Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Ronaldo Apologizes For Smashing Everton Fan's Phone After Man-U's Loss - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Apologizes For Smashing Everton Fan's Phone After Man-U's Loss (499 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Charged By FA For Smashing Everton Supporter's Phone / Crystal Palace Boss, Vieira Kicks Everton Fan During Pitch Invasion (Video) / Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Apologizes For Smashing Everton Fan's Phone After Man-U's Loss by EBMedia: 9:30am On Apr 10, 2022
Ronaldo Apologizes For Smashing Everton Fan's Phone After Manchester United's Loss (Photos, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbCydRSeQbM

Manchester United player, Cristiano Ronaldo has apologised for smashing Everton fan's phone after Manchester United's loss, IGBERETV reports.

Cristiano Ronaldo was filmed smashing the phone of an Everton fan after Manchester United's loss.

As Ronaldo made his way down the tunnel at Goodison Park after Everton defeated Manchester United, he is seen knocking a phone out of the hand of an Everton fan who was filming.

The boy's mother took to Facebook to react following the incident.

She said that her son is autistic and has dyspraxia, and the incident left him in complete shock.

She shared a photo of her 14-year-old son, Jake Harden's broken screen and his hand, bruised from the slap Ronaldo gave him.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Ronaldo apologised for his actions. He wrote;

"It’s never easy to deal with emotions in difficult moments such as the one we are facing. Nevertheless, we always have to be respectful, patient and set the example for all the youngsters who love the beautiful game. I would like to apologize for my outburst and, if possible, I would like to invite this supporter to watch a game at Old Trafford as a sign of fair-play and sportsmanship."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcJOsCELdXk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7071278/ronaldo-angrily-smashes-phone-fan

Re: Ronaldo Apologizes For Smashing Everton Fan's Phone After Man-U's Loss by uncleck: 9:32am On Apr 10, 2022
How you handle disappointment shows how matured you are. That's why I always pick Messi over Ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo Apologizes For Smashing Everton Fan's Phone After Man-U's Loss by Malory: 9:33am On Apr 10, 2022
The boy should capitalize on this opportunity to be famous. Every publicity is a good publicity. How I wish I was the one
Re: Ronaldo Apologizes For Smashing Everton Fan's Phone After Man-U's Loss by Nendans: 9:41am On Apr 10, 2022
grin
Re: Ronaldo Apologizes For Smashing Everton Fan's Phone After Man-U's Loss by superCleanworks(m): 9:44am On Apr 10, 2022
Dear Ronaldo,
do you think this matter would just end at inviting the kid for a soccer match when the mother has already started building her case with trauma and autism? If the ENGLISH PRESS should escalate this then you have a very big pot of beans waiting for you. I hope you can finish it.
Re: Ronaldo Apologizes For Smashing Everton Fan's Phone After Man-U's Loss by Bloggersp: 9:46am On Apr 10, 2022
Ronaldo na bandit, everyone knows
Re: Ronaldo Apologizes For Smashing Everton Fan's Phone After Man-U's Loss by Lamasta(m): 10:37am On Apr 10, 2022
uncleck:
How you handle disappointment shows how matured you are. That's why I always pick Messi over Ronaldo

Your choice tho

https://the18.com/en/soccer-entertainment/lionel-messi-overreacting-bad-losses
Re: Ronaldo Apologizes For Smashing Everton Fan's Phone After Man-U's Loss by Lamasta(m): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2022
superCleanworks:
Dear Ronaldo,
do you think this matter would just end at inviting the kid for a soccer match when the mother has already started building her case with trauma and autism? If the ENGLISH PRESS should escalate this then you have a very big pot of beans waiting for you. I hope you can finish it.
No case dia he will claim its accidental and not intentional, the worst he will get a new phone and a signed autograph with the boy which is an opportunity the young man will cherish...

(1) (Reply)

Deaf And Dumb Husband And Wife In A Bet Shop / Meet Real Madrid's New €100m Signing: Aurélien Tchouaméni / Richest Female Footballers In Nigeria 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.