uphold what is good without taking side. These people see nothing good in Nigeria, they insult Nigeria day and night without making a single impact on their side, when the arm of the law reach them in Nigeria, it is witch hunt but they brag when the same arm of the law reach them outside the country
VULCAN:
I love how evil people like you who spend a great deal of time pretending to be good will always let the mask slip off one day.

You claim to be from Benue, a people known all over Nigeria as one of those who have received the highest level of intimidation, bloodletting and tyranny from the Fulani yet in all your posts you only ever condemn PDP or their supporters.

You have no single condemnation for those who massacre those you claim to be your people each and every day.

Now something happened in far away UK and you made such a stupid comment that shows that you are an Igbo hater as well.

Nobody who has read any of Uchembas previous posts could have come up with that stupid retort you did unless they had a morbid hatred for the Igbo. He is one of the most decent, responsible and peace loving celebrities we have.

What has his tribe got to do with the matter that happened to him?

Since when has Uchemba ever used his tribe as an excuse for any negative thing that occured to him.

You are nothing but a low budget .

You don't have the guts to attack PDP as openly as he does nor do you have the courage to defend APC as he does but you just choose to do both by proxy.

At least manna does his BMC work with his full chest. I must respect that.

Bloody coward you are pretending to be on the fence so that nobody will face you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by Zulu2022: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2022
As dis guy TK hammer I no understand reach today
Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

[s]That's a sane country where no one is above the law[/s]
*Edited*

For the auntie below me

grin grin grin
E go shock u
Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by moneyissweet(m): 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
And you come wear face-mask and eye glass inside your room. grin grin grin grin

SAVAGE

izzy4shizzy:
Nigeria get spending limit at all?

Well since na online school Naso I go run am
Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by Barristerlaw001: 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
Yenefer:
IPOB terrorists
....aturu ewu!!!
Re: Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK by KleenSenator: 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 1 Million Naira by just working from home

Offering :

Earn 1 Million Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

It's strictly on first come,first serve basis.

Good Luck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer / Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos / “Davido Ignored Me” - Cynthia Morgan Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.