Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) (39947 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by damilola4162(m): 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXwyrZgYjnU

Nigerian clergyman, Victor Ativie, has recounted how late gospel singer, Osinachi Nwachukwu's husband, Peter Nwachukwu, allegedly hid the money paid to her after she came to minister in his church, Newspremises reports.

Speaking in his church over the weekend, Pastor Ativie said

''The man has killed her. Man without vision. Man that is jobless. Man that is lazy. She came to Benin to minister to us. As she came, she wanted to even stay till the next day but the pressure was too much. The man, the way he discusses money with you..He is too carnal.

I know that if a preacher comes, you should bless the person but you see, I don't like when a thing is too physical.

The way the man was discussing money will even make you hate the woman's gift but the woman carries something that is too deep that you cannot ignore.

After they had negotiated and we have paid fully, the woman came, ministered and left. The evening after she left, she called me and said 'Sir, did you send any love offering?'

We sent it one month before she came but he didn't tell the woman. Evil man. He didn't tell the woman that we have sent anything. We sent it one month before she came.''he said

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/nigerian-clergyman-recounts-how-late-gospel-singer-osinachi-nwachukwus-husband-hid-money-paid-to-her-after-she-came-to-minister-in-his-church-video/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by EmptyGarden(m): 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
What were they all waiting for?

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by Uprightness100(m): 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
What a Visionless man!
Carnality and High Folly has caused him to waste a raw gift to the body of Christ.

He has allowed the devil to use him to rob the body of Christ.

Osinachi is not all these artificial musician that we see around. That lady is a Raw talent from the Seat of Power in Heaven loaded with a gift to terrorize the kingdoms of darkness and bring down the Power of GOD through her songs.

138 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by Jokerman(m): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
The man is crazy... and clowns like him will carry big bibles every Sunday to church with suit appearing as Saint.

135 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by illicit(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Too bad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by Chijeep(m): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Comically surprise

On one hand I find this funny
And on the other hand I find it like how does it concern me

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by FutureIsFemale(f): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
damilola4162:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXwyrZgYjnU

Nigerian clergyman, Victor Ativie, has recounted how late gospel singer, Osinachi Nwachukwu's husband, Peter Nwachukwu, allegedly hid the money paid to her after she came to minister in his church, Newspremises reports.

Speaking in his church over the weekend, Pastor Ativie said

''The man has killed her. Man without vision. Man that is jobless. Man that is lazy. She came to Benin to minister to us. As she came, she wanted to even stay till the next day but the pressure was too much. The man, the way he discusses money with you..He is too carnal.

I know that if a preacher comes, you should bless the person but you see, I don't like when a thing is too physical.

The way the man was discussing money will even make you hate the woman's gift but the woman carries something that is too deep that you cannot ignore.

After they had negotiated and we have paid fully, the woman came, ministered and left. The evening after she left, she called me and said 'Sir, did you send any love offering?'

We sent it one month before she came but he didn't tell the woman. Evil man. He didn't tell the woman that we have sent anything. We sent it one month before she came.''he said

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/nigerian-clergyman-recounts-how-late-gospel-singer-osinachi-nwachukwus-husband-hid-money-paid-to-her-after-she-came-to-minister-in-his-church-video/
May God punish this evil gender IJN Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
But who is the other pastor putting ajasa at the background? Nitori olorun, we are not in Ile-kewu grin cheesy grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by ArmaniUhuru: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
Had it been osinachi left her husband , many church wouldn't have invited her for programmes

They could have tagged her a sinner

I know one of the reasons she stayed in her abusive marriage was because of what people will say. She wanted to cover up her reputation

That's why I am not easily impressed by marriage pictures on social media. Real marriage happens at home

Some marriages look like fanta on social media and the outside but Alomo bitters at home.

247 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by Morribus: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by greenpunt: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
okay
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by MathewOG(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
ok

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Women submit to your husband, all the men will cry. It will create peace of mind for him.

Yes, this is the kind of peace of mind that men who say they want submissive, feminine, young ladies want. This is the only peace men desire.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by We4all: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Why didn’t he send the money to the woman directly?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by NoToPile: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Wow everybody can't be wrong, nobody that has an experience with the husband has said anything palatable about him wa ooo.

The woman tried oo.

Chai, this part where he said 'the man can make you hate the woman really but she carries something to big to ignore' really broke me.

May we not marry our enemy.

Chai, a minister who sings songs from the throne of grace that can cut deep into your soul and yielding to repentance cut off like that, he allowed himself to be used to push the agenda of the devil to terminate her life.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by starbuck(f): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
H
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hmmn
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by Mandela89(f): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Is well, the problem is that we are too reactive in these country on all side, instead of being proactive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by Weedhustler: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerian police always good at lies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by LifestyleTonite: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Celebrities with failed marriages and those who should never have had anything to do with marriage are now using this woman's case to justify their failure.

The below video exposes the dangers the Red Pill community never tells guys about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0j2-ZOmUfE

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by starbuck(f): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
The stories emanating from this family is getting me more annoyed day after day

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
all these demons in robe now talking arrant nonsense. didnt they get the vision of what was about to happen? why didnt they save her then?! HOLY BASTARDS!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
We4all:
Why didn’t he send the money to the woman directly?
The husband was her manager. Based on what I know, you deal with the manager directly, not the artiste. It’s only the woman that would have instructed people to stop dealing with her husband and deal with her directly. She didn’t and i’m sure it’s because she didn’t want more troubles.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by robosky02(m): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
May God punish this evil gender IJN Amen.

The gender is bless

Na the man wicked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by JohnDazzy: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nawa

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by Generalwoodz(m): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Moral Lesson: Don't ever tolerate the idea of thinking twice before walking way from toxic relationship/marriage. Because this life we live in is damn too short. Today you're here tomorrow you're gone.
Husband's zapping your energy? Walk away!
Wife's making you think you're piece of shit? Walk away when the time is still early.

"Marriage is for better or for worse"

Whoever coined that phrase must be high or something...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by olisaEze(m): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Who’s dis wan again?
Re: Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) by naijapikin2(m): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
More of his atrocities unfolding... See his ugly face like cameroonian stew

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos / Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? / Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.