Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Some Family Are Fake More Than Bobrisky - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Family Are Fake More Than Bobrisky (426 Views)

Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware / My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy / Some Family Fact And What Make A Family Happy And Lively For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Family Are Fake More Than Bobrisky by treziMcCarthy: 11:20am On Apr 10, 2022
Hey guys,
Happy sunday to yll.
I hope you guys are in church, even tho I know most guys don't like going to church again.. Lol
Anyways, damn...
I have come across some family and how they treat their relations, they extend help and try to motivate others to be big and bigger, but there are some families where no one want others to be better than them... They come to your front and smile, but deep down their soul... They pray you fail and fall.
They hide update from their cousin, niece, nephew step sisters/brothers and mothers.
Damn.
Some even sees how you are struggling, they won't bother... Next thing they keep asking you if you have started working to know how progressive you are... No wonder people tends to hide their progression from others because they don't know their mind and evil prayer.

God epp uz.

Pleas tell us how your family is... Do they want the best for you or them de hide update (lol, yahoo Boys avoid this topic abeg)

Re: Some Family Are Fake More Than Bobrisky by Ebakere: 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ya loved
Re: Some Family Are Fake More Than Bobrisky by Nobody: 4:39am On Apr 11, 2022
I don't help any family members until i see how they are trying to help themselves.

I refuse to be an ATM for a lazy familt member. I have done it in the past and i only enable indolence.

You see, you have to take your life mata very serious before i can step in to render any help. It doesn't pay to be more catholic than the Pope.

I have come to realize that a lot of family members simply don't care. It's all they'll get that matters to them and i have adjusted accordingly.

(1) (Reply)

Children Of Today No Go Even Know Say In Our Days Them Fit Beat You For Any / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Activities For Kids This Break (your Ideas Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.