Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

The Gospel Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gospel Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband. (1014 Views)

What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche / Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Husband, Peter, Made Her Kids Hit Her — Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gospel Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband. by 090giraffe: 7:11am On Apr 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzUpDeQZc3o
Ekweme singer Mrs nwachukwu was beaten to death by her husband, according to news the singer has been going through domestic voilence by her husband.

The husband kicked her in the chest and she was taken to hospital where she stayed for 5 days before kicking the bucket, and the husband is currently cooling in nigerian prison now.

Please stay out from domestic voilence, say no to domestic voilence.

also click here to watch Annie dibia brother cries out for help(s).

also click here to watch the last moment of gospel singer chinedu nwadike before he died (s).

1 Share

Re: The Gospel Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband. by RedMac: 7:17am On Apr 10, 2022
This has often been the problem of many women (emphasis on Nigerian ladies)

Now let me explain...

That they say u have to endure, persevere... To stay strong in ur marriage, does not mean u should die in it ... Many of us thinks prayers can really change a man... (What a pity)...

Nothing pains me more when a man beats a woman he calls his wife or gf... And then u hear the lady say I still love him... These bolded lines fit make me give the lady second round beating

Anyway kudos to her for a religious life... May God bless her more for all her wonderful songs...

Her only offence here was that she chose to remain with an abusive man, thinking prayers and worship could change the man's heart... It does not work that way... She should have walked away from the marriage...

RIP ma'am

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband. by BlackSheriff: 7:18am On Apr 10, 2022
When you don't marry the one meant for you, this is what happens
Re: The Gospel Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband. by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:20am On Apr 10, 2022
He doesn't want her to minister in the church?

He obviously believes that a woman is a slave and has not right whatever, including speaking in any church...
Re: The Gospel Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband. by Greyworld: 7:21am On Apr 10, 2022
BlackSheriff:
When you don't marry the one meant for you, this is what happens
Even if the person is not meant for him/her why beat her(him) to death?

He could ask her to leave. Since she is a Christian separate (not divorced). I think God won't be too harsh as to punish a Christian for separating from an abusive relationship or marriage as the case may be.

Some people just wicked. If its true why kick a woman ?? Chest for that matter.
Re: The Gospel Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband. by MadamVanessa(f): 7:22am On Apr 10, 2022
shocked

Jesu!!!

Imagine

Where is the Idiotic nonentity of the husband? the useless idiot should be arrested and kill immediately.
Re: The Gospel Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband. by BlackSheriff: 7:22am On Apr 10, 2022
Greyworld:

Even if the person is not meant for him/her why beat her to death?

He could ask her to leave. Since she is a Christian separate (not divorced)

Some people just wicked. If its true why kick a woman ??

Many people do not know that the devil assigns a spouse for them.
Re: The Gospel Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband. by Greyworld: 7:26am On Apr 10, 2022
BlackSheriff:

Many people do not know that the devil assigns a spouse for them.
Yea I get your point bro. A wrong spouse is hell on earth so would my old woman say.

But my stand in this case, the man would soon say its the devils work. So since he couldn't let God use him why did he allow the devil to use him??

I sincerely pray we only meet with the right people. Amen.
Re: The Gospel Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband. by Coded081(m): 7:27am On Apr 10, 2022
Why staying in abusing relationship /marriage is what I don't understand?
Re: The Gospel Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband. by Jennyclay(f): 7:29am On Apr 10, 2022
Violence is in Nigerian men DNA. Men are so jealous of thier wife's success... Honestly I hate men.

There is this woman, she is a pastor and the founder of her ministry. I won't disclose the name of the church because many of you will know the church. The church is really popular here in Lagos.

Her husband is so toxic and wicked. She was discussing it with my mom, my mom is a member of the church and a very close friend to her. When my mom was telling me what this woman was going through, I couldn't close my mouth.. I was shocked because this is a woman that has millions of members both in Nigeria and South Africa changing lives, she also travel abroad to minister.

A white man even awarded her 3 kids free education in London but the husband declined the offer. Men are wicked!!!

R. I. P Osinachi cry cry

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband. by Nonexisting: 7:29am On Apr 10, 2022
She died of foolishness and I blame her for that. Also, I blame her pastor, her friends, her fellow church members for not advising her right. She had the option of walking out of the marriage but she was religiously foolish to do that. I am too angry to even blame her husband either because how can one blame an animal for behaving like an animal, you only blame a human for not distancing herself from an animal.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband. by BlackSheriff: 7:30am On Apr 10, 2022
Greyworld:

Yea I get your point bro. A wrong spouse is hell on earth so would my old woman say.

