Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,547 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each (41298 Views)

Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Enugu Traders Get N1 Million Each For Their Burnt Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by 18wheeler: 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
I love this gesture. May the hearts of men with means and intention be blessed. May the means of those with intention be increased to extend same gesture to those in need. And may the hearts of those in need not forget to do same when their means increase.
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
I follow for em class mate o...make em helep me.
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Mannex3011: 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Weldon cubana, there's love in shearing.
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
But why do igbo guys always grow pot belly? I didn't mean to offend anyone please. Its been my observation for years. A lot of Niger delta guys too always look this way

Nice one Cubana

That pot belly is brewery grin
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by a2d3rew(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
We really appreciate that sir.
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Imbecilicsamuel: 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
See better ex class mate. cheesy
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Diligence: 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
Secret Code LUKE 6:38
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Constanttruth(m): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Good one from Obi Cubana this is what it means to identify with your childhood friends.
Weldone.
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Basicend: 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
I pity all the people collecting money from this ritualist.
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Basicend: 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
nerilove:
Obi Cubana For President

He's the most qualified but some regions no go gree

On what ground sir. . ?
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by LikeAking: 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
cremedelacreme:

Idiot. How much has your father given to someone before
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Munzy14(m): 6:11am On Apr 11, 2022
Nonexisting:
Odogwu aburo guy name. Igbo to the world.
I swear!!!
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by suffering: 6:55am On Apr 11, 2022
Since he’s the Nigerian Jeff Bezos, yes? Mscheew. Legit money comes slow. Do not use these men as a gauge for your life. They are nothing but entertainment — take them as nothing more than filler to enjoy your boring life. If you can feed your children on the regular you’re a success story.
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by afrika(f): 8:00am On Apr 11, 2022
In as much as other tribes hate igbos. They cannot do occasion without trying to copy the igbos or invite them to season the occasion for them.

In business they are all trying to befriend the igbos thinking they wud steal that business knowledge from them.

Now obi Cubana is doing his own without seeking permission yet people are frightened and been jealous.

They know they are domineering
They know they are zealous
They know they are business oriented
They know they are not lazy
They re not in government
Yet, they always set the pace, other tribes follow.

To be candid let's say the truth. If ibos have government presence in their states I bet they would be the richest in Africa and amongst the world top

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Yorubanza: 8:58am On Apr 11, 2022
posty56:
Igbo men rise by lifting others, I can't say the say for the other trybe on the waste, yarinbas rise by lifting each other skull from their head, tufiakwa, Igbo amaka!! once again
grin grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Yorubanza: 9:01am On Apr 11, 2022
LastProphet:

Otokoto was in which state again?
tell us first where soka forest is located
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by LastProphet: 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
Yorubanza:
tell us first where soka forest is located

Hahahaha, I will mine your skull oh
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by nerilove(m): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Basicend:

On what ground sir. . ?
You can see his antecedents, from grass to grace, he can manage our economy well if given the opportunity
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Yorubanza: 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
LastProphet:

Hahahaha, I will mine your skull oh
cheesy I reject it afonja

I cover my head with iron helmet
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by LastProphet: 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Yorubanza:
cheesy I reject it afonja

I cover my head with iron helmet
grin, i no be them oh, but Yoruba own getting too much even worse than IBO own
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Yorubanza: 3:44am On Apr 12, 2022
LastProphet:

grin, i no be them oh, but Yoruba own getting too much even worse than IBO Igbo own
you talk and reason like an abobaku

Only a yeroba pig will pronounce Igbo as 'ibo' and tell you it's thesame thing

Receive sense and don't behave like mischievous, hateful and stupid afonjas cheesy

One love! cool
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by ekineme: 4:06am On Apr 12, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
But if you go to his village oba where I came from , some of his kinsmen cant afford 3 Square meal in a day... abeg forget all these media show, undecided

You are from Oba in Anambra state bt ur moniker says Afonjap*g..., You are among Nigerian problem, those of you that hide under false identity.
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by LastProphet: 4:31am On Apr 12, 2022
Yorubanza:
you talk and reason like an abobaku

Only a yeroba pig will pronounce Igbo as 'ibo' and tell you it's thesame thing

Receive sense and don't behave like mischievous, hateful and stupid afonjas cheesy

One love! cool

Only a moroooon doesn't know Lastprophet is proudly igala, my hometown is 77Kms from Nsukka, always use your head instead of mouth
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
ekineme:

You are from Oba in Anambra state bt ur moniker says Afonjap*g..., You are among Nigerian problem, those of you that hide under false identity.
grin ife dina oba embarassed tongue
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by javaguru: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
I can't imagine myself asking money from my classmate, work hard, God blesses everyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Apply For A Tax Identification Number (TIN) In Nigeria / CBN Introduces New FOREX Rates, Dollar Now N360 For "Invisibles" / Irish People Rush ATMs After IT Glitch Allows Them To Withdraw Free Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.