Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each (41257 Views)

Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Enugu Traders Get N1 Million Each For Their Burnt Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Samakus(m): 3:00am On Apr 10, 2022
Businessman and socialite, Obi Iyiegbu, popularly known as Obi Cubana, has promised to give the sum of N2m each to 20 of his secondary school classmates, who are struggling financially.

In a video, the socialite urged his other secondary schoolmates to set up a trust fund that will cater for the poor amongst them.

Cubana said, “Life is not just about taking pictures and posting on Instagram. I mean, many people think that we have made it in life. People are going through hell and to the glory of God, some of us, God has actually blessed us.

“So I want to propose something tonight. I want us C92 to do something significant tonight. I want us to set up a fund that will cater, that will take care of some of our classmates who are not well to do.

“I will support this noble cause by picking up 20 people. When you identify these 20 people, 20 people from the poorest and the poor amongst us, I want to give them N2m.

“Don’t be intimidated by anything. We are not giving because we have, but we are giving because God has enabled us to do so.”

https://punchng.com/reunion-obi-cubana-promises-20-classmates-n2m-each/

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 4:10am On Apr 10, 2022
Odogwu himself
God bless you

240 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by FactBoyz: 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
That's the true Igbo spirit right there. God bless Obi Cubana.

You do not own or know tomorrow, treat people well so if you need them later they would also help.

My mum told us a story where she was in Murtala Muhammed airport in Lagos and when she landed from Dubai, the immigration woman assigned to her was unusually soo difficult and arrogant. The woman refused to clear her bag and insisted on 50k for a bag of clothes o! My mum begged and begged and even when she discovered she was Igbo, used Igbo to still beg but this woman adamantly refused. My mum said, "you will meet me one day and beg like this"

About 2 years later, they both jammed in another state and my mum said, "you work in immigration right? You remembered when I kept begging you and you still extorted me?"

The woman was just looking at my mum, it was like pure movie and at that point she desperately needed my mum's help.

My mum still helped her sha and told her, "you don't own tomorrow, you never know who you would need help from" the woman was speechless all through and finally thanked her profusely at the end

242 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ah nawa ooo. May God bless me n my classmates fah cos e be Lai say na same same everybody b even after so many years��
Anyway, we Bless God so far!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by cuba62(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nigeria matter de God hand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Yommychrz(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
Doings wey get level, thumbs up man

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Justman2020: 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
Great

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by posty56: 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Igbo men rise by lifting others, I can't say the say for the other trybe on the waste, yarinbas rise by lifting each other skull from their head, tufiakwa, Igbo amaka!! once again

113 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Nonexisting: 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Odogwu aburo guy name. Igbo to the world.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by PrinceOfLagos: 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
The money man

9 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by MrrGodsfavour(m): 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
(This comment is hidden)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Don’t be intimidated by anything.
We are not giving because we have, but we are giving because God has enabled us to do so.”

Hmmmm, this is deep!

One of our prayers points to God every morning @[/b].

Dear Father Lord,
[b]Bless us for the people we will help and Bless the people that will help us.

We Rise.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Eriokanmi: 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
But why do igbo guys always grow pot belly? I didn't mean to offend anyone please. Its been my observation for years. A lot of Niger delta guys too always look this way

Nice one Cubana

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Proudlyomonna: 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Chia Igbo and doing things ehn grin grin
Igbo Amaka neziokwu ��

21 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Congratulations to the classmates.

Life is not just about taking pictures and posting on Instagram.
Many people think that we have made it in life.
People are going through hell and to the glory of God, some of us, God has actually blessed us.

True words.

May God continue to make us source of joy to others in need.

Bfly:
Seems he went to boys school.
It's obvious nah.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Nova1988(m): 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
good guy.

8 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by posty56: 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
But why do igbo guys always grow pot belly?
why do yarinbas like hijacking skulls?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Proudlyomonna: 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:

600packs and be broke.
Port belly and be super rich.
Ngwa choose one��

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Brendaniel: 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nice one...
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by KIDfurniture(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Interesting… while most only wanna join reunion just to oppress their mates and even sleep with their wives .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Nahunger(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Soft
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Bfly: 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Seems he went to boys school.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by EmekaBlue(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Money man
Nwa ego

It is not easy even if na crook or legit as far as it is not free govt money like many northern big men are enjoying.

Odogwu oga diri gi mma

18 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Godjone(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Obi Cubana is a good man and may God continue to increasw his wealth. No wonder this rich people that a openn handed keep making more money and keep becoming richer. Blessed is the hand that giveth than the one that RECIEVEth

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by zubimete(f): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
He's generous man

9 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by johndho(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Na beer oooo. Igbo no dey drink ogogoro nah, just like Yoruba no dey drink beer, na only ogogoro Yoruba sabi. shocked

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Ominie(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
The only thing I can say is, in this life have money

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by hopexter(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
FactBoyz:
angry

Why you dey squeeze your face for good news? Shey you no get your own class mates ni? grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Proudlyomonna: 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
posty56:

Nwokem biko dont bring your Yoruba vs Igbo into this beautiful thread angry

17 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
posty56:
Na wa for dis kind people for hia o.
Quick question : shey dem take tribalism do una?
When will all this rubbish stop?
No worries, we dey on top all of una tribalistic souls shouting flati, skull, brown, cow etc, matter.

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM or else.........

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by We4all: 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Promise? I thought you guys said he already gave them. I hope it won’t end like what APC promised Nigerians.
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Prolificgiant(m): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Come show us love here too that 2million will go a long way if they are wise enough

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Sanctions Nine Banks For Failing To Remit $2.3bn NNPC Funds / CBN Introduces New FOREX Rates, Dollar Now N360 For "Invisibles" / Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.