But my stand in this case, the man would soon say its the devils work. So since he couldn't let God use him why did he allow the devil to use him??

I sincerely pray we only meet with the right people. Amen.

Because not all humans are of/from God. Some people are seeds of the devil himself. Once you're a female minister, the devil sends the wrong lover 20 years ahead of your glory to destroy it. He also has female versions he prepares for male ministers. When people trivialize their marriage decisions, they end up with these elements
Re: The Gospel Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband. by Greyworld: 7:39am On Apr 10, 2022
BlackSheriff:

Because not all humans are of/from God. Some people are seeds of the devil himself. Once you're a female minister, the devil sends the wrong lover 20 years ahead of your glory to destroy it.

Hmmm. Interesting. This however is not just female ministers... It could happen to any one. We hear a lot of domestic violence but against males ( Although fewer scenarios)

In my opinion which of course doesn't matter, I think its better to sue for divorce or separation than be with someone with potentials of killing their partner.

Christianity may frown on this but I may be wrong, I haven't heard of any wife beater or kicker or abuse in the Bible. Suffice to say that maybe at that time they weren't this blood thirty like we see today.

Last year on a call in program on radio, an activist narrated how he advised a woman to leave the husband's home for a while owing to thus domestic violence but she insisted her pastor had prayed all all is going to be better.

Las Las husband threw her from up stairs to her death.
Re: The Gospel Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband. by Nonexisting: 7:44am On Apr 10, 2022
Coded081:
Look at what these two have to say on the matter. See how they interpret the bible for churchgoers and you say they are not idiots. These are who people call pastors and church leaders. Religion today is only for fools. Pastor Newman is simply an idiot and may God punish him for deceiving people with useless interpretation of the bible.

3 Likes

Re: The Gospel Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband. by BlackSheriff: 7:45am On Apr 10, 2022
Greyworld:

Hmmm. Interesting. This however is not just female ministers... It could happen to any one. We hear a lot of domestic violence but against males ( Although fewer scenarios)

In my opinion which of course doesn't matter, I think its better to sue for divorce or separation than be with someone with potentials of killing their partner.

Christianity may frown on this but I may be wrong, I haven't heard of any wife beater or kicker or abuse in the Bible. Suffice to say that maybe at that time they weren't this blood thirty like we see today.

Last year on a call in program on radio, an activist narrated how he advised a woman to leave the husband's home for a while owing to thus domestic violence but she insisted her pastor had prayed all all is going to be better.

Las Las husband threw her from up stairs to her death.

Smiles. It's a special case for ministers and people with very specialized gifts and talents
Re: The Gospel Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband. by Greyworld: 8:12am On Apr 10, 2022
BlackSheriff:

Smiles. It's a special case for ministers and people with very specialized gifts and talents

Yea I can relate. The bigger the bait the bigger the game.

I think our ladies especially should be sensitized on this domestic violence stuff.

Imagine the trauma to the children.

"Dad killed mom
State jailed dad for life or
State hung dad to death..."
Re: The Gospel Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband. by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 10, 2022
Religious houses, legalise separation n divorce in cases like domestic violence
Re: The Gospel Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband. by CandyOps(m): 8:19am On Apr 10, 2022
I don't believe online news 100%

Na so Nairaland and Instablog carry 1 sided news the other day say person beat & kick wife to death with her unborn kid. While the man no dey even stay with the wife for up to 3 months before she died.

Abeg make una leave matter for Mathias. as for online news believe what you want at your own peril
Re: The Gospel Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband. by royal231(m): 8:40am On Apr 10, 2022
I been hear say na throat cancer..
Re: The Gospel Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband. by Mindlog: 8:51am On Apr 10, 2022
Nonexisting:
Look at what these two have to say on the matter. See how they interpret the bible for churchgoers and you say they are not idiots. These are who people call pastors and church leaders. Religion today is only for fools. Pastor Newman is simply an idiot and may God punish him for deceiving people with useless interpretation of the bible.

I have always said it that majority of our so called Pastors are schizophrenic, in their delusional state interpret what they are convinced to be the template for "Christian living".
Re: The Gospel Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband. by Ogunleti01: 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
Coded081:
Even our society contribute more to this menace. any small thing like this u go dey hear "you wey ur husband pursue comot for house" "if you had behaved well your husband would not have pursued you out of his house" an so on an so... the stigma alone is what still keeps some women in abusive marriage. what will people say about me? it is just a pity!

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband. by Ogunleti01: 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nonexisting:

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Synagogue Marks First Anniversary Of Prophet TB Joshua's Death / Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? / Is masturbation a sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.